Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact (35796 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
DoubleFaith:
God will tackle Tompolo

Of course and leave Buhari and his Northern parasitic brothers that have devalued the Lower Niger delta

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Sunny4Gold: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Paying ransom to touts. This can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Too many mad people on Nairaland I swear, lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by africawise: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
boko is invincible and ve not collected cash plus amnesty..
tom p has collected.
pmb dont need to bomb bt dust d files in nimasa and when efcc starts looking for tom p d rest will run.
we must understand dat d way pmb operates is per head.
will they blow pipelines and run to sudan or niger.
tompolo and his group will make noise and later beg.
remember they signed for amnesty.
by july ending when the multi regional forces will start with boko haram we will know pmb is not a joker.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by fejikudz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
brainpower:

My dear, at times you don't need to write out of sentiment. An average Niger Deltan isn't feeling the pain of BH just like an average northerner didn't feel our pain some years back. Creeks are different from deserts. Very difficult to capture a man who can swim under water for up to one kilometer. This isn't 1999, that obj used force. If you understand how delicate Nigeria is, you will know that anything Buhari does to any other region in a forceful way might end this forced union.
N/b: militants don't need to kill people, all they need to do is bomb oil facilities as usual and cripple the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaycid77:

Fighting Militants in places like this is suicidal bro..... Nigerian military will dare not go to the creeks.... you will not be fighting only humans but animals.

This pic shows these soldiers are dead meat to any militants in the jungle.... they could not fight in dry sambisa forest will it be mangrove swamp??

I mean this guys can stay inside water for hrs.... the sleep with dangerous pythons and animals...
It's easier to fight Niger Deltan militants than fighting Boko Haram terrorists. Fact. Do you know what it means to fight a people (Boko Haram) that are not afraid of death?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolbis:
then your own generation including the ones unborn will join the tompolo army and ready to die for its course

I don't remember quoting you.

There is nothing wrong in people taking and controlling the resources of their land not just taking the pollution only.

I stand for justice, let every region control their resources, let the parasites fend for theirselves.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by jaybee3(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaycid77:

Of course and leave Buhari and his Northern parasitic brothers that have devalued the Lower Niger delta

So what exactly did their own Son do when he had the chance to rectify the anomalies

I just can't understand why people find it extremely easy to point fingers and blame others for their own woes
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why I like my niqqa "Government" he doesn't talk much
#NoHomo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by TexasR: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
luvmijeje:
Obviously the tweet is from a criminal like him. The President must not accept any subversion of the rule of law.
If Tompolo dares rubbish, he should be handle as a terrorist.

Edited
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Diesel1:
simbi longtime bro..

how's your lunatic mother?

hoped u have stop beating ur father?

u don't reply my message on Facebook y?

I heard your sister is HIV positive? Eyaa sorry for that..

anyway bye.
go and drink otapiapia and die, I don't have time for you

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by histemple: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
The Niger Delta militants are more deadly than Boko Haram and I think we need to be careful because in the event of revolt against the nation state, the economy will be grounded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Goke7: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
gabicon:
Statements such as these are the reason our growth is impeded as a nation. How can we allow a cartel control our collective wealth? And let's stop creating hideout castles for them under the guise of they are so dangerous and deadly if we all refuse to entertain their excesses they will soon run out of breath. The fact is Mr Tompolo is a criminal and hence shouldn't be given more feathers to soar, and that's what glorifying results in.

Exactly, we easily give in to silly threats in Nigeria, even a petrol attendant [whose livelihood depend on my buying fuel] can easily threaten that there will be fuel scarcity in Nigeria and the next thing everyone starts rushing to any filling station to buy up every available fuel. That's how cowardly we behave in Nigeria. What the Niger Delta needs is sustainable development and not handouts, simple.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Diesel1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
go and drink otapiapia and die, I don't have time for you
inferior biatch, what's otapiapia... Wise up bae

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by caprini1: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taking Tompolo for granted will be dangerous,from my own opinion ,any unrest from the Niger Delta will rub off on Boko Haram,who will feel threatened of attention withdrawn from them,thereby motivating them to increase in their attacks......And lets not forget that BH might sneak into any of the southern states ,and cause mayhem,which they,ve never tried b4 ,just for everyone to think Niger Delta militants did it......A tactical peaceful negotiation still remains better.
Prices of all food stuffs have gone up,dollar is becoming pounds sterling gradually,neigbouring countries who survive on us,are almost crawling.More trouble=doom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Diesel1:
inferior biatch, what's otapiapia... Wise up bae
sharrrrap, mofo.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by jaybee3(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
TexasR:

Another brainless,ignorant child with a puerile view.

Nigeria will be brought to their knees if they upset the ND,this was what I said here on nairaland in 2008,when Nigeria was exporting 2 million BPD,the boys in the ND vowed to cripple the economy and were well on the path to achieve it ,having brought the daily export of crude to less than 900,000 BPD,this was what actually FORCED Late President Yar Adua to offer them amnesty

Unfortunately,Mumuuhari is too daft and clueless to be pragmatic,so he will lead Nigeria into a cul-de-sac with the militants and Nigeria will be the one to suffer it

So why do you think they are frantically trying to diversify the economy?

Who do you think would suffer most if they bring down the economy? The oil producing states with arguably the least inhabitants receive the most income by the sharing formula. wouldn't they be the one to suffer the worst of it all?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Yehman(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
Sunybobo, you won't kill me here.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Person wey get pikin make him hold am. Yoruba people say "k'olukaluku t'owo omo e b'aso." Buhari no dey smile. Let us avoid any situation that will make you saTANoids to begin to Buhari should realize he is a civilian President, not a military head of state.

This advise should go to Buhari..tell am make him hold him BH shindrens too. The ND ain't smiling. Gone are the days when a Hausa man shines his goro teeth and everyone starts singing "Alhaji"
Those BH eediots are now threatening Osinbajo yet your problem is Tompolo. Make una carry una opolo eyes face front joor

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by wyman3: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Myself2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Who do you think would suffer most if they bring down the economy? The oil producing states with arguably the least inhabitants receive the most income by the sharing formula. wouldn't they be the one to suffer the worst of it all?

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the bolded,who is trying to diversify which economy,,,,,,,oh puhleaaaseeee

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by luvmijeje(f): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
TexasR:

Another brainless,ignorant child with a puerile view.

Nigeria will be brought to their knees if they upset the ND,this was what I said here on nairaland in 2008,when Nigeria was exporting 2 million BPD,the boys in the ND vowed to cripple the economy and were well on the path to achieve it ,having brought the daily export of crude to less than 900,000 BPD,this was what actually FORCED Late President Yar Adua to offer them amnesty

Unfortunately,Mumuuhari is too daft and clueless to be pragmatic,so he will lead Nigeria into a cul-de-sac with the militants and Nigeria will be the one to suffer it

Ranting of a deluded criminal. So, You are comparing a sickly Yaradua to General Buhari, anyway let Tampolo throw the first stone.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by shalomm: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

Your Analysis is laughable. you have no Idea what those militant can do.... one wrong move and this country Nigeria will be disintegrated. ONE WRONG MOVE FROM THE PRESIDENT.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Goke7: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
jaybee3:

That is the mistake a lot of folks keep making, they think its an Abuja issue whereas the Niger Delta States will be the ones to bear the brunt, some guys are also not realizing that non-oil sector of Nigeria has been growing over the last few years and yielding lots of revenue for the Federal Govt too. This is 2015 and not 2008, times have changed o. Those silly threats may not work much this time and even the militants know it however they just need the attention but am sure the Govt will find a way around it but mind u those father christmas gifts which the previous administrations were known for has expired.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by jaybee3(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Myself2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the bolded,who is trying to diversify which economy,,,,,,,oh puhleaaaseeee

I take it you've never heard the president and his vice banging on about tapping into our other resources?
You didn't pay attention to them banging on about running an efficient/effective Tax collection system in order to increase income
How about investment in agricultural to so we can start exporting

It will take time but with the right team we will surely reduce our dependency on the black gold
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
jaybee3:

So what exactly did their own Son do when he had the chance to rectify the anomalies

I just can't understand why people find it extremely easy to point fingers and blame others for their own woes
So you wanted him to clean 50 yrs mess created by the north for 5 yrs even with boko haram menace the pure into his administration that never allow him a breathing space to do anything

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's easier to fight Niger Deltan militants than fighting Boko Haram terrorists. Fact.

explain how.... they cant even fight boko haram they can see, will it be militants hidden inside tick mangrove forest, I laugh bro grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.
You don't know tompolo. Boko Haram dey learn. Nigerian economy would be like that of South Sudan when they finish messing up the pipelines and its rigs

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaycid77:

explain how.... they cant even fight boko haram they can see, will it be militants hidden inside tick mangrove forest, I laugh bro grin grin grin
Who between the militants and Boko Haram are afraid of death? How easy do you think it is to fight a person that is not afraid of death?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
shalomm:

Your Analysis is laughable. you have no Idea what those militant can do.... one wrong move and this country Nigeria will be disintegrated. ONE WRONG MOVE FROM THE PRESIDENT.
I tell you. Just one wrong move. There is no going back when those guys start hitting the creeks. Don't joke with Tompolo, they are not just ordinary militants, these are militants with higher level of operation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Diesel1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
sharrrrap, mofo.
is not sharrrap... Shut up smellin pussy

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by rigarmortis: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
jaybee3:

1. why don't you engage her in a more constructive way instead of throwing your toys outta the pram

2. So let me ask, what would you do different if you were Mr President?

1. daughterfucker, do you know what happens to knights in shining armour, they impaled on their swords, have their head chopped off and their body fed on by maggots and vultures while the villain fvkcs the damsel to stupor.

2. you cant use force for tompolo, it can never work, It has never worked, and Nigeria cant afford to wage a two sided war at this time, the terrain is quite different, the war will be in the creeks which is home to this boys, they navigate the creeks like no other would, their targets? not human, churches etc but economic sabotage, oil pipelines and such, with the dwindling price of oil now, Nigeria cant afford to lose barrels/money per to sabotage.

lastly with all the firepower and navigation skills at this guys proposals, they control the sale of bunkered oil, even troops sent down there watch them while they do this, they either take their cut and watch or die trying to fight, and most choose the later option. Nigeria cant afford the cost, human, capital, infrastructural, moral and economic costs of such war when the world price is as now and boko are wrecking havoc up north.

the best buhari can do now compromise and play for time while taking everything inch by inch, tilting the rules and playing field tactically to GRADUALLY gain more ground. if he can negotiate with boko, then he should by all means do so with tompolo, after a while he should renegotiate the terms of the contract, use diplomatic means is to hedge and play for time, that's the summary.

with all t

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.