Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact (35798 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=36220376]hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.[/quot
coz boko boyz has gone into extinction

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
Tompolo will not go to war.

The simple reason is that he himself knows there are better ways to address grievances in this age, especially in face of a superior force.

Only childish reasoning would produce the imagination that creek militants can sustain a battle with Nigeria's armed forces, where over 60% of naval and half of the air-force still remain un-deployed.

But that is not the way forward, let all grievances be heard and appeasements/concessions be made.
shut your mouth there, which superior force are you talking about? The force that allowed BH to control an area thhe size of Belgium as I speak now.

The NA is made up toDay of a bunch of fitness trainers and snake charmers

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Rockstar2014(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think It takes only someone with a light brain or lack of historic background to underestimate the Niger Delta militants considering their previous activities. Even the Nigerian military would not want to have these guy rise up again. They are very tactical and difficult to combat in the creeks therefore, their resuscitation will not mean well for Nigeria as a nation considering the boko haram issues and the negative impact it will cause on our economy as per oil production.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Ikpu nne i ebea
what is the meaning, abeg. I'm not igbo
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Femistico(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.
she-male what has ur daura du.llard done to boko boys since his inauguration..apart for the increment in death rate...well ur so called presido has nothing to offer us..

I want u to also know tompolo is nt shekau ooo...he got alot of brains and tactics to make nigeria on her kneels

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
sitting on a keg of gun powder

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by sweetgala(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros the main gas supply to the nation has just been blown up and you are still ranting about your invincible"Buhari!!! Boko haram insurgents have been running amok since he came to power and he has not been able to do anything about them

So what solution for you profer ,do you want us to keep handing money over to Tompolo and his boy ?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Diesel1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
it's not is but it's, ugly dummy with a black face. And what is smellin? Goat.
Atleast I don't bleach! Nonentity

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by sweetgala(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
ellovee:
I doubt if Buhari nd APC has the tactics to unroot tompolo. Therefore, he must run an all-inclusive govt if he must enjoy proceed from oil revenue.

All inclusive government with a militant , I guess Gani Adams would be the representative from Oshn then. How ridiculous, is that the best the SS can produce
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ziccoit: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
The useless government of GEJ empowered the militants in the first place, what do you expect the would do with the resources now under their command?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Themonster: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
7Alexander:

Ikpu means pucccy

nne i means your mama

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by RapLawd1: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
7Alexander:

I don't believe you
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by sheunpompey: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
It amazes me when u see full fledged youth who we refer to as future of Nigeria talking about To polo as if he is a ghost... Book Haram leader was eliminated which was what lead to the present wahala... Mind u, Buhari leaves in Abuja and Daura... If there is nothing to sell as par oil, government will go banckrupt , salaries will not be paid, contract will not be awarded, business will crumble... Who will suffer all these menace Come to think of it, lives will be lost, where South West Please the earlier we realise that Nigeria has come to stay the better we work together as one and leave all these hate posts and comments..
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by francescainnoce(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmmm
I made sure I glance through every comments from the zero page atleast, and I can emphatically say that majority of the comments aligns with that fact that Tompolo is some dude too tough..
Anyway, we need peace!!!!!!
The worst market the present government can buy is to resurrect the ND millitants again.
But then I'm sure this is politics and Mr buhari is very experienced with the stuffs that goes on with politics...
Let peace reign in Nigeria please

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sagamite:
If I was president, I would give instructions to get him and his top 5 lieutenants dead or alive (preferably dead). Shot in a "shoot out" or by "mistake".

Don't negotiate with thugs. Thugs that our great GEJ has made billionaires.

GEJ till 3045!
The resulting conflagration in the Niger Delta will cripple this country's economy , the govt is aware of that which is why till date, Tompolo is protected by a full platoon of soldiers, you should see his convoy in Warri, you'll think he was the president, he runs the politics in delta state

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Chinatownm(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

The same power dat changed hands was last seen cap in hand begging gay Obama for a way out on boko haram.

It seems u didn't even understand a jack about dat tweet.

So u tink ur walking dead go slow head of state can hassle two insurgents at a time abi.
Chai, whr is ur tinking cap.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by brainpower(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

And cripple their own people and region.....crisis isn't the best way to settle dispute....ask ursef if these militants re fighting for the common niger deltans in the street..... because their Broda isn't there again they want to start their own menace ? Na wa for nigerians....how I wish we can go our separate ways peacefully

I'm not in support of violence of any kind. I just replied her playing down the dangers of PMB letting militancy come back just because of his crude way of handling them. They are reasonable unlike BH. And truthfully, going our separate ways is the best. Buhari shows every sign of a tribalists even in his statements. Just for the fact that Ihejirika was killing BH they accused him of genocide against the north. Soldiers can't control militants, even if you use the airforce, you will kill civilians and still end up bombing the oil facilities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Caseless: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
TheImp:

A bunch of illiterate abokis called BH left your Bubu begging them to accept amnesty.......talkless of sophisticated and well armed militants who possess unlimited resources and an easy network of well heads and flow lines to attack.....if they decide to strike, Bubu would be begging them to re accept amnesty in seconds
these ones don't fight to live, and this is why it is difficult to tame tgem, unlike your luxury-loving Niger deltan militants.

Use ur brain if you have any...
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ukemeramat(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

Young man you don't have sense at all. have you ever been to the creeks? do u know what we suffers so that this nation can see oil to produce. clearly you are still a boy

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
shegebanti:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Who d hell is tompolo, let him try shit if Buhari does not wipe him off the earth surface, let him try it nd see hw far it goes. Shey his clueless pple are busy boosting his moral, let him try rubbish, he will see rubbishing.

How about Buhari wiping Shekau first?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by peedeeasobie(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

and if its Buhari and so?
There are rules of engagement in fighting stuffs like this if not Buhari will face the ICJ for war crimes.

This is not military era, its a democracy.
The truth is that Nigeria cannot handle two insurgent groups at the same time.

Go and ask OBJ what he went through in the hands of these militants during his regime!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by firefox4th(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am just disturbed by childish comments I have read so far and at d same time unable see majority resting on God.Do you think PMB brought himself to power or you all refuse to recognise the hand on God in his election ?
As God lives and His Spirit ,uncountable number of tompolo of this world shall be broken into pieces in no distant future, then you shall know that "GOD RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MAN"
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by namdo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tompolo has only called for a meeting in yenegoa on saturday and people are getting 'colds'. So at last there is someone in ND that can make a move and people will think about it....wow. grin . Militancy started because of years of degradation and under development of the region...well known
1. Well then let the govt declare clearly how she plans to take care of the region's development. There is no hiding place now.
2. If the military go ahead to bombard locations perceived to be militant hide outs in the creeks killing innocents along, this would be counter productive as the oil installations are usually attacked and the attackers flee to town and arrange further attacks later. Tompolo may dis own the attacks while the boys keep doing the damage.
3. It is obvious that during Obasanjo's regime it was not easy to stop the destruction of oil facilities in the region. Odi only had a pipeline through it, it was not even an area of interest as much.
4. Nigeria cannot continue to ignore the people of the ND where her major monies come from...simple. I sabi my back yard pass you...abi no bi so?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by globex(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
I laugh at those who underestimate d power of thefreedom fighter of the Niger delta! They can crumble d economy of this country within two days! The oil belong to their land and not the north! You don't know how this people suffer before they feed despite the money made from oil! They don't kill like buhari boys but fight for their right!

It's a creek and nt desert you can't find them! Sometimes they are invincible!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by dplomaticVal: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope i won't kill you I'll fork you in the assss kiss
no dont 4ck her boy..her stupidity is infectious. kill d brain dead pig instead

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
SovietBomber:

Typical selfish Nigerian. Once you are okay then others can go to hell. I smh.. embarassed
as if you will not relocate if are given a visa to HELL grin tongue
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Berrymoss(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
RapLawd1:

Sharp gurl...

Come use our free garage...
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by chigoizie7(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

The same way the PMB govt has wiped out shekau and his boys abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by possibilita(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
where did u get ur FSLC

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's easier to fight Niger Deltan militants than fighting Boko Haram terrorists. Fact.
what makes it easy... its even more funny that you added "fact" to your statement

1 Both Niger Delta Militants and BH employ guerrilla attack system, they strike and run...
2 The Niger Delta Militants are very familiar with the creeks, they know how to maneuver their way, same with BH that knows every forest in the North east

3 The Niger delta militant can punish Nigeria severely that you wont even have money to pay the salaries of your soldiers (or it has not occurred to you that over 70% of source of national income is oil related) na soldier wey chop dey fight oo, by the time you cant pay salaries for 2 months, your soldiers self go align with those ND boys and start bunkering
4 The economic impact the activities of militancy will have on the Nigerian economy is profound and these boys knows it, you cant use troops to guide 200km pipeline network, they know the pipelines, just throw one grenade and move and IOC will declare "force majeure"

5 Both Niger Delta and BH are suicidal in different ways and are both ready to die... ND militants don't mind destroying their environment as long as Nigerian economy is hurt

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

what makes it easy... its even more funny that you added "fact" to your statement

1 Both Niger Delta Militants and BH employ guerrilla attack system, they strike and run...
2 The Niger Delta Militants are very familiar with the creeks, they know how to maneuver their way, same with BH that knows every forest in the North east

3 The Niger delta militant can punish Nigeria severely that you wont even have money to pay the salaries of your soldiers (or it has not occurred to you that over 70% of source of national income is oil related.
4 The economic impact the activities of militancy will have on the Nigerian economy is profound and these boys knows it, you cant use troops to guide 200km pipeline network, they know the pipelines, just throw one grenade and move and IOC will declare "force majeure"

5 Both Niger Delta and BH are suicidal in different ways and are both ready to die... ND militants don't mind destroying their environment as long as Nigerian economy is hurt
tell him....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.