Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (88620 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
princejenks:
What with the political innuendoes every time? They are absolutely unnecessary in my opinion,stick to the subject matter
Bro are you a GEJ fan ?

Just curious cool
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Omotayor123(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
My e-wife, kindly go through the list and tell me where you belong cheesy
This kind thread isn't for me oooo
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
Ask tosyne2.much oh! Na him start am.
Wetin Tosyne start ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

This kind thread isn't for me oooo

Abi nah.......this thread no concern virgins like ustongue
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol kk

What is kk?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba no be today oooo cheesy i
I hear
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Niklausa:

What is kk?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Omotayor123(f): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
adeh39:

grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AfricanApple(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na ur face be dis ?

You should know that ladies have been fuccking me up since the days of Abraham cheesy
does it look like my twin sister's
that's because you have been fuccking them down
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by princejenks(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro are you a GEJ fan ?

Just curious cool
i dont have to be,am only drawing your attention to your frequent use of political innuendoes with sweeping remarks which are arguably debatable and distract from the subject matter.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmmmmm

What is hmmmmmm?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nik, what's it, u must not quote me all the time
Niklausa:

What is hmmmmmm?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
adeh39:

Tertiary virgin shocked
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by daey118(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
lemme guess, pounded yam and vegetable soup spiced with stock fish, fresh fish, kpomo, goatmeat and a glass of cold paami to wash it down. cheesy
okay..now am horngry
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by devonpaul(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
adeh39:

Lmaooo, ade ade.. Better virgin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
tunnamania11:

Tertiary virgin shocked

angry angry
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Twaci(f): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
daey118:

okay..now am horngry
Olonga tongue
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
devonpaul:

Lmaooo, ade ade.. Better virgin

cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
wristbangle:
Op u reminded me of Jane. We broke up a year ago because I made a promise never to chop her.

The night we broke up, she was wearing a skimpy outfit as she sprayed her body with "christian dior" perfume.

As a good boy who have promised not to yansh her because we promised our relationship will clinch to marriage without sex but she insisted on having it without considering the consequence. Chai e pain me say I no do the needful sha but as a struggling guy who cannot afford to be an emergency father, I declined it.

Straight off she tagged me as an impotent guy and left without returning my calls since then.

Oh my Jane! Na so u become another man property? cry cry cry
LMAO
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by daey118(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
Olonga tongue
english ?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by malonephill(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by nairalife2013(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op is right. If u refuse to HAVE a lady when she wanted u to, even if u do it to her another day, the pains of rejecting her when she was in HEAT takes a long time to clear from her mind...the other cure is if u can later make her very wet and f--k her like a w.h.o.r.e and leave her totally spent from multiple orgasm.
I no dey take f--k play. I dey bleep my wife everywhere anywhere. Worst of all my wife come touch me with any part of her luscious body! Or I notice say she crave the bed-fight, oh oh, that one na free for all na... I must see her juice on my shaft in generous quantity before I start my own...
Another pointer is when she start talking dirty or start comparing boobs size with her own if we were out or driving on the road... her skirt dong lift like an upturned umbrella be dat o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by chomytex(f): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Before I opened this thread I already knew whose handiwork it will be!
The funny tin is that in real life,this op's love life is in chaos!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
adeh39:

Abi nah.......tyhis thread no concern virgins like ustongue
seems like the new edition of oxford university dictionary really changed the definition of the word virgin.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
seems like the new oxford university dictionary really changed the definition of the word virgin

angry
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
You're a foolish writer for starting your explanation with Insult. Using the world clueless as someone that ruled a nation for 6 years.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Bern1992(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
I reject no.3 in Jesus name. grin grin grin Nt to dat xtent cool
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:
grin hilarious writeup Op........ Y? Y? Y? I told u to write abt guys not d opposite, right now m so short of words... lipsrsealed

Wristbangle u can shine today cheesy but I will be back for u tongue
I will spring surprises tomorrow cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
So there are men who still deny their women sex...Strange.

I have never and will never deny any woman sex.
When I don't even seem to get enough. Impossible.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by oluwadanie1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
True.
But wait, does tosyne2much has an obsession with fayose?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will spring surprises tomorrow cheesy

cheesy u berra tel me ooh before that waistbead sorry wristbangle will do oversabi cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by luthorcorp: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
okay. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.