Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58217 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hottest111: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP,,,may God bless you

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollove:
Johnnoah1st , you are a kid .... go and grow up.

Na U be zhit not me.
Thought ve already told u to just get a lawyer and we will see in court!

Or do u ve something else in mind? Pained mofo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Braintouch(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
JideJamez:
Nice move....... Better.... Some foolish ladies preferred to be raped and make u feels like a criminal.... Imagine a lady telling me she not doing again after she willingly removed her pant.... Police shld try and investigate all raping cases very well
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Most hilarious comment on this thread! Hahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollove:
Johnnoah1st , you are a kid .... go and grow up.

Na U be zhit not me.
pls go get a lawyer, and stop disturbing me.

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

i must be sick
for letting this dog fork my mother's asss
shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

You are nothing but a silly fat fart fùck senseless goat.

So you can't date a a girl without wanting to fùck her?
Is sex food
I just pray all your sisters too get fùcked and jilted the way you've become doing to other girls
WE ALL KNW YABALEFT GATEMAN ARE ALREADY SLEEPING BY NOW, u dont need to let us knw u just ecape 4rm ur ward dere. BUT if HE STILL DEY PAIN U, pls kindly go an get a lawyer. dats all

7 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Okay

Let me just Amen because my harlot mother is praying for lots of dogs to fork today at least more food on the table
really grin

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

shocked
i Really fork that ragged old woman to stupor
chei

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Okay

Na my mama i dey fork
E no concin you
ok

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Okay o
Na me own my smelly mother's puccccy
cool grin

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk my mother use dilldo
chai shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Yepa
Omo ofo jatijati leyi o my harlot mother uses dilldo ooo
we know grin

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Issokay i don't want to ravage my mother's asss again she's bleeding
ok

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Hmb!. See as this dog just finished forking my harlot mother to stupor
kai

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Odunharry(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
softysparky:
See as them guys dey rejoicegrin
lol...

abi you want go call lawyer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Braintouch(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
snowDiva:
Lol...just be ready when the "friend" decides she has had enough of you and decides to move on to your friend... kiss

I wonder how some girls think ... undecided

@op...if you felt you were in the right...y dint you and the "friend" come on out and tell her you both were interested in each other I wonder how some of y"all think...if it was the other way round I am very sure this same dude's hailing the op would have called down thunder on the girl and saying stuffs like "shovels ain't loyal"...smh

Thank God that I have Him in my life...He's all I need wink

I"m out...
You're wrong. It's not a question of massaging the male ego, it's all about justice

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Segbu1: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2015
missbronze:
The same slap u deserve too.
use your hand hold your mouth joor

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by iRepNaija1: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?

All three of you sound like questionable, less than ideal people.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by iRepNaija1: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Sparkles003:
There is this saying that birds of same feather flock together.
my observation.the main lady doesn't know what she wants or just wanted to make yanga before she gree so dat she wont appear cheap to you which to me is no big deal,but she was also greedy, since she was yet to give you an answer to your proposal she no suppose dey make you spend unnecessary on her and her friend thou you choose to spend.
in whatever you are doing with the friend she is never to be trusted.if you can cheat a friend then your character and values should be questioned cos you will definitely tell lies.
WARNING.Ladies never ever take your friend to go see any guy you have an interest in as you just might end up being the chief bridesmaid instead of the bride.

If that's the case, the woman would never be a friend in the first place. God strike me dead if I ever fight another person over a dating partner.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by iRepNaija1: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2015
StOla:

You are a go-getter.
You chose not to waste your time, it paid off for you.

She chose to play with your feelings. I hope she's feeling you now.

I hope the girls here have been educated appropriately in all regards of this story.

What do you want from a guy asking you out?
What role is the extra crowd to play at a second date?
Why do you trust this extra crowd?
Why do you feel hurt that your indecision benefited one who is more decisive?

What feelings? He said from the jump that he made his intention clear with this woman. He wasn't looking for a girlfriend. If he genuinely cared for this woman do you think he would have gone out of his way to form that plan with the friend, sexting with said friend, then have sex with the friend, and come to Nairaland to brag about it?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Burlah4u2c(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Olami90:
grin Dis Op na werey guy.

Loool @ " go get a lawyer" (I remember a thread a romancelander created som days ago abt phrases dat sends gal to psychiatric home, unleashing their anger).. I love dat mehn.mak her head scatter. 'Awon werey omo"

Gals and their selfishness. She fit dey[b] straff anoda guy somwia o[/b], she wan con turn u to conductor (hanging).
and to dey straff another guy somewhere come dey do werey for me na him dey pain me pass... it was until the friend of my friend's friend just jabo when we dey discuss girl matter say na him neigbour dey straff this particular girl wey I wan kill myself on top na him my hand drop...my guy, I was so shocked.... I sha push my thing codedly until i got to fvck this gal o...since then wey girls don teach me, my eye don cleaaarrrr...

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Freshboi: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2015
@the poster above me
Hmmmmmm
Oponu on the prowl
If e pain you
Go to a canal and do the needful
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2015
missbronze:
Just look at them jubilating over nothing.!!!

What's the big deal/achievement of having intimacy with ur gal's friend? or any other lady for that matter.

It's nt like u will carry cup or win award for it.

mtchewww.

Praising and congratulating op like he made Guinness book of record.

Taaaa!!! Si ebaa puooo!!!
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by NemzySeries(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Job weldon ma fwend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.