Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) (3413 Views)

The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2015
I have always wondered why a guy will go into his bank, take out his bank withdrawal slip and withdraw over 1 million naira to spend on a girl he's dating. I know girls will say its because he loves her but as a guy i know us guys, we are rarely in our feelings unlike girls. I have spent less than 10k for all the girls in my life ever and in those times it was only when i was fired and slapped with evil konji (i mean very hornny) and i was no longer in my right senses and even still i hardly spend up to 2k on any girl. I want to know why boys buy range rover sport cars for girls they barely know and dont even end up marrying, is it that they have so much money and the same konji that hooked me hooked them and because of their wealth they became zombies and started wasting millions for the hope of sexx or is it that the girls charmed them, why would a guy spend over a million for the hope of having sexx with a girl that he barely like? Most of these girls collect the cars and still dont grant them sexx. is konji these powerful, or is it that there is a reason guys spend millions on girls that are not their wives that i dont know about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2015
You'll be called broke by the angry girls who think you are spoiling their way for putting up this question. grin

Well it baffles me too.

But I think every man spends according to his pocket. If i'm a billionaire it would take me nothing to spend a couple of millions on a bìtch. And I will feel nothing. grin

To me that's chicken change.

Same goes for the average guys and the acclaimed "broke guys".

It's only the broke bìtches that attach value to how much a guy spends for them. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by peeparty(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2015
KingMakaveli:
I have always wondered why a guy will go into his bank, take out his bank withdrawal slip and withdraw over 1 million naira to spend on a girl he's dating. I know girls will say its because he loves her but as a guy i know us guys, we are rarely in our feelings unlike girls. I have spent less than 10k for all the girls in my life ever and in those times it was only when i was fired and slapped with evil konji (i mean very hornny) and i was no longer in my right senses and even still i hardly spend up to 2k on any girl. I want to know why boys buy range rover sport cars for girls they barely know and dont even end up marrying, is it that they have so much money and the same konji that hooked me hooked them and because of their wealth they became zombies and started wasting millions for the hope of sexx or is it that the girls charmed them, why would a guy spend over a million for the hope of having sexx with a girl that he barely like? Most of these girls collect the cars and still dont grant them sexx. is konji these powerful, or is it that there is a reason guys spend millions on girls that are not their wives that i dont know about?

If you had the money, you'll spend it. For someone who already spends money on a girl, you are only limited by your pocket. The bigger your pocket grows, the more money you'll consider too small to spend on a girl. That could be a million.
Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmm Brb
Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by Melahou(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2015
if you can spend #100 then you can spend 1m if you have.

some spend so much because they are not focus and lack discipline wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
KingMakaveli:
And such guys wey dey spend excessively on ladies such ladies will always refer to them as mumu,mugu or maga grin grin.na konji dey worry such guys sha coz the same guys will refuse to give a begger even ten naira.
Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by MRBrownJ: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
there is two issues here:
1) any man has the right to decide how much of a gift he wants to offer a lady (that he believe deserves such gift)... it is when the "gift" is a requirement in order for them to date/fukc etc that is the problem here.
the sad part though is that, to these babes its a BUSSINESS, and most are fukced by some random guys they really like for FREE!

2) many men out there (who have the means) have no issues with buying a trophy wife/gf, just like some men out there have no issues with paying $5k for a high class prostitute. it all boils down to big guys having big toys.
Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by OTENABOBC1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is this too Much?

Re: Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ) by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
H

(1) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Man And Make Him Spend His Last Card / Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life / A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.