Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58123 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Raalsalghul: 1:53am On Jul 25, 2015
softysparky:
See as them guys dey rejoicegrin
Why won't we?

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by forkadict(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

You are nothing but a silly fat fart fùck senseless goat.

So you can't date a a girl without wanting to fùck her?
Is sex food
I just pray all your sisters too get fùcked and jilted the way you've become doing to other girls

The op has done Nigeria proud. Everyone of us including President Buhari is proud of him.and you are here yarning dust

If by accident, Buhari sees this post of yours, he will immediately direct SSS to come arrest you for treasonable felony.

Dasuki no do reach dis one wey you do so and SSS detain am.

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Raalsalghul: 1:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Saraha1:
The world is really coming to an end.
People discuss sex now adays as if they are discussing food.
We have lost the goal of heaven.
Seriously! Are you going to bring the end of the world into this? People have been having sex since ages and yet God has not come, not to talk of this little topic.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Raalsalghul: 2:07am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
Ok you guys keep rejoicing Na. grin

But Don't join those that come here to weep about how easy it is to sleep with them Nigerian girls. Because you'all are giving mixed signals.

Do you want easy lays or those that play hard to get? It confusing figuring out what these dudes really want.
I've been reading some of your comments on this post and to be sincere, I don't know why you are so hurt by this issue. Even the lady who was the victim must have gotten over the matter, but here you are, taking drugs on another person's headache. Why don't you just learn your lessons from this thread and look the other way?

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Raalsalghul: 2:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Dinakas:
There seriously need to be an "unlike" option too and not just like, because some comments deserve an "unlike" option.

Disappointed though, with some comments...
We think life is just there, there are lots more to life.
Yeah! We've heard that before. Next?

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Raalsalghul: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Atogirl:
She might like you but playing hard to get.She might be a christian that wanted to wait until the wedding to have sex.
There is not enough information from the thread to infer that, but anyway you used the word “Might”

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Raalsalghul: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Gloryblossom:
For u guys mind now his perfect n did the wright tin,he just lost his virtue as a man,d ist girl in question gained more,which d loose gf ended up paying with her loose waist,had it been the girl open leg now that's how u will bring it here and say how cheap she was in ur ist meetin with her,there is notin we girls do that please u guys,man u r impatient,u nEed not to even initiate sex @ ist,there r ways u will treat a lady she will b d one to initiate d sex stuff.lock d@ ur dick up,after gettin d sex from her frnd, aw far,u don marry am,u r still sayin she has her p,that's what improper tinkin those.wetin u gain now,u guys r hailing him,did u even tink bfor u start hailing him.has d sex he has been avin with d babe add one inch to him.oga wake up n be patient to get wat u wnt.sex is not love
No offence, but your writing skills are bad. Improve please.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Olami90:
grin Dis Op na werey guy.

Loool @ " go get a lawyer" (I remember a thread a romancelander created som days ago abt phrases dat sends gal to psychiatric home, unleashing their anger).. I love dat mehn.mak her head scatter. 'Awon werey omo"

Gals and their selfishness. She fit dey straff anoda guy somwia o, she wan con turn u to conductor (hanging).
e be like say girls don show u pepper wella grin

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by blackprowler: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?

I'm proud of you. You've pulled one back for the boys. You have no idea the great service you've done for the brotherhood. I can't tell you how much and for how long so many girls have done this. When I was younger, I used to focus all attention on one girl if I'm interested, to the exclusion of other better ones, only to get mocked and thrown away hurting and even crying. Women don't ever deserve loyalty, take it from a 40-something year-old with decades of experience. Pursue as many as possible and "score" as much as possible. The one for you would prove so over time and you'll then try to take her serious. If you take a Nigerian girl seriously, you want to suffer avoidable pain. I wish I could turn back then hands of the clock to take this my advice, but that's life: the older ones speak from hindsight which is 20-20

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by mranswer: 3:12am On Jul 25, 2015
can you PING on Whatsapp bruv?

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by suzzy16(f): 3:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Blanc8:
It's very possible you may get to fall in love with the friend
and get serious
yeah seriously
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by suzzy16(f): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2015
2scorehigh:
Well, proxillin, what else can I say?
You solved one problem by creating another one.
Now those two girls are going to become sworn enemies.
All thanks to you.
Hope you've got your plan B in place?
imagine
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by suzzy16(f): 3:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Sparkles003:
There is this saying that birds of same feather flock together.
my observation.the main lady doesn't know what she wants or just wanted to make yanga before she gree so dat she wont appear cheap to you which to me is no big deal,but she was also greedy, since she was yet to give you an answer to your proposal she no suppose dey make you spend unnecessary on her and her friend thou you choose to spend.
in whatever you are doing with the friend she is never to be trusted.if you can cheat a friend then your character and values should be questioned cos you will definitely tell lies.
WARNING.Ladies never ever take your friend to go see any guy you have an interest in as you just might end up being the chief bridesmaid instead of the bride.
yeah,thank u,we ladies re surely learning more
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by suzzy16(f): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Midastorch:

How is that an issue?@op if the girl mama gboriwa knack am...
hmmm,see dis idiot,can u knack ur girlfrnds mother
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by merits(m): 3:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Eddodoh:

U r d main man!!! Some gals can be very annoying. Dat serves her right
weff now u ar a memba of "OON"gbam!
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by suzzy16(f): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Dorrobucci:
@Proxillin.

Now you have recoup some part of your money. You need to strategize you game plan now and go for the other punnny. To get your main target will be quite easy now though you need to proof to her it wasn't intentional. Then give her sometime she will definitely get over it, after yanshing both of them just dump them immediately and move on.

Your work is not finished yet.
see advice,God
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:
Oloribu omo ofo

why did my mother loves forking dogs angry

shocked
i don't know oo

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by erumena(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?

This should be rated as the "BEST POST OF THE YEAR"

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

shocked

this is fond of forking my harlot mother
ok

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Nice one i told my father not to fork my harlot mother because she forks dogs but he no gree
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Themonster: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

my dirty harlot is of to the zoo to fork animals just for #300
why?

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2015
iRepNaija1:

What feelings? He said from the jump that he made his intention clear with this woman. He wasn't looking for a girlfriend. If he genuinely cared for this woman do you think he would have gone out of his way to form that plan with the friend, sexting with said friend, then have sex with the friend, and come to Nairaland to brag about it?

So u expect him to continue being a slave ...and she open up to her friend that she has nothing for op. Try read his story na...

Nigerians don't read and dats problem
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Seriously! Are you going to bring the end of the world into this? People have been having sex since ages and yet God has not come, not to talk of this little topic.

Tell the mumu...Adam and Eve had sex...Samuel

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

You are nothing but a silly fat fart fùck senseless goat.

So you can't date a a girl without wanting to fùck her?
Is sex food
I just pray all your sisters too get fùcked and jilted the way you've become doing to other girls

Why date if not for sex? The op likes her and he told her initially...and she want to take advantage of her.

If he didn't make any attempt, that girl will name him as Maga...we all know how pathetic our girls are

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by proxillin(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Wooow...i have bin away. I read son comments and laughed my eyeball out.

Thanks for encouragement...rehabilitations...scolding (from our female folks).

I didn't open this thread to bash the opposite sex.

But this attitude of friendzoning someone u like just because you want him to be your slave must stop.

Also, playing hard to get is gud but must have limit.

I chased and spent money on this girl for 6months.

It wasn't my intention to make sexual move on her. I love her and I thought I could marry her if we are compatible.

I later realize I she agree to marry me, she will be manipulative and will be my boss in the house.

She is a type of girl that you beg before she have sex with you.

Her friend told me her secret, she said she likes sex. She has many Love Machine and cucumber.

She said she likes me but want to just stress me.

Many of them are out their. They like sex more than guys...but yanga and excessive hard to get is their problem.

Also they want make money from the guy.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Fourwinds: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Drsheddy:
You committed fornication undecided
lol. Im solidly behind what d guy did. Go to someone of dese dating social media. All u read about d girls is im straightforward, i hate cheat etc. But when it comes to actual dating, what OP described becomes their rules and guide.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Taiwo20(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
mama wet say make her children no chop dem neighbour food must put food for fire.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2015
any lady here that has issues with what the guy did but does not have any issues with the girl chopping his money, telling her friend there's nothing between them and keeping the guy on 'is coming' while milking him is a big FOOL!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.