Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact (35797 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Ahasco(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

hey wise up a bit, they are not after the blood of innocent souls like BH, but after the resources through which the country feeds and you know what that means?

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

U wey be university pupil shoot ur opinion let see ....am sure u re one nigerian who believe tompolo is bigger than the govt right ?
don't mind that ignoramus.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrymoss:
U parked in my garage I had no choice than to do otherwise cool
grin
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Reference(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
oz4real83:
Jonathan's actions and inactions still causing apprehension and chaos even after leaving office!.certain Individuals who are supposed to be behind bars were left free and threatening fire and brimestone if their selfish interests are not met. He empowered criminal elements in the society and made made them demi-gods. But God pass them all. All their plans about causing havoc in the country will never come to pass.

So you are okay with the status quo. Well you can't impose your ideals and desires on others all the time. Life is about give and take. If you are not willing to give, it will be taken.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by deathmen12: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Burning and killing will not solve Nigeria problem, am tired of seeing pple dieing, Lets give peace a chance. Pray God give our leaders wisdom to handle the affair of this Nation.

1 Like

Diesel1:
BIAFRA MUST STAND... Go and read bout Tompolo
please carry your biafra nonsense away from here undecided
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

You are fool and lack reasoning abilities. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by rigarmortis: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

your mouth is still wet from sucking mamas breast and you feel old enough to comment where elders are talking.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by deathmen12: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Burning and killing will not solve Nigeria problem, am tired of seeing pple dieing, Lets give peace a chance. Pray God give our leaders wisdom to handle the affair of this Nation AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

I hope you and your family will volunteer to die fighting for Buhari's army.

Wish you luck.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by coolbis: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
TheImp:

A bunch of illiterate abokis called BH left your Bubu begging them to accept amnesty.......talkless of sophisticated and well armed militants who possess unlimited resources and an easy network of well heads and flow lines to attack.....if they decide to strike, Bubu would be begging them to re accept amnesty in seconds
fine your 'bubu' will beg them for amnesty again, but trust me thousands of lives(innocents) of niger deltan extraction would have been lost. PMB can never be affected as an individual,yes his govt may not have enough money to prosecute their programmes, but that wont maKe him poorer or richer. So before tompolo will do anything funny, the best advice to him and his apologists like you is to think twice. The people of northeast will be in a best position to advise you.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by koolkenzo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

This is not up to Primary school standard, give it to creche....

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Reference(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
deathmen12:
Burning and killing will not solve Nigeria problem, am tired of seeing pple dieing, Lets give peace a chance. Pray God give our leaders wisdom to handle the affair of this Nation.

There cannot be peace without justice. Nigeria should negotiate with its constituents. There was a national conference, a not perfect discourse but all the same a good step forward. What is the government doing about it...... You can't force a people together. People relate by will not be force. That is how progressive nations are built.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by kennethchidi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai and thunder will surely strike your Hopless ancestors to death you shameless she-male

yes am a big headed monster and you should be scared of me because am the bloodykiller angry

Ikpu nne i ebea
lmao. u people won't kill me on ds platform o.
e-fights at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by InvertedHammer: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
ND militants and BH are not the same. The ideologies are different.

One group is asking for resource control. That is to say, give us the money make we enjoy dey go. After all, the oil na our own.

On the other hand, this other group feels that their continued existence in this world will deny them a fair share of the virgins in the world beyond. They want to go. But they need.people to go with them.

You can bribe ND militants with money. But where are you going to find virgins x 72 each to placate BH? Besides, human beings are not commodities to be traded. And even if, not to these savages.

Can Tompolo and his followers be wiped out? Can BH be defeated? It boils down to the resolve of the leader.

/

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by agitator: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, [b]he will be wiped out to extinction [/b]and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

The bolded. Is that the reason our people are afraid to fight for freedom?

The people of the Lower Niger got to unite and fight for their rights.

If you think any meaningful thing would be achieved through protest, then you are on a long thing.

Boro started the struggle he was eliminated. Ikemba tried, he was betrayed. Saro-wiwa raised his voice he was equally eliminated. So who next? it remaining only the Ibibio/Efik, Urhobo and itsekiri. But, the itsekiri were defeated a long time ago even before independence.

Palestinians are fighting for occupation of their land.

South Sudan fought for their land.

The Lower Niger must unite and fight for theirs.

Independence is never won on a platter of gold.

Rise up for freedom or remain a conquered people for ever. They no you can only make noise which doesn't change anything.

You are a conquered land, and the victors have a right to take anything from the vanquished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by luvmijeje(f): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obviously the tweet is from a criminal like him. The President must not accept any subversion of the rule of law.

If Tompolo dares rubbish, he should be handle as a terrorist.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by coolbis: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
gboss4sure:

I hope you and your family will volunteer to die fighting for Buhari's army.

Wish you luck.
then your own generation including the ones unborn will join the tompolo army and ready to die for its course
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
rigarmortis:

your mouth is still wet from sucking mamas breast and you feel old enough to comment where elders are talking.

why don't you engage her in a more constructive way instead of throwing your toys outta the pram

So let me ask, what would you do different if you were Mr President?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Rexnegro(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
brainpower:

My dear, at times you don't need to write out of sentiment. An average Niger Deltan isn't feeling the pain of BH just like an average northerner didn't feel our pain some years back. Creeks are different from deserts. Very difficult to capture a man who can swim under water for up to one kilometer. This isn't 1999, that obj used force. If you understand how delicate Nigeria is, you will know that anything Buhari does to any other region in a forceful way might end this forced union.
N/b: militants don't need to kill people, all they need to do is bomb oil facilities as usual and cripple the economy.
And cripple their own people and region.....crisis isn't the best way to settle dispute....ask ursef if these militants re fighting for the common niger deltans in the street..... because their Broda isn't there again they want to start their own menace ? Na wa for nigerians....how I wish we can go our separate ways peacefully
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by onoja12: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
rubbish,remind me again tompolo is just like every human,he was only looking super human because he had azazzi and gej feeding him info then,let him try him self now,he would learn quite quickly that death comes to us all

LordVarys:
Saw these tweets online, lot of wisdom for those who are seeking for another theatre of war in the Niger Delta
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Reference(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
The biggest chance to solve the Niger Delta question lay in the Jonathan administration. It was an administration borne out of affirmative action towards the minorities but along the line we chose ourselves instead. Tompolo should have been left to face Jonathan alone so that power, ultimate political/governmental power is demystified. Now they have excuses and the present government is not helping matters. Nigeria just doesn't want to make the sacrifices it takes to establish itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Goke7: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
I continue to say that nothing lasts forever, anybody who thought that the father christmas gifts they were all enjoying in the last administration will lasts forever was only deluding himself, wisdom teaches that when you are enjoying your period of boom, invest wisely and establish yourself for the rainy day. Did the likes of Tompolo and all who benefited heavily from the last administration thought that Jonathan will be President forever? even if Jonathan was re-elected for a second tenure, will they have been clamouring for a third term to keep on enjoying their loot?

Nigerians must come to reality that truly nothing lasts forever, The Niger Delta region had all the opportunity to turn all their captivity around with Jonathan as President and set themselves on a path of sustainable prosperity but some few individuals hijacked the whole cake for themselves and are now crying foul and wants to blame other Nigerians for their acts of foolishness, I wish them Goodluck sha but history continues to show that no individual or group of persons can hold Nigeria to ransom. Boko haram continues to thrive because the region where they operates does not contributes much to Nigeria's fortune but I can assure folks that the Government will never allow some group of persons in an area that contributes much to Nigeria to go up in smoke in-spite of the threats, even the Governors in the Niger Delta cannot afford crisis for now, Its not just an Abuja affair but a serious International affair.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Rexnegro(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
don't mind that ignoramus.
Lol...I hate such people who just believe one man na god....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Diesel1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
please carry your biafra nonsense away from here undecided
simbi longtime bro..

how's your lunatic mother?

hoped u have stop beating ur father?

u don't reply my message on Facebook y?

I heard your sister is HIV positive? Eyaa sorry for that..

anyway bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Person wey get pikin make him hold am. Yoruba people say "k'olukaluku t'owo omo e b'aso." Buhari no dey smile. Let us avoid any situation that will make you saTANoids to begin to Buhari should realize he is a civilian President, not a military head of state.

Fighting Militants in places like this is suicidal bro..... Nigerian military will dare not go to the creeks.... you will not be fighting only humans but animals.

This pic shows these soldiers are dead meat to any militants in the jungle.... they could not fight in dry sambisa forest will it be mangrove swamp??

I mean this guys can stay inside water for hrs.... the sleep with dangerous pythons and animals...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by coolestrogue(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Your post shows how low your brain level is, I beg you to read your post again, and see how foolish the post is. When you know too well that oil remains the main stay of the economy, and any action you take will halt production given the fall in oil price, and you still made a comment like this. I only pity your parents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Billygee2u: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
shut your dirty mouth Olodo.
why do you naughty cowards over rate President Buhari certificateless baba go slow dogonyaro confused cattle rearer?

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Billygee2u:

shut your dirty mouth Olodo.
why do you naughty cowards over rate President Buhari certificateless baba go slow dogonyaro confused cattle rearer?

What has that got to do with the topic?

Why can't/won't you engage your brain?

God gave you the brain freely and the least you can do is allow it function the way it should

with regards to the topic, what would you do and what's the best way forward?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Thank God I now live in Canada,anything you guys like you can do to yourselves

Typical selfish Nigerian. Once you are okay then others can go to hell. I smh.. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by DoubleFaith(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
God will tackle Tompolo
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by gabicon: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Statements such as these are the reason our growth is impeded as a nation. How can we allow a cartel control our collective wealth? And let's stop creating hideout castles for them under the guise of they are so dangerous and deadly if we all refuse to entertain their excesses they will soon run out of breath. The fact is Mr Tompolo is a criminal and hence shouldn't be given more feathers to soar, and that's what glorifying results in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.