Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (88622 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2015
ohenhen1:
I don't have that problem. I don't refuse women sex.

Hahaha cheesy

You mean sex is synonymous to food that you are always wanting it ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga Benson na ur face be dis ? cheesy

Long time oooo
Bro "10 thing", how far naw? Your boi dey o.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2015
wristbangle:
Op u reminded me of Jane. We broke up a year ago because I made a promise never to chop her.

The night we broke up, she was wearing a skimpy outfit as she sprayed her body with "christian dior" perfume.

As a good boy who have promised not to yansh her because we promised our relationship will clinch to marriage without sex but she insisted on having it without considering the consequence. Chai e pain me say I no do the needful sha but as a struggling guy who cannot afford to be an emergency father, I declined it.

Straight off she tagged me as an impotent guy and left without returning my calls since then.

Oh my Jane! Na so u become another man property? cry cry cry
Hahaha. You're very funny but it's truth.

From my experience, yes. Women act crazier when you deny them access. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by wakes: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Not interested
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2015
interesting

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I still don't know what your problem is

Whether I'm a nairaland celebrity or not, you shouldn't be pained by that.

I have given enough of my attention to you and for all I care I still stand on my ground, say what ever you like, I will still drop a thread this evening cheesy

If you think calling me a misogynist will make the ladies jump on you then you aint in any way different frm the fools with dwindling mentality on this forum.. Hahahhahaha cheesy

Man, aint you just tired stalking me ? I thought you had given up a long time ago

I know this is a opportune time for you to say what has been bothering you for a long time, so use it judiciously and I wouldn't hesitate to use my lexical venom to bullshit you

I didn't have an opinion on you until now. I hope you change for the better.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2015
interesting

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by toprealman: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
I don't do those angry
I simply refuse to cook for you cheesy
I LIKE FOOD OH.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Darediamond. Thanks for you mention. I understand clearly, the fannies I swindle are Posh and Dx free.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Dexema(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Niklausa:

What is kk?
kunta kinte?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Dexema:

kunta kinte?

Are you sassybae?
Were you the one I asked?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by JayonDennis(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2015
wristbangle:
Op u reminded me of Jane. We broke up a year ago because I made a promise never to chop her.

The night we broke up, she was wearing a skimpy outfit as she sprayed her body with "christian dior" perfume.

As a good boy who have promised not to yansh her because we promised our relationship will clinch to marriage without sex but she insisted on having it without considering the consequence. Chai e pain me say I no do the needful sha but as a struggling guy who cannot afford to be an emergency father, I declined it.

Straight off she tagged me as an impotent guy and left without returning my calls since then.

Oh my Jane! Na so u become another man property? cry cry cry
Story...why u no go chop am...if u no won chop.. No date
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Lol, Goodmorning
Niklausa:

Are you sassybae?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Fluidelvis(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Most actually try to force themselves on u all night.. Believe me when I say a Hot lady is a v.physically strong lady, u definitely will need ur whole strength all night to fight them off!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, Goodmorning

How are you doing?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Very well, you?
Niklausa:

How are you doing?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Very well, you?

I am cool, as always.

How was your night? What did you dream about?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Dexema(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Niklausa:

Are you sassybae?
21 Questions
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
pbs4real:
dnt mind prettythicksme. . . The day she visited me,she almost killed me. . grin trust mii.
stfu! cheesy u&who huh? undecided
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Seyitinky:
We don't just tell ?#?HISTORY?, we tell ?#?TIME?...
?#?luxurywatches?
?#?please? call 08100564404
?#?watsapp? - 09020319846
?#?BBM? - 560DBF9C
BBM channel C002E7886
pls how much,iwnt to buy for jacksparrow0712 grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

You saayy weeetttiiinnn??
wetin u hear? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Dexema:

21 Questions

Can you do me a favor and fvck off my mentions.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
I don't do those angry
I simply refuse to cook for you cheesy
Your own even worst.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Dexema(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Niklausa:

Can you do me a favor and fvck off my mentions.
Congratulations! I'm happy to inform you of your success in the just concluded “stvpidity world series test“ with a New test record.

Many thanks,
NB: Take a chill pill to celebrate and don't friggin quote me again.woman lapper
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2015
I slept well dreamt bouh Niklausa lol
Niklausa:

I am cool, as always.

How was your night? What did you dream about?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Dexema:

[s]Congratulations! I'm happy to inform you of your success in the just concluded “stvpidity world series test“ with a New test record.

Many thanks,
NB: Take a chill pill to celebrate and don't friggin quote me again.woman lapper[/s]

Dumbass, you quoted me first.

Now fvck off.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by smajatt(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Typical arrogant Nigerian. Small money or success and you become careless.

Same arrogance that led Linda Ikeji to plagiarize other people's work and get humiliated for it.

So, you make money writing misogynistic articles on Nairaland and you think you are on top of the world. Hello, some people here write for international magazines and sites.

Sir, no one is stalking you. I replied a front page post. You are not a celebrity. A nairaland celebrity is as good as a big frog in a small pond. You are not that special.

WHAT DA FVCK.... WETIN BE YOUR OWN... WEDA NAIRALAND CELEBRITY OR ANY OTHER WETIN CONCERN YOU.... WRITE YOUR OWN NOW... CHAII... SOME PEEPS ENH... SEE AS HE DEY CASTIGATE THE GUY... TYPICAL NIGERIAN...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
I slept well dreamt bouh Niklausa lol

About me? But you haven't seen me before naw.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2015
smajatt:

WHAT DA FVCK.... WETIN BE YOUR OWN... WEDA NAIRALAND CELEBRITY OR ANY OTHER WETIN CONCERN YOU.... WRITE YOUR OWN NOW... CHAII... SOME PEEPS ENH... SEE AS HE DEY CASTIGATE THE GUY... TYPICAL NIGERIAN...

tsk tsk.....romancelanders. Had you read my reply to him, you would have seen that I put forward my own fp thread as a counter.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by olaglamour(f): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
laugh. guess dis just happened to tosyne2much of recently. u knw wot? u r 100% right o.
My Story.
There was a time two ladies that are friends came and slept in my room. I had conluded I cannot bleep two girls at d same time, thinking they will never let it happen.
They touched me, I removed their hands.
They made nasty jokes, still i stood my ground and let them be by themselves for fear of being rejected by two.
The follwing morning, I over-heard one of d girls wispering to the other that "what kinda of guy is dis, that refuse to bleep them inspite of sleeping with him & disturbing him in the same bed overnight under d same blanket" immediately i heard this, I went straight into shock behind d door where i was.

After a week or two, that was when i started noticing all what tosyne2much has listed on this thread frm each of the girls anytime I come across any of them in school.

I looked for another chance again but to no avail.

kudos to you bro.
Your Moniker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.