Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man (29640 Views)

5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2015
If this sounds like you, then it can be a pretty frustrating experience. The answer to this riddle could be really simple.

You are unapproachable. You can look as beautiful as a pageant contestant and even more fashionable, but it would be difficult to attract men if you do not look like someone they would like to talk to.

For men, putting themselves out there and expressing their interest in a woman could be a pretty daunting experience and if you do not look like someone who might say yes to their advances, they would most likely steer clear of you. If you are doing the things listed below, this might be why you are not getting the attention you expect.

1. You do not smile: Of course, no one expects you to bare your teeth for hours, but simply having a more jovial countenance would make you seem more open and friendly. Men would gravitate towards you and want to hang out with you.

2. You are too involved with your friends: Nothing is as challenging to a guy as having to approach a girl in the midst of all her giggling girlfriends. He would fear that if you reject him, there would be audiences that would witness the humiliation. If you have an eye on someone, make sure you take a step away from your friends at interval to encourage him to  come over.

3. You “look” busy: It is natural that if you are sitting alone somewhere, you might want to “look” busy (perhaps playing with your phone or reading a book) so as not to look to desperate. While this is understandable, if you have to do it, make sure you take away your focus from what you are doing from time to time so men would not automatically assume you are too engrossed to talk.

4. You do not make eye contact: Eye contact is very important in letting people know you are interested. If there is someone that catches your eye, make sure they know it by meeting their eyes from time to time. Hold eye contact, and smile (if you are a bit more daring) so they know they are less likely to be rejected.

5. You have a rigid body language: Sometimes, the way we carry ourselves could give others the impression that they should back off. Sitting/standing too rigidly, acting stiff and being all-round closed off are not the best way to attract the opposite sex. Try to be more laid-back and relaxed.

http://www.naij.com/498448-finding-hard-find-man.html

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Okay, but there are people that do not fall under these categories but are far more terrible.
For example, psychopaths. embarassed

Don't ask. Just watch gone girl. angry

ladyF:
Eye contact ke? I always make eye contact when speaking with people. It shows that ure not timid. So that means I am giving all of them green light? shocked Op fear God o!
Last to make front page o. #GodWin grin
see your life. When someone here dey make FTC. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by shaiba(f): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2015
It is na wa o

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Baddo101(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
counter thread coming soon......

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
One other reason why ladies find it hard to get men is because they are too arrogant and egocentric.

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.
But show them cash and all that attitude just disappears in an instant.

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

The only thing they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worthy of a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by killsmith(f): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
All these things na lie.....men will always come.... Except person go nail ur picture for iroko tree in ur village.....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Humblebloke(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
One simple reason...... It's a case of imperfection looking for perfection

Men will surely come...... Even if you are the ugliest woman on the planet with the worst character

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by octopusfreaky(f): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=16pt]all the five issues are valid and should be addressed but one major reason is because we are far away from God,and we don't even want to listen to his voice,,imagine God telling you that man is for you but deep down you don't like him or maybe you feel his not your type.. [/size]

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by topemirates(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Girls... Girls... Girls... Everywhere!!!

I'll b back later!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by jejemanito: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:
One other reason why ladies find it hard to get men is because they are too arrogant and egocentric.

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and display silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.
But show them cash and all their attitude just disappears in an instant.

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

The only thin they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worth a serious relationship because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos
6. You keeping changing your moniker like this one
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by tshane: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Answer: you're a hardened gold-digger, a chronic liar, a resident slut, a nagger, a loud-mouthed tranny, a dependent parasite, an unintelligent dunce, you have a low IQ capacity and above all you're visionless - that is living a life of "anywhere belle face".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by wordbank(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Man must bia

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by potolistic(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dis post is especially for naija girls ...... Una 2 de form
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by eyenibibio(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Serious people are found in the mortuary
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
unimportant relationship matters are always gracing up the front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by CR77(f): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by NifemiOlu(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
None of these reasons here make any sense.

Rather, I'd encourage ladies to live more.

Have a life.

do things you love.

Go hiking, live a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly.

Have fun.

Be more involved in Church work.

The time of waiting should be spent loving God so God can lead a man after His heart to you.

A man will notice you when you least expect it.

Manhunting is desperation

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Johnnoah1st: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by suxes2005(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by basigani: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
you are right about what men feel, for instance i have gilted a girl been introduced by her friend to me because of #3, she was so fair and confident but i felt unappreciated because of #3, and also most girls are fund of #4, imagine staring at a phone or inside a purse at a awkward moment and am sure they are aware you are looking,thanks for your exposay boss.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by dadaish: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
They're looking for fake

They're looking for a perfect man

An impossible illusion of man.

You go wait tire! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by herongeri: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
all this points are reall facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Tashaamania(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is there anything like been too involved with friends
I mean, don't you get tired of been around same people all the time?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by acidtalk: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
I THINK THIS IS A REMIX OF MY ORIGINAL THREAD.

THINGS STOPPING LADIES FROM MEETING A SERIOUS PARTNER

https://www.nairaland.com/1861642/things-stopping-single-ladies-meeting

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by ladyF(f): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eye contact ke? I always make eye contact when speaking with people. It shows that ure not timid. So that means I am giving all of them green light? shocked Op fear God o!

Last to make front page o. #GodWin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Should I Continue With This Relationship / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.