Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man (29652 Views)

5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2015
proflomo:
Yinka, 36, teacher/scientist, 5ft8", dark, slim, ...... likes to meet an intelligent, academically sound, open-minded, beautiful, tall, below-30, ..... lady for a serious relationship.
09021309101, 7E0C0C4F.

Which one be teacher/scientist ? You be teacher , simple and short. It is a noble and dignified profession
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by sunnyt1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt]all the five issues are valid and should be addressed but one major reason is because we are far away from God,and we don't even want to listen to his voice,,imagine God telling you that man is for you but deep down you don't like him or maybe you feel his not your type.. [/size]

God bless you my sister. Thank you for bringing up this

If God speaks to us personally and show us who he destined us to marry, how many of us will accept it.

The grand question is, how many of us even believe in God?

When you look around, the kind of things people say and do will tell you they dont believe in God, including our so called religious leaders
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmm
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Niklausa:
One other reason why ladies find it hard to get men is because they are too arrogant and egocentric.

You walk up to them and they start forming attitude and displaying silly behaviors, acting like they are too special or their beauty is everything.
But show them cash and all that attitude just disappears in an instant.

Another class of ladies are the ones that have nothing upstairs. Engage them in a conversation on relevant issues and they will just be starring at you like dead fishes.

The only thing they have knowledge about is the latest brazilian hairs, clothes, hair, shoes and bags.

Such girls are not worthy of a serious relationship, because all they have is beauty and nothing else.

Empty headed bimbos.
Except ME
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chi59:

Except ME

Okay prove it.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
kennygee:
None of these reasons here make any sense.

Rather, I'd encourage ladies to live more.

Have a life.

do things you love.

Go hiking, live a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly.

Have fun.

Be more involved in Church work.

The time of waiting should be spent loving God so God can lead a man after His heart to you.

A man will notice you when you least expect it.

Manhunting is desperation
Best answer! Thumbs up
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Niklausa:

Okay prove it.
How?
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chi59:

How?

That's up to you.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man by 1miccza: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
(6) You don't converse properly or maturedly.... My two cents though.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / So I Fell In Love Today.... / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.