Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do All Men Cheat??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Men Cheat??? (3154 Views)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Men Cheat??? by opustjk: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
People call me "A two faced bastard"but what I am in a man.A "today's man".I love my wife.She's the most amazing woman I've ever known.She's intelligent,Kind,supportive,and faithful.
What more could a man ask for?She's just perfect.
I remember when I lost my job years ago.I thought my life was over....I thought there was nothing left for me.Everyone deserted Me....no one gave a crap.
You see,the world is a cruel place she you don't have money.Most women would've walked away.But my wife stood by my side.
She took care of me and the children.For months,she used her money to feed us and take care of the rent.
It wasn't easy.....Things were bad.
No.
Things were f**ked up.
But my wife never left me....she never disrespected me.She never cheated on me.
For Three years,no one knew what was going on.
She is indeed a remarkable woman.
That's why cheating on her is so terrible.
The truth is,I never planned on being one of those husbands who sneak around.It kinda just happened.
Now,I know that's no excuse.But please bare with me.First time I did it,I swore it would be the last.But it had been so easy .......so exciting.For the first time in Five years,I felt ALIVE.
Ofcourse,I lied to myself that it wouldn't happen again.But who was I kidding?I was already hooked.
And thus began my infidelity.
The other women....or girls just seemed so......"fresh"....so...."new".
It was like being with a woman for the first time.All of a sudden,their were women everywhere.It was as if a girl had covered my eyes all this time.Now, I could see.
I had a different woman like every other night.They just kept coming at me.Ofcourse,the fact that I had a new job and fat salary helped.
I was on a roll.
My wife suddenly became old....flabby and boring.
I did my best to make her happy......true story,I did.
But it was useless.I'd heard stories of Cheating husbands whom don't have sex with their wives for months.....years even.I never thought I'd be one of such men.But here I am shagging my life away.
Before my "sex-frenzy" I was a caring and loving husband.
I don't think cheating-husbands are born,I think they're made.
True story.
First time I ever cheated on my wife was with a neighbor's house help.
Please don't judge me.
I didn't do it because she was beautiful.
Ekaette was Butt-Ugly.
She was like something you used to scare naughty children whenever they were bad.
But there I was, having sex with a house help and loving it.
I felt ashamed of myself,but I couldn't stop.
Eventually,Ekaette got pregnant.
I was scared out of my mind.I mean,what would my family think of me?
We managed to get rid of the baby.Which wasn't easy.Ekaette was in love and wanted me to leave my wife.
With a lot of pleading,she agreed to have the abortion.
I had to pay her off to be quiet.
That was a year ago.
You would think that soul stop me,but no.
I couldn't stop.
Now I sleep with anything from house-helps to.....ANYTHING.
Why do I do this?
I can't really say.
All I know is that I get a certain type of satisfaction from these women that I don't get from my wife.
Sex with my wife feels like "work"....an obligation I have to carry out,like going to work on a Monday.I don't enjoy it,I just do it.
I know you must think me a monster,but I love my wife.I could never leave her and the children.
But I know I have to stop.But I can't....I feel lost.
Especially now that I just found out I have a veneral disease....and especially since I had sex with my wife last night.
I feel so ashamed.
Please, what do I do?
Do all men cheat?

Please Visit www.opustjkwrites.com for more stories
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by MOA15(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Noo
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by jinha(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
all men can cheat some just don't want to....

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by AfricanApple(f): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
99% cheats
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
No, my guy don't cheat.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by MicroBox: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yes about 85%
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
AfricanApple:
99% cheats
they cheat with 99% of women if you are right.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Not all men!!
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by jmoore(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Do all men cheat?
Not every man is foolish.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
All men has the tendency to cheat since day one they had sex,Its instill in your mind consciously and subconsciously however, A man's eye is like a window to the brain when he sees a girl he desires, then unconsciously sexual desire automatically creep in their thought.

We all human and the human body always crave for 3 things namely food,sex and sleep. The desire to satisfy or decline that urge for sex is what is called self control and self discipline,its not gonna be easy but practice makes perfect.

You not the only one in this social psychological menace ,many other people are also in your shoe and so if the self control shoe fits then wear it.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by aiir2303(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
not all men cheat.....reasons why some do, I'll never know....somehow i don't think its in me.its more like using your head cause after all whats so enticing about sticking it in everything....awwww no
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by nerodenero: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
It takes a cheating man to cheat with another (though not in all cases for both) cheating woman.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by eyeon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
AfricanApple:
99% cheats
I AIN'T IN THAT COUNT.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by eyeon(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
I DON'T AND WOUNT.

2 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Wallade(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Most men cheat!
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
aiir2303:
not all men cheat.....reasons why some do, I'll never know....somehow i don't think its in me.its more like using your head cause after all whats so enticing about sticking it in everything....awwww no

Give this man a Bells! So self respecting.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by dajoaneke(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
For religious reasons I dont cheat. For emotional reasons I font do it too. When you cheat, its difficult to love your real partner the way you should and its like keeping a goat in your cornfield.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by killsmith(f): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Very simple.... Do your research..... Go and sleep with all men....
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by swtdrms(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Not all men!!
Thanks alot jare, many men or most men cheat doesn't mean all men cheat.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by encryptjay(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
AfricanApple:
99% cheats
How many percent of ladies are faithful?
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by grad2012(f): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Real men don't cheat
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by wrongnumber: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
Real men don't cheat

I have never ever cheated on any lady i date in my life even my past affair of over 10years, This is why im so particular about waiting to get what i want.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2015
I know I don't!
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by scribble: 4:27am On Jul 27, 2015
wrongnumber:

I have never ever cheated on any lady i date in my life even my past affair of over 10years, This is why im so particular about waiting to get what i want.

You've been in a relationship with a girl for 10 years

Wait until you have some money then come back and tell us another cool story
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2015
AfricanApple:
99% cheats
if 99% Cheats so who is that 1%?
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by wrongnumber: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2015
scribble:

You've been in a relationship with a girl for 10 years

Wait until you have some money then come back and tell us another cool story

Whats this one implying? FYI i am financially ok and that has got nothing to do with my being faithful to a lady. I am a believer and when i do that i do it not because of one crazy love i have for her but its because i love GOD and would love to please GOD.
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by MisterLongman(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2015
That househelp story reminds me of Ekaette by maye hunta (tho the ekaette in the video fine small)
All men does not cheat but all men have the tendency to cheat because of their polygamous nature which I believe is inborn. Those that have been successful in monogamy are the ones that were able to suppress that urge and not necessarily because they were madly in love with their wives
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by AfricanApple(f): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
jmoore:

they cheat with 99% of women if you are right.
you know guys do have numerous gfs, so just about 50% of women cheats
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by AfricanApple(f): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Stelvin101:

if 99% Cheats so who is that 1%?
my brothers smiley
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
AfricanApple:
my brothers smiley
Hahahahahahahaha, your answer is so hilarious I swear. you are really funny
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by AfricanApple(f): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Stelvin101:

Hahahahahahahaha, your answer is so hilarious I swear. you are really funny
thank god I made someone laugh cheesy
Re: Do All Men Cheat??? by skyfullofstars(f): 1:43am On Jul 28, 2015
wrongnumber:

Whats this one implying? FYI i am financially ok and that has got nothing to do with my being faithful to a lady. I am a believer and when i do that i do it not because of one crazy love i have for her but its because i love GOD and would love to please GOD.

That's sad. So if it weren't for God, you would cheat on her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men: See The Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse / 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time / Bobrisky Says He Mensturates Monthly, Narrates The Pains He Goes Through Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.