Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Do All Men Cheat??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Men Cheat??? (3155 Views)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by MyParadise(m): 1:54am On Jul 28, 2015
deb6:
No, my guy don't cheat.
tanks 4 making me proud
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
AfricanApple:
thank god I made someone laugh cheesy

Yeah you sure did smiley
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by wrongnumber: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
skyfullofstars:

That's sad. So if it weren't for God, you would cheat on her?

Ofcourse i will a million times.

Wettin be love? does love exist.My staying faithful to a lady is not about the love i hve for her or how sexy she looks but its about pleasing GOD and nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
wrongnumber:

Ofcourse i will a million times.

Wettin be love? does love exist.My staying faithful to a lady is not about the love i hve for her or how sexy she looks but its about pleasing GOD and nothing more.

Wow, then why did you marry her if you don't love her, what's the purpose? Do you know that God wants you to love and respect your wife? You forgot to read that part if the Bible.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by wrongnumber: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Wow, then why did you marry her if you don't love her, what's the purpose? Do you know that God wants you to love and respect your wife? You forgot to read that part if the Bible.

Not that i wont love her. Apparently i married her because i want and love her but when it comes to staying sexually faithful to one woman its not above love cos a man can love you and still cheat on you but its about the fear of GOD.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Well i love my husband he can never do dat
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by skyfullofstars(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
wrongnumber:

Not that i wont love her. Apparently i married her because i want and love her but when it comes to staying sexually faithful to one woman its not above love cos a man can love you and still cheat on you but its about the fear of GOD.

If you love her, then you won't cheat on her. Stop deceiving yourself. When you cheat on her, you HURT her, and you can't hurt the person you love.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Mznaett: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oh Yea! they do
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Edipee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Oh Yea! they do
you are wrong here my dear; I swear, you are wrong. There are few good guys out there but ladies like taking advantage of their sincerity. I told you my experience, right?
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Mznaett: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hian! I was only kidding dear
I know not all men cheat
I was just looking for a toe to step on sha lol
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by wrongnumber: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
skyfullofstars:

If you love her, then you won't cheat on her. Stop deceiving yourself. When you cheat on her, you HURT her, and you can't hurt the person you love.

You dey make me laugh. A man can love you to pieces yet cheat on you again and again.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by skyfullofstars(f): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
wrongnumber:

You dey make me laugh. A man can love you to pieces yet cheat on you again and again.

A man that hurts you, doesnt love you. Cheating hurts. It's that simple. If the man does that one thing that hurts you, then he doesn't love you. Loving and hurting don't go together.

Keep laughing, God knows best.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by bdchange(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
@op
The part I hate most is where u said 'I love her'. Don't knw how some of us define luv. But what I know is majority define it to suit his/her self just like what the op just did.

U claimed to luv ur wife but cheated repeatedly on her, xo. Where is d luv? Well maybe under ur village tree sha.

Pray to God and ask for his mercy then take ur wife and ursef to d clinic for check up and oda necessary thing to do.

I pray ur situation gets beta @least for ur wife's sake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian man wants to be a slave to nigerian girls (photos) / These Are Paintings But Look So Life Like (pictures Added) / Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.