Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! (7153 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Free(f): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2006
hmm
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Cathian: 3:17am On Sep 30, 2006
For me, it wasn't sex. It was the way he talked to me, the way he takes care of me, the way he looks at me and the way he treats me. I never dated a black man before and really when he first asked me out, the color thing wasn't a big deal. We just connected.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:21am On Sep 30, 2006
Cool, My Wife has to be NIGERIAN
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 3:45am On Sep 30, 2006
@cathian, are you still with him?
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Busta(f): 3:58am On Sep 30, 2006
Really baffles me cos its really rampant now, they leave their white boys and drool over black guys. I used to consider my brother ugly until when we got here and i see the way dem gurls just run after him, to the extent that they wanna be ma frind just to be closer to him.

wonder wats gonna happen to their white guys.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Cathian: 4:03am On Sep 30, 2006
Yes, we are still together. I won't say it is easy, It is tough in the area that I live. If we go to the mall together, the white people give us nasty looks and the black people give us nasty looks. The backgrounds are completely different, he is from Nigeria and I am a white american from NJ. We just learn to work together, listen and be tolerant of each other.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 4:08am On Sep 30, 2006
@cathians, I asked because I was in your situation before and caucasians rescent you for going with a black man and the blacks rescent him as if he was a big shot. My advice is for you too to ignore everyone. Life is too short.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Cathian: 5:00am On Sep 30, 2006
Segun,

What happened with your situation?

It is hard, and we just tune the people out that are not accepting. I lost my best friend over this; she couldn't understand why we were together and couldn't accept it. Her loss but yet, people are entitled to their opinions. We take it (1) day at a time. If we can build something together, great, but, wow, after reading some of these posts about nigerian men, they just make your head spin. He doesn't want to be with me for a green card, he already has one, so, time will tell. I know he is not going to be here forever, his plan is to go home one day but you hope for the best but expect the worst. He is my prince and he truly saved me, he came at a time when I just needed to be loved and needed a friend, and there he was.

Thank you for your kind words,
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2006
simply because our back male are hot undecided undecided undecided go guyz wink wink
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2006
U'll really b treated nice dude.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by chinani(f): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2006
I would like to know why White Men Love Black Women!

I guess the pleasure is wrapped in the mystery. grin cool
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2006
Cathian,

Sorry it took a while before reading your reply, you are absolutely right for what you have been reading from nigerians inside this forum, I hope it won't discourage you at all, I just joined this thread and honestly it is getting to me now especially how people communicate with each other and the level of conversation here is not what I am looking for but then I will only reply to those that I feel are meaningful and educational period.

Here is my situation, when I left naija[Nigeria] I went to a school where it was all Caucasian in Berkeley and the only people that lived there were Caucasians so I met this girl at school and we became friends, however, one thing led to the other, her mom liked me but her father was a different story so we moved in together closer to school and we loved each other but later on in graduate school things fell apart just like what Chinua Achebe[naija writer] wrote.

I couldn't become a resident because I was given scholarship throughout my graduate school but the pressure of families on both sides put so much damper in our relationship and even today I have no idea where she is but I do know that she is a successful lady, she must be practicing medicine now because she used to kick our behinds in Chemistry and Biology.

Anyway, please don't let family come between the two of you, move away if you are closer to one of the family its worth the moving. And ignore our society because with or without your relationship our society is sick anyway and may God almighty help you always,
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Cathian: 4:16am On Oct 01, 2006
Segun,

Thank you, I'm sorry it didn't work out. My father here in NJ is very accepting and loves him like a son. His mom in Naira is perfectly fine with the situation. She is happy that her son is loved. I will get to meet his whole family in Dec. We are supposed to be in Lagos for (1) month so, we will see. I will then get to meet his kids which, I am excited about. I have met a few uncles who have been to NY on holiday and a few junior brothers with their families. All has been fine. Just dating him, has truly been a cultural learning experience but, a good one. One day at a time, smiley
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2006
Cathian,

Good luck and yes one day at a time, may God help you and your family. Thanks for sharing too,
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Radiant(f): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2006
Black guys have got the fun attitude. Even when they cheat on u, you still crazy about them wink Let it not get into ya heads o tongue
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2006
Good advice Radiant,
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2006
black guys, are not only boyfriends, they homies, they gatchu back, they like wat u like, i mean they more comfortable 2 hang around with, Trust i have experimented it cool
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Coco29(f): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2006
acidrop:

black guys, are not only boyfriends, they homies, they gatchu back, they like what u like, i mean they more comfortable 2 hang around with, Trust i have experimented it cool

i am take it that you are white? i have some thing to say about your description of a black man, however seeing that i can be a bit outspoken i am aware that i need to lipsrsealed.

PS black men are more than just (HOMIES)
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2006
no, i am a Nigerian chick, typical Nigerian chick, infact i get offended when people refer 2 me as a white, even when i have my pic in my profileĀ  undecided, am proud of who i am grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Radiant(f): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2006
lol wink
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2006
@radiant are u nigerian 2?
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Coco29(f): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2006
acidrop:

no, i am a Nigerian chick, typical Nigerian chick, infact i get offended when people refer 2 me as a white, even when i have my pic in my profile undecided, am proud of who i am grin
ok suga now i know.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2006
hahahahah, lol
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Radiant(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2006
acidrop:

@radiant are u nigerian 2?
yea but not as typical as u though wink
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2006
LmAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 1:39am On Oct 03, 2006
yeaaap, hailling all the typical Nigerian chicks in da house grin grin grin grin grin, and d guys 2 lol tongue
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Freewilly(f): 1:42am On Oct 03, 2006
Come to think of it, are there any white girls on NL?
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by dblock(m): 1:44am On Oct 03, 2006
This chick forced me to got out with her, i didn't like her so i drew a plan for my dumping, three weeks later it worked she dumped me, white chicks they just don't take no for an answer. grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2006
hahahaha, she would have been crazy over u then, yeah, is there any white chick in nairaland undecided
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Freewilly(f): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2006
I bit the white girls would be so pissed after reading up on this thread cry
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 2:08am On Oct 03, 2006
y, we were not being rude or anything undecided
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by dblock(m): 2:13am On Oct 03, 2006
Let's find out i'll introduce some to this forum and specifically to this thread tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? / The Mood I'm In Now (photos) / Damn! This Thing Is Fire!!! If You're Not Doing This, You're Crazy [PIX]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.