Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ (2001 Views)

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Bekeey: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
What do I do? A girl whom I like but yet to tell her my mind is introducing me to her Best girl friend. We have been friend for more than a year now, and I don't know if she is serious or trying to know how I will react over her idea. But the fact is that her friend tap well well. In fact confusion every where concerning that

Please House, advice me
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Illuminator9(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who do you love ?
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by poundsmaker(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lolzzzz!!!
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Bekeey: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
So none of u can assist?
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by davide470(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bekeey:
So none of u can assist?
Don't mind them. If you like the friend, please go for the friend. She has brother-zoned you already by that singular act.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2015
davide470:
Don't mind them. If you like the friend, please go for the friend. She has brother-zoned you already by that singular act.
But she doesn't know he loves her na

Op, tell the babe how you feel about her. She might be feeling you too, introducing you to her friend may just be a decoy.

Goodluck
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by smallpeepee: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Op, tell the babe how you feel about her. She might be feeling you too, introducing you to her friend may just be a decoy.

Goodluck
Hmmm decoy?
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Jamean(f): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Bekeey:
So none of u can assist?

How do we assist
Every body comes here for advice even for problems they created. Some people can't make decisions anymore or is he gonna be in the relationship with us undecided

As much as I propose slow and steady for building a relationship I do not support not making your intentions known at a good time.

Is Nairaland a Life Advice Consulting Site angry
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by davide470(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Goodluck
She doesn't know?? When a guy really likes a girl, even "Lucifer" would know you do by your behaviour and attributes.

So Bekeey, if the girl is feigning ignorance because she is not feeling you and would not want to hurt you, please transfer the likeness to the friend.

How was church today Omote?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Bekeey: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks all who have suggested ,
I appreciate
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
davide470:
She doesn't know?? When a guy really likes a girl, even "Lucifer" would know you do by your behaviour and attributes.

So Bekeey, if the girl is feigning ignorance because she is not feeling you and would not want to hurt you, please transfer the likeness to the friend.

How was church today Omote?
Ha! But wise girls would prefer not to assume until they know for sure i.e. when dude opens his mouth.

They don't want a situation where they'll go 'So when will you even ask me out' and then the guy says 'Dont get it twisted, dear. I can't date you, we are just good friends '

Church was great smiley
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jamean:

How do we assist
Every body comes here for advice even for problems they created. Some people can't make decisions anymore or is he gonna be in the relationship with us undecided

As much as I propose slow and steady for building a relationship I do not support not making your intentions known at a good time.

cheesy
Jamean:

How do we assist

Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by davide470(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Ha! But wise girls would prefer not to assume until they know for sure i.e. when dude opens his mouth.

They don't want a situation where they'll go 'So when will you even ask me out' and then the guy says 'Dont get it twisted, dear. I can't date you, we are just good friends '

Church was great smiley
The fear of rejection (You are like a brother, i am not ready et al) cannot be over emphasise. Guys got Ego, you know [Yeah, I know: Chimamanda Club (Girls got it too)]

So there should be signals, reciprocated love languages, shared feelings to indicate an interest before a guy plunge in.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by tolutweety(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
davide470:

---
So there should be signals, reciprocated love languages, shared feelings to indicate an interest before a guy plunge in.

...looks for my pen to write down this!

#words of wisdom from the boss himself! #

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
nothing hurts more that untold feelings sad
Op say your mind before its too late. But be sure of your feelings first
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
davide470:
The fear of rejection (You are like a brother, i am not ready et al) cannot be over emphasise. Guys got Ego, you know [Yeah, I know: Chimamanda Club (Girls got it too)]

He should still let her no his intentions, and if she rejects him ,then he can be sure of the next step to take

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
davide470:

Fear of rejection indeed. Conveniently, that doesn't come to play where the friend is concerned abi?

This matter is simple. If Op doesn't man up, the girl wouldn't make assumptions either. Guys got ego. Breaking news! *insert sarcastic smiley*
Who ego done help?

Btw, what is Chimamanda's club?
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by davide470(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
tolutweety:

...looks for my pen to write down this!
#words of wisdom from the boss himself! #
Boss.. hailings!!!
Re: What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........ by Jamean(f): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Church was great smiley

I was just about quoting Dave to type this. Girls are careful not to assume and it ends up being otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice To Ladies Under Pressure 4 Sex In Their Relationships. / I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud / Bisexual Or Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.