Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls (84828 Views)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Beautiful Northern Sudanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
nijanigga:

I LIKE thick lips, ask people that knows the secret of girls with thick lips. I saw a girl with thick lips, I know something she carry for body.

And I personally like a woman with beautiful feet and toes, with silky smooth soles.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by bettercreature(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
who's this one?
bettercreature
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by deltateam: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wait o. The girl in black must be trying too hard to show yansh she does not have.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Belmot(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

I will say no more
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by ahamonyeka(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Damsels kissDamsels
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kennyman2000(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
u come say, make boko harams no dey target the gals.. see beauty mheeemnnnnn...
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kinkymax: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op wrote one sentence wt one bullet,, if he writes a full paragraph only God knows d number of bombs to b detonated.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by lukas280(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
wow can this girls help me to close my mouth because dey are seriously and crazily beautiful no wonderr to marry dem from small pink in dey hurry those aboki old men
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Timilehin3(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whaoooooooo
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Namikhain(f): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Udmaster:
We IGBO boys Do NOT give a Damn.. IGBO girls are beautiful angels!
- don't know why ewedu eating boys are falling all over for girls that are NOT from their tribe.
Most of the Igbo now come to marry from North, my husband left all the pretty Igbo ladies as u claim and came to the north for the first time and marry me and still proud of me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by zealot4me(f): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fulaboy is that not ur ex in the middle
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
D most beautiful in naija, no doubt
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by EazyMoh(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hausa/Fulani have pretty girls. I no fit chop cain if not I for marry Hausa/Fulani. Are would-be husbands still being flogged?
he heheheheh e still dey o 4 village. d main issue is dat you have to endure more Dan all ur counterparts. so no limit...
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
EazyMoh:

you shall take into account that they dress decently. with no fake hair, which mist ladies from the other part of the country largely depend on.
Hijab and scarf even makes girls look more beautiful,especially girls with square shaped face and girls with receding hairline

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by CSTR2: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
I hope everyone can see why i keep saying it sucks to be ibo grin

On a thread to celebrate northern beauty, some inferiority-complex ravaged bufoons suddenly feel inadequate because the attention is not on them. How does acknowledging the beauty of these innocent pretty iyan matas reduce the beauty of any other ibo girl? Then imagine the rubbish they kept spewing on the Kano thread earlier.

That is what happens when you're empty. Anything else that contains value becomes a threat. It truly sucks.
You must be blind not to see the fact that the first person to involve igbo here is not igbo.
Igbo dominates pageantry in Nigeria, and one nitwit here out of jealousy decided to call igbo out on a thread that does not concern us.
almajiri.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by 2best(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Would love to date a lady fron †̥Ђe North... they are lovable
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by CSTR2: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Namikhain:
Most of the Igbo now come to marry from North, my husband left all the pretty Igbo ladies as u claim and came to the north for the first time and marry me and still proud of me..
congratulations.
You are self confident, just like an igbo girl.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by suwalee(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
South ladies wud do plz dey are the finest in d whole of naija edo gals precisely

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
EazyMoh:

you shall take into account that they dress decently. with no fake hair, which mist ladies from the other part of the country largely depend on.
well,you can help yourself with a topic of mine that's on front page,this topic is getting boring
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by caprini1: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what do you mean,mtcheew,why the hype? See,Ive seen all types of girls,how the hell do they look so different from pic? So,the likes of Lily Ghalichi,Tammy Torres we see their pics ain't like that in real life? Admit it,these girls are average looking,they'd look all that to you if you lack taste
Noted!
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by bamac(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Stop underrating northerner chiks
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by HDee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truss me grin I see something!!!
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kishimi8(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
na exaggeration joor,post her picture or any picture of a place packed with outstandingly beautiful fulani girls. And also,I used to think loads of outstandingly beautiful girls are everywhere in the north like we see in spain,dubai etc with the way people shout it,its not like northerners don't have really beautiful girls but so is everywhere,even here in Ilorin,there are lots of really beautiful girls that are much more beautiful than these average looking girls posted above

Funny you the pretty ones in ilorin are probably mixed fulani lineage
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kritikali(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Just that participating in beauty contests is prohibited in Islam thats why igbo women win. You would have been shounting marginalisation by now grin

LoL..i got cracked up mehn...They can complain and shout for africa mehn.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by EazyMoh(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why not you? BTW, is the flogging applicable to everybody, including the sons of the Dantatas and Dangotes?
Lol flogging is exclusively Fulani (not Hausa) culture. Religiously (which is supreme), there is no flogging before marriage in Islam.
Well even among the orthodox Fulani this practice is now history, they only do flog as a competition and entertainment, but not marriage. so feel free to go look for their hand in marriage.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by MKO4ever(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
VASELINE OOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by skak(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

Abeg that pretty girl dressed in the red gown in the 2nd pic, you get her contact details?

I no mind chop 12 strokes ooo.

I swear i go dash you this girl if you identify her in this pic

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by benoma: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt] small beauties ,,pointed nose and small lips is a big bonus to them..[/size]
i can see ur insecurity from ur post
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by JuicyTesticles: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
i Will bang them in the bum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Half Somalis (pictures) / Nigerian Tribes And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.