Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money (15031 Views)

Aside Money, Here Are 5 Ways To Get Those Girls Dying To Have U / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by fayahsoul: 4:05pm On May 29, 2009
Women don't know what they want.

Their genetic superiority and complexity disallows focus and specificity.

It is mans responsibility to mold and channel the unbridled passions of the woman in the best way possible; giving her a sense of priority and direction
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2009
i think women want a man that thier future is secured , but the real nasty ones wants hard sex and money
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Echidime(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2009
solid and passionate sex
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Akuviv: 9:26pm On May 29, 2009
The average woman wants a man that
1. is God fearing, hence be faithful
2. LISTENS and would understand and accept her as a person, one word : her FRIEND
3. care for her when she is sick (really nouture,pamper and not leave the whole chores to her),
4. has a good sense of humour and is a democratic leader
5. Respects her even in public not just privately, some men berate their wives/friends in public cry
6. is romantic,kind and gentle. Note that the size of a man's genitals has NOTHING to do with sexual fufillment as a woman who is truly loved and respected will yield her whole being to the man who makes her feel like a woman. She is an emotional being hence kind words and gestures,making her know she is loved and appreciated clears her mind of all BUT YOU. Try it and you'll be amazed at how fast she'll get turned on or climax. LOVE NEVER ENDS,IT PAYS!
7. Supports her in very sphere of her life
8. protects her interest and defends her before family and in-laws
9. is Himself. Alot of men find it difficult to be themselves but lives their lives to impress others eg friends and family.

People differ, find out who your woman is,discuss and define eachother's expectations and respond by working on her suggestions. Don't go defensive cos u might likely think she is condeming you, ALL THE BEST
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by ollybosieb: 11:36pm On May 29, 2009
@na2day
same thing as my man, no competition
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by ollybosieb: 11:54pm On May 29, 2009
samparian:

Different strokes for different folks grin

The poster asked a question and i've read to posts here and seen some boys talking trash. I wont call you men, because a man listens first and knows when to speak.

we were meant to listen to the views of the ladies, not to yarn trash about what we think they want.
What Nkechi wants is different from what Aisha wants, and so it goes with every other lady out there.
Its like asking us Guys what we want from Ladies apart from sex, our

views will differ.

Ladies, please talk to us. we aint mind readers
[color=#000099][/color]

[td][Thank you, dat was a very sensible point][/td]
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2009
ollybosieb:

@na2day
same thing as my man, no competition

really?
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by pejones: 2:56pm On May 30, 2009
Ladies in d house am not new bt hav being silent 4 long. dont mind d funny things  dis guys are saying. I hav a sweet girl and i think am doing d best ladies  like aside money; by caring, loving and making her feel like an angel. its gonna sounding funny 4 we hav never had sex. smiley

Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 30, 2009
"a friend"
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by nickybayo(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2009
if he can make me laugh and feel comfortable around him
then i'm all his
Bleep money
i can get it on my own
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by Romeo4real(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2009
@Snipizle - You would be very stupid if you believe what any woman say in response to your question.

Women are well known to obscure the truth when it comes to these type of queries.
There is an old Yoruba saying - Oko ati Owo ni omo okurin fin she oko obirin.
As most posters here have already alluded to - Money and Sex is what a man uses to be a husband to a woman.

Since your question eliminates money, then the answer is Sex. That is not to say they would not like to have other things, but those "other things" are bonuses.
Trust me, many men have found out the ans to this question the hard way!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by fayahsoul: 10:05pm On May 30, 2009
women need direction
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by anwo247: 10:10pm On May 30, 2009
Women want everything and they don't know what they want!

But the good news is that they are flexible and you can mould them to what you want, ofcourse, men know what they(men) want,eventually they(ladies) will accept what is available and hope for what is not.

Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by frecklesnz: 11:06pm On May 30, 2009
Men stop thinking that a woman is after your dick. Every man has one and most know how to use it. A man who can use his dick is no great catch. You all feel so special , yet every okada boy is ready and willing.
Maybe some woman want money but I make my own money and plenty of it. I don't need to marry a man with a big dose of self pride just cause he has a job.
Stop trying to be a big man when you are behaving like a small boy.

A woman wants to have an equal and a partner. Woman are not stupid. This is 2009. We are not bushwoman.

Woman want a man who is God fearing to the point he leaves his dick in his pants when he is away from home and remembers he is married.
She wants a man who not only cares about her issues but is willing to discus his issues with her too. Men are not superior to woman they need a supporter who is forgiving and caring too.

Women want a man who respects them. Women want to feel safe. Don't think you can give her a crack because you are stronger. God made you stronger to protect her not so she needs to be protected from you.

A Women needs a man who makes her laugh and who she can face the future with. Both good and bad times, and know you aren't going to run off and make excuses at the smallest trouble.

A women needs a man who she is able to trust with never any fear for his behaviour. A GOOD MAN.

From the nasty and stupid replies some men have been making here I do almost despair for the future of Naija marriages.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by fayahsoul: 11:17pm On May 30, 2009
anwo247:

Women want everything and they don't know what they want!

But the good news is that they are flexible and you can mould them to what you want, ofcourse, men know what they(men) want,eventually they(ladies) will accept what is available and hope for what is not.

Tell them again because these people are kinda slow.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by ChuckBass1(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2009
They only want to spread their venereal disease and aids to men apart from money because after a man ravishes them sexually, there is nothing more these muppets called ladies can offer a man apart from problems, worries and headache and to compound it, they inflict him with diseases.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by xammy(m): 4:45am On May 31, 2009
attention
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by anayoez: 10:44pm On May 31, 2009
I'm sorry to start this way but I have no apologies for it.

90% of people that gave their reply to this topic are nothing but grown men locked in childhood mentality. How can you take a topic as serious as this to show how degenerate and immoral the Nigerian system have made you.

Better look,read and learn than expose your foolishness and stupidity,

Back to the issue of the day,

In as much as everyone's lifestyle, character and attitude differs, I think that what every women want from any man is that sense of SECURITY. Wherein you have to secure her against so many fears going on in her mind.

which goes in this manner,

she needs,

Physical security

Spiritual security

Emotional security

Psychological security

and whatever kind of security you can construct in your mind,

That's all they need,
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by fayahsoul: 11:24pm On May 31, 2009
anayoez:

90% of people that gave their reply to this topic are nothing but grown men locked in childhood mentality. How can you take a topic as serious as this to show how degenerate and immoral the Nigerian system have made you.

In as much as everyone's lifestyle, character and attitude differs, I think that what every women want from any man is that sense of SECURITY. Wherein you have to secure her against so many fears going on in her mind.

she needs,

Physical security

Spiritual security

Emotional security

Psychological security

That's all they need,

This omo just dey parrot wetin oyinbo teach am.

A woman with all those insecurities is not marriageable. She is weak(if not deranged).

A woman in her divinity has mastered her fears.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by mntpaul(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2009
Yeah, sad pathetic truth, beautiful woman will only value a man with money. If your average or low income, go for the ugly ones. They appreciate you.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by frecklesnz: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2009
You men are crazy.  Talk about insecurities.  Its you that have them.   A woman wants to know that she will have a man who will support his children.  She doesn't want to have to work all her life in her mothers food shop just so her children can go to school.   Men have more access to money and need to be responsible in how they use it.  Not holding it over a woman as a bribe to love them. 

If you think that money makes you attractive to a woman you are lost.   

Naija is a hard land to live.  Money is hard to come by.  Education is expensive in comparison to wages.  Your children's only hope is to have parents who can pay to educate them.  Men grow up.  A woman has to find a man who will not leave her with three kids and washing other peoples clothes to have food. 

Many of the men behave like man whores.  They drop a baby in this girl then move and drop another one here and there.  Then wonder why girls want money for security.

They are not sick or crazy they are sensible woman who have seen so many girls lives end with an unwanted pregnancy.

If they can trust you as a good man then things can be worked out together but if you are thinking with your "privates" then you are ugly no matter how pretty your face is.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by misogynist: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2009
There is nothing like the real things women want aside from money. Its only Money that attracts a woman to a man and nothing more. Its the only real thing! Their inate greed festers their minds and choices about potential suitors. Its all in the cars, the cribs, the clothes, jewelry and a host of other mundane silly things that they think they can get from the man to better their lives.

The moment it is gone, the man is a goner! And they move unto the next man that can pay their bills in what ever way they can get that money!

Every other thing they need apart from money is secondary. Money is the only and main issue to these greedy f***k wits!
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 3:16am On Jun 01, 2009
anayoez:

she needs,

Physical security

Spiritual security

Emotional security

Psychological security

That's all they need,

obviously u haven't seen the show "CHEATERS" tongue tongue
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by wanville(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2009
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 4:25am On Jun 01, 2009
wanville:

Offcourse I'ld want a Will Smith by ma side, a honey bunch I can wake up to every morning, someone who is BLOODY RICH!!! blah blah blah, The list goes on and on,
However knowing that you can't always get what you want so I'ld opt for what I need.
If I have a guy that has the same value system as me and I know I can trust him with my life(who wud be willing to die for me), am gud 2 go

will u be willing to die for him? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by wanville(m): 4:28am On Jun 01, 2009
wink
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2009
wanville:

But offcourse, Love is a give and take situation grin

huh, i will remember that oo
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by anwo247: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2009
wanville:

But offcourse, Love is a give and take situation grin

It's like this your explanation needs explanation! if love is give and take[/color], can we correctly describe it as trade by barter[color=#990000]? Then, what do you exchange for what? Just life for life or death for death? I am conservative because the poster said "aside money"

let me know the substance or what is being given and taken. In another terms, nothing goes for nothing! Okay, If we use Shina Peters as an example: Money for hand, back for ground.
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by wanville(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
:d
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by na2day2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2009
wanville:

I'ld gladly have ma back 4 ground and do lots of other things (when he puts a ring on it) grin

oya i get ring although it belongs to yusuf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by platinumnk(f): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
a hug grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart? / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Birthday In Bed, Shares Video After Sex / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.