Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (88623 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinkylilly:
prettythicksme is it true? shocked
Babe warris it? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Babe warris it? cheesy
pbs4real:
dnt mind prettythicksme. . . The day she visited me,she almost killed me. . grin trust mii.
That is what it is lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
You wey i don catch tey tey cheesy

You reachhhh??Your muscle reeeaaaccchhh??
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

You reachhhh??Your muscle reeeaaaccchhh??
hehehehehehe dey there oo
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Not a serious one tho, I was only trying to find out y u quote me when I comment with this "kk"...buh dunno wah happend I just wokeup without getting a reply from you

Don't worry. When you sleep tonight, you will dream and get a reply from me.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
No diff. if you tell me here
Niklausa:

Don't worry. When you sleep tonight, you will dream and get a reply from me.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by pbs4real(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwww cheesy gerrara here mehnnnn
for ur mindgrin but i enjoy am shatongue
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by pbs4real(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinkylilly:
That is what it is lipsrsealed
lolxxx
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
No diff. if you tell me here
Don't worry, I will tell you in the dream.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
pbs4real:
for ur mindgrin but i enjoy am shatongue
mtchewww cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by pbs4real(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewww cheesy
abi u sef no enjoy am?grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmm I pray
Niklausa:

Don't worry, I will tell you in the dream.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmmm I pray

Just wait and see.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe dey there oo

Abegiii me and you know say na mouth you dey make and na for Nl here e end so you nor even near reachhh!!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

Abegiii me and you know say na mouth you dey make and na for Nl here e end so you nor even near reachhh!!
cheesy tongue
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy tongue
Now that's it you are so so deeaaddd!! If i catch you ehn!!!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Hubby doesn't say no, infact he has 3seconds response time but if i fail to communicate properly, i will resort to number 2-acting wierd and stubborn. Not intentionally, it just happens though he is beginning to understand d pattern.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2015
1miccza:

Now that's it you are so so deeaaddd!! If i catch you ehn!!!
shocked
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked

grin grin see as fly wan enter your mouth close am sharpalyyyy!!!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
1miccza:

grin grin see as fly wan enter your mouth close am sharpalyyyy!!!
How r u today dear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
How r u today dear cheesy
I am cool same as where you left me..
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by lilspiceyy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
wristbangle:
Op u reminded me of Jane. We broke up a year ago because I made a promise never to chop her.

The night we broke up, she was wearing a skimpy outfit as she sprayed her body with "christian dior" perfume.

As a good boy who have promised not to yansh her because we promised our relationship will clinch to marriage without sex but she insisted on having it without considering the consequence. Chai e pain me say I no do the needful sha but as a struggling guy who cannot afford to be an emergency father, I declined it.

Straight off she tagged me as an impotent guy and left without returning my calls since then.

Oh my Jane! Na so u become another man property? cry cry cry
Guys like dis dey? shocked
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by dasrackhor(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
wristbangle:
Op u reminded me of Jane. We broke up a year ago because I made a promise never to chop her.

The night we broke up, she was wearing a skimpy outfit as she sprayed her body with "christian dior" perfume.

As a good boy who have promised not to yansh her because we promised our relationship will clinch to marriage without sex but she insisted on having it without considering the consequence. Chai e pain me say I no do the needful sha but as a struggling guy who cannot afford to be an emergency father, I declined it.

Straight off she tagged me as an impotent guy and left without returning my calls since then.

Oh my Jane! Na so u become another man property? cry cry cry
Ehya..jst like dat anoda man go dey dig d hole u wey uno gree dig..my brother its well..Take Heart ehn...
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i]
that number four is extremely true, i rebuffed one sweet girl like that because of one stupid love I had for my girl friend last year,and now i'm wanting the girl, she plainly told me i'll suffer before I have her even tho we still close as before. Mtcheww �
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
pablo69:
that number four is extremely true, i rebuffed one sweet girl like that because of one stupid love I had for my girl friend last year,and now i'm wanting the girl, she plainly told me i'll suffer before I have her even tho we still close as before. Mtcheww �
Hahaha. Things like that happen sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by nurish(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Twaci:
I don't do those angry

I simply refuse to cook for you cheesy
gbam! na dt 1 go bring gobe pass....me i no dey play wit fud ooo
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by jbblues24(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2019
Neat!! I approve the use of typography and blur! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.