Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Must Read For Every Single Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For Every Single Girl (691 Views)

Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) / 10 Things Every Single Girl Knows / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Every Single Girl by mayorski01(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2015
People who are single think they are strong not just because they are able to withstand having feelings but because they feel they can close their eyes to the experience of having feelings. Trust me it’s a beautiful thing to be comfortable in being single because come to think about it people who exhibit this trait are totally not aware of what they are missing ( or they choose to ignore it) whichever I prefer to believe that people who are proud of their single status are pretty awesome.

On the other hand, Being single and aware of what is out there is the most disheartening situation a believe a human can find him/herself in, people in this category are very self aware of how pathetic their situation is, we wish and feel there could be someone out there who would just feel for us the same we are ready to feel for the person. It’s a very annoying situation, it mostly happens to those who have had the taste of love before or are emotionally active to feel the need of a romantic bond with someone. I feel this situation is basically what makes love worth it, lif could have been so easier if God had made us in pairs, and you knew the other person would be your spouse or heaven sent blah blah blah, but unfortunately we live in a real cold world where you have to watch romantic movies, see loving scenes, watch your friend talk sweetly to her boyfriend over phone, go to a movie theater alone or attending your senior sisters wedding.. the list goes on and on, with even the most ridiculous of moments reminding you of what you are missing. It gets worse especially when your need for love is centered on someone, you feel you love the person but the person isn’t reciprocating and your heart is crying out and begging for some attention. It gets annoying when you see this person being alone and you try to reach out and you feel the more you try to reach out the farther the person gets from you. I have been in this state and I know exactly how it feels.
The truth is that there is such a thing called fate, and the acceptance of fate is one of the best qualities a human can adopt. Some things are bound to happen whether you try or not, while some things are also bound to change as soon as you take steps to effect their changing. With this in mind I would advice anyone who feels he/she is in this state to take necessary measures to effect that change, don’t just complain and nag about how you feel for someone and he doesn’t pay you any attention, go online take advice from experts, do what you have to do, and If it was meant to be it would be, on the other hand if it wasn’t meant to be, accept your fate as it comes. I mean this life is just so simple, put yourself first, we shouldn’t kill ourselves over things we cant have, or we not supposed to have. Ask yourself how about you start dating the guy and you find out he is a two timing asshole, a cheat, maybe a rapist or he got some disease of a kind, lets be practical we have all heard people say “I wish I never knew you”. As they say one man’s meat is another man’s poison, how about if this love thing, which everyone is so into this days becomes the stuff you ll get into and would kill you. In life we are basically a product of our thoughts, use your thoughts well and you can overcome anything even heartbreak. What you need is someone who would cherish you for who you are, who wouldn’t be able to spend seconds away from you (which is practically impossible lolx), someone who believe in you and everything you do.
Love isn’t about rush, only fools rush into love, take your time, build yourself into that person you want to be, the right man would come in the right time and if you scared you may get to be a old maid, believe me its better to be an independent old maid than somebody’s punching bag, when someone truly loves you you’ll know, don’t try to force love on someone who doesn’t love you, it has to be a two way thing or else it would boomerang.
Life’s beautiful forget about everyone else and whether they wanna be single or not, wetin no be love, explore, always remember you are special, and with this mindset even if you not you’ll be.
“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then those one feel that all is as it should be” Anne Frank

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Every Single Girl by fizzy4luv(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2015
Nice write up.
Re: A Must Read For Every Single Girl by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Introvert oya come and read this!
Re: A Must Read For Every Single Girl by youngds: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: A Must Read For Every Single Girl by INTROVERT(f): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand Over Adultery Allegation / Questions You Should Ask On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.