Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Travails Of Ugly Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Travails Of Ugly Ladies (4402 Views)

Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 01, 2016
yes,people talk about how physical beauty fades away and how inner beauty is the best blah blah blah,but how many men really get physically attracted to ugly ladies at first sight except she has the right curves to substitute for her facial short comings,but what happens if she is ugly and lacks the right curves, then she will be plagued by loneliness or approached by unimportant guys.Lets be real,how many rich handsome guys approach a curveless ugly lady except her family is popular or her bank account is fat,so what happens to the unpopular curveless ugly ones? no one even wants to give them a lift *sad*

3 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
Are you a victim? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by ronald4ever(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2016
Whoever said we should forget outward beauty and seek for inner beauty must also tell us if we move around with cameras to see through this inner beauty. grin Cr. Naìjaboiy

7 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 01, 2016
hoshodie:
Are you a victim? smiley
yes o,why do beautiful girls get the cute guys,why are they the ones who's bills get paid by strangers,why do they get lifts from heavy rides,why

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2016
hoshodie:
Are you a victim? smiley
yes o,why do beautiful girls get the cute guys,why are they the ones who's bills get paid by strangers,why do they get lifts from heavy rides,whyyet people keep talking about inner beauty, such hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
ronald4ever:
Whoever said we should forget outward beauty and seek for inner beauty must also tell us if we move around with cameras to see through this inner beauty. grin Cr. Naìjaboiy
u see now,my point exactly, yet people keep hammering on inner beauty
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2016
something tells me that you are FAKE, looking for attention...
Enjoy....

3 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
yes o,why do beautiful girls get the cute guys,why are they the ones who's bills get paid by strangers,why do they get lifts from heavy rides,whyyet people keep talking about inner beauty, such hypocrisy
U must be kidding me
U ain't a victim kiss
Hmmm..wait let me sare check ur dp
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
oh I need a prove
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2016
interesting topic sha

Fro.m my own wealth of xperience, i think say d inner beauty tin is going viral as is speculated oh. Cos most of my gee that are super dope end up marrying gyals u wont imagine they can ever say hi to. Its not like d pretty ones are not getting their shots, but from the world in my eyes, more of d ugly girls are getting the dapper men... Thats whattsup. Maybe those of u wey fine should start looking inwards too and change something inappropriate about the woman in d mirror. My take!

3 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Malayy(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
yes o,why do beautiful girls get the cute guys,why are they the ones who's bills get paid by strangers,why do they get lifts from heavy rides,why
send me your photo. want to see how ugly you are.,
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Chrisrare: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Thanks op, i'll start showing pity to ugly girls. I'll be letting dem suck my dick henceforth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
Malayy:
send me your photo. want to see how ugly you are.,
so you can ridicule me on nl abi?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 01, 2016
hoshodie:

U must be kidding me
U ain't a victim kiss
Hmmm..wait let me sare check ur dp
that's why I didnt use my pic, guys wouldn't even look twice,so what's the need

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
something tells me that you are FAKE, looking for attention...

Enjoy....
even if you think I am fake, it doesn't dispute the fact that I am right, guys claim it's not all about beauty, yet they drool at the sight of a beautiful lady,and let their attention wander away even when a lady is sitting beside them and even engaging them in intelligent conversation

2 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:
interesting topic sha

Fro.m my own wealth of xperience, i think say d inner beauty tin is going viral as is speculated oh. Cos most of my gee that are super dope end up marrying gyals u wont imagine they can ever say hi to. Its not like d pretty ones are not getting their shots, but from the world in my eyes, more of d ugly girls are getting the dapper men... Thats whattsup. Maybe those of u wey fine should start looking inwards too and change something inappropriate about the woman in d mirror. My take!
my own world here is the reverse,beautiful ladies grace front seats

2 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by frubben(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2016
You are ugly, lack the basic curves a girl should have Ur yash flat lik wall Front na zero And u come poor join Come dull on top Devil really get ur time

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
my own world here is the reverse,beautiful ladies grace front seats
cheesy

Where is that btw?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Greatbeard(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2016
Double standards,would you give your attention to ugly guys?
and why tag some as "unimportant?".... attraction isn't a choice, it just happens.

2 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
that's why I didnt use my pic, guys wouldn't even look twice,so what's the need
DM me ur picture for orientation
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Freshboi: 5:16pm On May 01, 2016
Sister, that is for 'boys' o. A real man looks beyond the physical package when he wants to settle down. Every sensible man desires a woman with a good character. The beauty spices it up... but it isn't the ultimate
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:
cheesy
Where is that btw?
Edo
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Malayy(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
so you can ridicule me on nl abi?
mba nu! can't upload the photo here...
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Royle2014(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
OP, sorry to say but you seem rather shallow... What makes a man 'useless and unimportant'?...his looks as well? You are questioning why 'facially non pleasing' ( in your own words UGLY girls) are not getting the sort of attention the hottie would get from "rich and successful" men yet at the same time condemning the "not handsome" guys that approach such UGLY girls.... U cannot be a CHOOSY woman if you are not even an OPTION, and as they say, like begets like. That said however, I believe most people are starting to realize that looks fade on the long run and I have seen very pretty girls with not so pleasing nor very wealthy guys. So it all boils down to the individual (honestly, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder) So stay with whomever gives u at least 80% happiness (handsome or otherwise) cos at the end, its ur happiness that matters

4 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by swtdrms(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
My sister, i wouldn't know what exactly to say, but there's something i'll want you to know. Men generally patronise outer beauty for sex. But they patronise inner beauty when they are ready to settle down. And girl with both inner and outer beauty is going to be the craving of every man. Averagely beautiful girl and not beautiful at all get married every saturday while the very beautiful ones are still searching for husbands. Gerrit?

3 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2016
I think everybody is beautiful/handsome in their own unique way. Inferiority complex makes people think they ain't good-looking enough, thereby keeping them from achieving really important purposes in life. Inferiority made most ladies go in bleaching. It has led many people to frustrated condition, because to succeed and remain successful, one has to love, appreciate himself and be self-confident.

To be among the best, do the best you can, and you will be surprised and mervel at the outcome.

Say no to inferiority. Life is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
I think everybody is beautiful/handsome in their own unique way. Inferiority complex makes people think they ain't good-looking enough, thereby keeping them from achieving really important purposes in life. Inferiority made most ladies go in bleaching. It has led many people to frustrated condition, because to succeed and remain successful, one has to love, appreciate himself and be self-confident.

To be among the best, do the best you can, and you will be surprised and mervel at the outcome.

Say no to inferiority. Life is beautiful
it's not inferiority complex, let me paint a scenario,I was with my ex one time at a bar,and this lady walked in,he practically stared and was even aroused, I felt so embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2016
Royle2014:
OP, sorry to say but you seem rather shallow... What makes a man 'useless and unimportant'?...his looks as well? You are questioning why 'facially non pleasing' ( in your own words UGLY girls) are not getting the sort of attention the hottie would get from "rich and successful" men yet at the same time condemning the "not handsome" guys that approach such UGLY girls.... U cannot be a CHOOSY woman if you are not even an OPTION, and as they say, like begets like. That said however, I believe most people are starting to realize that looks fade on the long run and I have seen very pretty girls with not so pleasing nor very wealthy guys. So it all boils down to the individual (honestly, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder) So stay with whomever gives u at least 80% happiness (handsome or otherwise) cos at the end, its ur happiness that matters
so because I am unbeautiful I have no choice,I have no right to dream for a rich cute guy?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
Actually beauty is subjective
We'll all always be seen as appealing by someone(s)
.....Question is are you bein' looked on at by the someone(s) you want
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
Actually beauty is subjective
We'll all always be seen as appealing by someone(s)
.....Question is are you bein' looked on at by the someone(s) you want
good question, the answer is No
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
good question, the answer is No
°• tell me who he is an I'll make him see yer beauty! angry
.....Actually the question was rhetorical
The reader was meant to pounder the fact they are desired
...just maybe not by who they want
But that's the case with anyone.
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
it's not inferiority complex, let me paint a scenario,I was with my ex one time at a bar,and this lady walked in,he practically stared and was even aroused, I felt so embarrassed
Most guys are that way. You must have heard that men and some women (youths mostly) are polygamous by nature. What your ex did wasn't really about your so called not looking good enough, but lusting after another babe simply because he had not been there before. But he went far by doing that in your presence.

No matter how beautiful, hot and curvy a woman look, a cheat will always be a cheat - he will surely look outside. Same apply to women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Big Butt And Big Boobs. What Is The Problem? / After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo / Check Out These Sweet Girls Office Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.