Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man (29651 Views)

5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
suxes2005:

You wait for his BBM message always smiley
Lol..

Noted! smiley
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm, will comment later, I de road from lasgidi to Abuja. See ya
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Teophilus96(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'll will b right back!
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by holysina(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by peawizzy(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
There is a very real investment site that I would like you all to try, it's real. You can find out more about them... https://amerextrade.com/?ref=luvpea12
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by pmc01(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wetin con consign us?
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
LOOKING FOR ALREADY MADE MAN.
LOOKING FOR PERFECT MAN
LOOKING FOR HOLY GHOST FILLED AND NAIRA LOADED MAN
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by hrhobi1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Too much makeups. Looking too expensive.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
you are right about what men feel, for instance i have gilted a girl been introduced by her friend to me because of #3, she was so fair and confident but i felt unappreciated because of #3, and also most girls are fund of #4, imagine staring at a phone or inside a purse at a awkward moment and am sure they are aware you are looking,thanks for your exposay boss.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by EdwardRandy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
tshane:
Answer: you're a hardened gold-digger, a chronic liar, a resident slut, a nagger, a loud-mouthed tranny, a dependent parasite, an unintelligent dunce, you have a low IQ capacity and above all you're visionless - that is living a life of "anywhere belle face".
. A woman with all these qualities is as good as dead.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
her dependence on Kpakpalolo (Atikey) is worrisome, I never liked them when they give me that faked-painted face
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by tshane: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
EdwardRandy:
. A woman with all these qualities is as good as dead.
Dead but barely hanging unto life I suppose.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Mcowubaba: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:
One other reason why ladies find it hard to get men is because they are too arrogant and egocentric.

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.
But show them cash and all that attitude just disappears in an instant.

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

The only thin they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worth a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos
this things u said were all highlighted in the points above...
U are on point...
Will u blame them, when feeble minded guys sing dia praises all day, like nd comment on every pic or status d upload on social media(quote/mention dem unnecessarily on Nairaland cheesy)...the start feeling like demi-gods, da vinci or archangels...anyway, nt 4 me.....dem knw people wey dem dey form for.....i no get time, if dem display in the slightest manner any of these point/characters whic were mentioned..m off...fastest than Usian bolt cool...
On to the next 1....jay z/swizz beats..lol....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Kazrem(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:
Eye contact ke? I always make eye contact when speaking with people. It shows that ure not timid. So that means I am giving all of them green light? shocked Op fear God o!

Last to make front page o. #GodWin grin
lmao
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by DTOBS(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Honestly,some pple no just get brain sha! This is topic and write up no just correlate at all....
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

http://www.naij.com/498448-finding-hard-find-man.html

And this poo made frontpage when a more sensible thread like this one did not.

Nairaland is a joke.

https://www.nairaland.com/2432231/how-avoid-falling-into-trap
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by emzila(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
1 and 3 top the list
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

http://www.naij.com/498448-finding-hard-find-man.html

Sweet heart u've done well i wish ur folks will all knw dis n stop marrying @40+
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kisses4rmDxtanx:

Sweet heart u've done well i wish ur folks will all knw dis n stop marrying @40+
Thanks dear..
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by An2elect2(f): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
So are you saying we should go and find men
will men stop coming if you do all that
This article is wrong already...bye.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by justmi1: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:
One other reason why ladies find it hard to get men is because they are too arrogant and egocentric.

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

The only thin they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worth a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos
just wondering, do dead fishes stare? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Thanks dear..

Most wlcm

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
It is very hurtful when a girl is trying to be too much of a princess.I go kukuma go brothel go quench that feelings.Afterall, the money I go spend on a date for girl wey I never kiss I go spend quarter of it to shine Congo for shorttime.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by cvibe2: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why a lady should settle for less.

Meet working class singles.

Register today! It's free and post your quality profile.

If you had a Chanel bag, would you fill it with sweet wrappers, a squashed chewing gum and a handful of dirty tissues? The content of your dating profile should be top class; don’t fill it with waffle and useless information.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Anapuao(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Working on 3 and 5
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by dmcdad: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything. This is one of the things I hate the most. Jeez! One silly, block-headed, arrogant truant would be forming what i don't understand. Girls front every now and then, but when it becomes too much and foolishly, then the next thing is snob her life. If I were the only guy available, many ladies will die of hatred because i no go even look their side. Nonsense!

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes. You are right about this bruv. Sadly enough, the vast majority of ladies out there fall under this category which is utterly sad and disappointing. For the records, such ladies tend to avoid men who engage them in such a way. E go be like say the guy dey show himself.

The only thin they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags. Sadly enough also, the level if vanity that exists amongst the women folks nowadays is alarming. I pity younger / unmarried men like myself who are yet to get married. Sometimes I wonder what will become of someone after getting married to one of these daughters of jezebel. Na gmGod go help us oooki.

Such girls are not worth a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else. It's beey funny because many of such ladies think beauty is everything. They think their beauty will win them the war. Not knowing that they might be able to win a / few battles, but not the war. I blame them not. Na the men wey dey make them feel like stars I blame.

Empty headed bimbos
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
killsmith:
All these things na lie.....men will always come.... Except person go nail ur picture for iroko tree in ur village.....

Very funny but true.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by busyflexz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
dmcdad:

You are quite on point, bro.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

1. You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.

2. Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

3. The only thin they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

4. Such girls are not worth a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos
1. This is one of the things I hate the most. Jeez! One silly, block-headed, arrogant truant would be forming what i don't understand. Girls front every now and then, but when it becomes too much and foolishly, then the next thing is snob her life. If I were the only guy available, many ladies will die of hatred because i no go even look their side. Nonsense!

2. You are right about this bruv. Sadly enough, the vast majority of ladies out there fall under this category which is utterly sad and disappointing. For the records, such ladies tend to avoid men who engage them in such a way. E go be like say the guy dey show himself.

3. Sadly enough also, the level of vanity that exists amongst the women folks nowadays is alarming. I pity younger / unmarried men like myself who are yet to get married. Sometimes I wonder what will become of someone after getting married to one of these daughters of jezebel. Na God go help us ooo.

4. It's very funny because many of such ladies think beauty is everything. They think their beauty will win them the war. Not knowing that they might be able to win a / few battles, but not the war. I blame them not. Na the men wey dey make them feel like stars I blame.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
dmcdad:

1. This is one of the things I hate the most. Jeez! One silly, block-headed, arrogant truant would be forming what i don't understand. Girls front every now and then, but when it becomes too much and foolishly, then the next thing is snob her life. If I were the only guy available, many ladies will die of hatred because i no go even look their side. Nonsense!

2. You are right about this bruv. Sadly enough, the vast majority of ladies out there fall under this category which is utterly sad and disappointing. For the records, such ladies tend to avoid men who engage them in such a way. E go be like say the guy dey show himself.

3. Sadly enough also, the level if vanity that exists amongst the women folks nowadays is alarming. I pity younger / unmarried men like myself who are yet to get married. Sometimes I wonder what will become of someone after getting married to one of these daughters of jezebel. Na gmGod go help us ooo.

4. It's very funny because many of such ladies think beauty is everything. They think their beauty will win them the war. Not knowing that they might be able to win a / few battles, but not the war. I blame them not. Na the men wey dey make them feel like stars I blame.

Ditto!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.