Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58230 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
I said you still be mugu here and stop shooting yourself in the brain

How much did you spend on the second girl before banging her

I didn't spend on the second girl...she was just benefiting from my girls breadcrumb.

And I wrote in my post that I have already made loss...d girl I chased for six month wasted my time and money...

Its a bad business but it doesn't mean I am mumu...i entered a trap , came out of it and bite back...

Only if u can understand d logic here

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
Shattap there, ur papa and mama be English ... African kid with slave IQ tongue

The Op is the loser here ... it is not about mere reading a passage, it is about reading intelligently.

You can read but you lack intellectual prowess as well as the intelligence to understand the parameters of judgements in the Op's case !!

People like you fail comprehension and interview.
I see ur father must ve died a drunkard and u re following in his footstep.
Na people like u dey copy other people name join your answer script for exam.

Op spent money on a girl trying to play smart. Her thinking and mentality is just "chop and clean mouth" plus hard to get den BOMZAI op banged d living day outa her friend and den suddenly she is pained just like u. Can u now see that u and the girl is the bladdy mofo...

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

I didn't spend on the second girl...she was just benefiting from my girls breadcrumb
Then you should be able to withdraw your assertion that one must spend on Nigerian girls before getting in their pant

Abi the second girl na from Chad she come from, no be same Naija girl ihm be

You lost your money, shikena !!! grin .... Now, go hang urself ooo tongue
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2015
lovemode:
is it obvious u re just a play boy? And its guys like u dat will come here to rant'girls stop giving us sex' as if u guys are anybetter......I don't blame u...its d loose miss hot pant I blame...

A playboy chasing a girl for 6 months where other girls are there ...tell me she is d only girl in Nigeria.

When I realized she played me, I resolved to making sexual move...

Well I can't blame u...u see this as gender fight...

After reading...u can't say the truth but look for irrelevant loopholes...

Typical Nigerian girl ..even a prostitute will say what u r saying .trying to defend a fellow gender

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
Then you should be able to withdraw your assertion that one must spend on Nigerian girls before getting in their pant

Abi the second girl na from Chad she come from, no be same Naija girl ihm be

You lost your money, shikena !!! grin .... Now, go hang urself ooo tongue

Yes I lost money...and that's one of the reasons I posted it here...are u happy with that ?

If u r not get a lawyer lipsrsealed

FYI...i won...she was very upset..she was sending me text...

Her friend told she cried and reported her to her parents that she snatched her boyfriend....

That alone is a song of victory

Oh sweet justice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Really? i don't know my mother loves dilldo
shocked
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Fourwinds: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

I was close to raping her. And I know that type of girl, she will go to the police station ...she is always with schemes....she act plans...

Imagine we bought shawama one day, I could not finish mine because I didn't have appetite... She said I should get a nylon and pack it home...i didn't want to, she pestered me and I agreed...she said I should keep it in the fridge...

When I went to drop them at the bus stop, she just grabbed it and put it in her bag...

I was like...what da hell....she made me pack the shwama for her...

She is one cunny biatch...playing with is like playing with cobra...very dirty....a typical Nigerian girl...but seriously her friend is d opposite...even I notice the first day I set my eyes on her.
don't mind d greedy girl. Now crying foul and some foolish girls here supporting her double standard life. Abeg carry go

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Smithkline555:
blahblahblah
Guy no kill yaself ontop another person totori na, if u dey vex for ma post na to Go and Die ooo by jumping into lagoon !!!

The first girl na different pot of soup , her friend na another pot .... their tot.o and body no be same at all at all.

Go get that zhit outa your brain and get ur eye cleared cuz the first girl is still the winner here while Op lost yafuka !!!

The second girl pussay, doesn't compensate for the first girl own .... OK !!
Mumu^2 .... next time you too see women like that .... carry ur money dey spend anyhow cuz U wan Bleep cheesy

You small boys no dey wan learn tongue
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Eya grin my mother is an aids carrier now just because of a rabid dog she forks
grin

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Well, do you expect me to ask Google if am a product of dog's sperm grin
maybe grin

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

Yes I lost money...and that's one of the reasons I posted it here...are u happy with that ?

If u r not get a lawyer lipsrsealed

FYI...i won...she was very upset..she was sending me text...

Her friend told she cried and reported her to her parents that she snatched her boyfriend....

That alone is a song of victory

Oh sweet justice
Since you don gree say you lost money e don finish for ma belle ..... next time , keep ur cash and watch out cuz U may not get a fwend to bleep in replacement.

Case already settled out of court therefore no need for a lawyer tongue
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
Guy no kill yaself ontop another person totori na, if u dey vex for ma post na to Go and Die ooo by jumping into lagoon !!!

The first girl na different pot of soup , her friend na another pot .... their tot.o and body no be same at all at all.

Go get that zhit outa your brain and get ur eye cleared cuz the first girl is still the winner here while Op lost yafuka !!!

Mumu^2 .... next time you too see women like that .... carry ur money dey spend anyhow cuz U wan Bleep cheesy

But the girl did not realize she won...

She realized she lost something big...

She cried for days

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

But the girl did not realize she won...

She realized she lost something big...

She cried for days
She is not crying for you.
She cried for betrayal by her friend

It is a simple reverse psychology .... she wouldn't have been hurt if it were to be another girl but not her fwend.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:

From now on am gonna be talking directly to your LAWYER!!! Ur brain is just too weak and still developing... grin
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Smithkline555,

say You get sense ni, you for know say many of your posts don't worth Nairaland. hidden already.
Ode
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
Smithkline555,

say You get sense ni, you for know say many of your posts don't worth Nairaland. hidden already.
Ode
E pain am... Olodo rabata cheesy

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sbashir10(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Tuale baba, respect bro, you're now my new mentor and role model sef, tuale........ Baba alaye

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by lovemode: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

A playboy chasing a girl for 6 months where other girls are there ...tell me she is d only girl in Nigeria.

Typical Nigerian girl ..even a prostitute will say what u r saying .trying to defend a fellow gender
from d very beginning ur intensions were orterior......dats why u weren't pacient enough wit her and heading for her friend instead.....now wey u don do am.......shey ur eye don clear?

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Bollove: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2015
Smithkline555:
E pain am... Olodo rabata cheesy
Ooo gbadun .... Olohun ngbo !!
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by emperordan(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2015
You did just the right thing. You are my kinda guy

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Smithkline555: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
ok!
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
WETIN DEY WORRY DIS GUY SELF? we don tell u say make u get a lawyer, abi u no fit comprehend little sentence ni?

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
lovemode:
from d very beginning ur intensions were orterior......dats why u weren't pacient enough wit her and heading for her friend instead.....now wey u don do am.......shey ur eye don clear?
WHO IS DIS MUGU NOW? GET OUT! and go get a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hasmuz(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
One bottle of Orijin for you. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

I don't need to impress her. She doesn't worthy it.. I even thank God I didn't fck her..
no p boss...it's a win-win situation for u either ways

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

U pay money to eat
You pay money to drink beer
You pay money for gymn
You pay money to see wizkid play live
You pay money to have sex

All these are funs you pay money to get.

Beer parlour will not pay you money back after drinking

Wizkid will give u money back after the show..

We do what we like doing to make us happy..

Marriage itself is waste of money....paying exorbitant bride money and buying guds...

So don't give me the bulshut that I didn't gain anything...

Do you gain money from watching telemondo ? No...so why wasting your money on DSTV

That's your stewpid logic...

You wanted to defend ur sheples but did it wrongly...
guy,why u dey even reply him? JUST TELL HIM SAY MAKE HE GO GET A LAWYER, dats all

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by suzzy16(f): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Midastorch:

My father is a bastard from a a mad woman......do I know you?why call me an idiot? I am anofia
ode
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by lovemode: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
WHO IS DIS MUGU NOW? GET OUT! and go get a lawyer.
na u be d biggest magamugu why re u even sharing it here ode buruku.......make den for clap for u or na na guilty conscience won kill u or maybe to teach new tricks or wat? I sorry for u.....nw u re feeling fly don't be suprised u 'll start nursing STD in a couples of months time.......olori awon mugu.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
lovemode:
na u be d biggest magamugu why re u even sharing it here ode buruku.......make den for clap for u or na na guilty conscience won kill u or maybe to teach new tricks or wat? I sorry for u.....nw u re feeling fly don't be suprised u 'll start nursing STD in a couples of months time.......olori awon mugu.
DIS ONE NA OPONU SHA, shey na me be d OP ni? why cant u put on ur eye glass b4 reading on nairaland since u knw u have eye problem? now! dis is my final decision, PLS GO AND GET A LAWYER, dats all.

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by lovemode: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
DIS ONE NA OPONU SHA, shey na me be d OP ni? why cant u put on ur eye glass b4 reading on nairaland since u knw u have eye problem? now! dis is my final decision, PLS GO AND GET A LAWYER, dats all.
walahi u need deliverance olorun ngbo
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:

She played you by chopping sharwama
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
lovemode:
walahi u need deliverance olorun ngbo
PLS IF U DONT HAVE D MONEY TO GET A LAWYER, pls pm me and i will finance u personally, CUS U REALLY HAVE TO GET A LAWYER, dats all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Arab Men And Black Women / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.