Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65251 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2009
Its time we forgive the ManU brothers, we all are sorry for the blip, just dont be too arrogant next time,

UNA AGREE? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2009
Eastbay:

sigh!
Another idle idiot.

Yeah, and another busy slowpoke.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2009
I used to think its only we that get offended by those arrogant stance, but even the ESPN writer if annoyed with you guys, you need to appease the Gods!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2009
invisible!:

Fergie's stony face on the bench as Liverpool's fourth sailed over Van der Statue's head.
LMAO
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2009
invisible!:

I used to think its only we that get offended by those arrogant stance, but even the ESPN writer if annoyed with you guys, you need to appease the Gods!

Sure why not? I'll gladly gut your intestines with an ice pick and serve 'em fresh to the soccer gods tongue Gouge your eyes out with a blunt razor while I'm at it too.  .  .serve 'em fried with your bloody guts grin

Sacrifice done, Liverpool defeat long accepted. Can we now move on to more sensible stuff already?

Hey HNIC. . .howzit going? grin

Have a lovely day people.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2009
i hope u dont speak the way you write. Ive read this thing 10x but i cant understand.

gods or Gods?

Mancs
whts cooking for our trip to Fulham? we need to spell them to make up for the goals conceded againt Pool.
we must spell the name of thier coach too grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2009
invisible!:

Yeah, and another busy slowpoke.

And another daft dimwit
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2009
Cristalz:

Sure why not? I'll gladly gut your intestines with an ice pick and serve 'em fresh to the soccer gods tongue Gouge your eyes out with a blunt razor while I'm at it too. . .serve 'em fried with your bloody guts grin
Which horror flick did u see yesterday? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cristalz:

Hey HNIC. . .howzit going? grin
Doing great my dear
Can't wait for the Champions league draw tomorrow!
Something tells me, it may just be Rafa vs Fergie!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
Mod Criz . . your post was noted humbly by me and accepted . . . after yapping o0o wink

Anyways . .just like my Bro HNIC said,i see a rafa Vs Feggie 1/4 draw tomrw.

and honestly that means MAN U are out of the UCL again . . . if records are anything to go by, L'pool have a good record and egde over the MAN U side.

as for your fulham game,blv me, i don't see you guys winning the game . .the best could be a draw. . . watch this space
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
@HNIC

LOL grin Didn't see any horror flick.  .  .
   Wishing Rafa on us again huh? No probs, bring him on. I believe United are a really strong team, and no better way to prove their mettle than to face Liverpool again and bring them to their knees.

Liverpool are good in the UCL though so it'll most likely get to penalties. If it comes to that, Reina will be beaten grin

@allboyz

How won't you see a Rafa- Fergie draw? tongue grin Fergie has to have learned his lesson by now.  .  .we definitely should be able to beat Liverpool if we meet, all things being equal. At least for revenge, if not for anything else.
   As for Fulham, come on. We don't stay down when we go down unlike this particular team I know wink grin Fulham should be a win. Besides, failure to win means we're begging Chelsea and Liverpool to come overtake.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2009
Cristalz:

@BlueDiva
Not being a mod here dearie, just a fan irritated by your antics tongue Stated my opinion with reasons. . .left to you to put me straight, with valid reasons.
I'm still protective of my team grin

We're already reflecting soberly thank you very much, so you can go park yourself back on your thread now since you've got nothing new to say in over 72 hours. Be tongue-tied on your thread too. Leave us fans to deal with our situ. Enough already.

I mean, top yabbing yapper the first 72 hours, then ''speechless'' few more hours later? Get real jo. Act's stale.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
"never listen to what haters say ignore them till they fade away" that's what rap artiste T.I said. all the haters of the red army shall be crushed underfoot. if you doubt it ask jose mourinho.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2009
amazyn:

"never listen to what haters say ignore them till they fade away" that's what rap artiste T.I said. all the haters of the red army shall be crushed underfoot. if you doubt it ask jose mourinho.
SPURS WILL BEAT THEM next game i mean them MUMU chelsea!! grin i go borrow money or tiff buy pop corn go viewing center wey near my house for my ghetto strech neck watch their defeat!! grin Madanm BLUEDIVA AKA 'i am speechless' go finally become DEAF and DUMB that day grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ Mancs

Are these the type of supporters you breed? sad
Isn't this chap an embarassment to y'all?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ Mancs

Are these the type of supporters you breed? sad
who tell you say i dey follow dem do mumu oyibo club follow follow WE-WE supporter ever seen the word we manchester united in my posts true true you go mumu tay o!! Nateevs , FSB and the rest of your Oga told you to always ignore me----you this woman you keep your pikin for inside refridgerator the other day cos he get high temperature begin do TAFIa for wetin no concern you for internet___-----IGNORE THE VIRUS!! you kuku ma be deaf and dumb b4-----speechless madam blues!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2009
Since the modererators here cannot stand up and caution Switch from releasing the virus from his mouth, I think I know who can.

Football could be beutiful, hating will make it ugly.

Make una hold Switch to his tethers or we castrate him!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
Its not that Liverpool played too well to beat united, the only spectacular thing is the unique way they picked the team apart, punishing every little mistake and holding the game by the neck. The cruelty of such tactics will frighten any team.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ Mancs

Are these the type of supporters you breed?
did he ever claim to be a Devil? and if hes one, why shld we be ashamed?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

did he ever claim to be a Devil? and if hes one, why shld we be ashamed?

My Guy!! i am a lover of solid soccer----good football------I love manchester united No be small--------but i still have a favourite club in englan (name withheld) in 1999 i was wearing the RED DEVIL COLOR then HULL city was in division 3!! manchester united has got a great history/pedigree/class/present and future on a good foundation----------------same applies to Arsenal, Liverpool and even QPR but teams like chelsea has got nothing but forever blowing doubles and are only better than every other team at SACKING coaches!! MANCHESTER UNITED is a Great team i respect and will only be stupid to speak against FACT chelsea is nothing but a fluke and to dust they return sooner than expected!!

invisible!:

Since the modererators here cannot stand up and caution Switch from releasing the virus from his mouth, I think I know who can.

Football could be beutiful, hating will make it ugly.

Make una hold Switch to his tethers or we castrate him!
if you wat to know who the master of venom is ask SIR ALEX SAURON wey fit use insult kill snake---not me!! chelsea is finished ( na that one be my offence second say i talk say dem no go get cup in the next 10 years) meanwhile dat one na understatement o---club wey roman wan even disband.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2009
switch47:

SPURS WILL BEAT THEM next game i mean them MUMU chelsea!! grin i go borrow money or tiff buy pop corn go viewing center wey near my house for my ghetto strech neck watch their defeat!! grin Madanm BLUEDIVA AKA 'i am speechless' go finally become DEAF and DUMB that day grin
Roflmao!! You be first class clown i swear grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2009
switch grin u gat me in stitches dude grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2009
@debosky,

I saw ur reply to my post. I wonder if ur brains work at all. I highlighted what u haven't thought of and u couldn't pick a lil' thing in there. United loses a game to go on another 7 winning streak. United to win a quintuple this season.
Viva United. Barca lost and came back strongly. No matter how madrid tries the trophy will end up in thye camp nou. United to meet bayern.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2009
if you wat to know who the master of venom is ask SIR ALEX SAURON  wey fit use insult kill snake---not me!! chelsea is finished  ( na that one be my offence second say i talk say dem no go get cup in the next 10 years) meanwhile dat one na understatement o---club wey roman wan even disband
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see my colleagues are looking at me
i'm about rolling on the floor.
man switch, ure damn funny. u deserve an award

i gbadun u my man cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2009
My Guy!! i am a lover of solid soccer----good football------I love manchester united No be small--------but i still have a favourite club in englan (name withheld) in 1999 i was wearing the RED DEVIL COLOR then HULL city was in division 3!! manchester united has got a great history/pedigree/class/present and future on a good foundation----------------same applies to Arsenal, Liverpool and even QPR but teams like chelsea has got nothing but forever blowing doubles and are only better than every other team at SACKING coaches!! MANCHESTER UNITED is a Great team i respect and will only be stupid to speak against FACT chelsea is nothing but a fluke and to dust they return sooner than expected!!
thank u man. nice one
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2009
who tell you say i dey follow dem do mumu oyibo club follow follow WE-WE supporter ever seen the word we manchester united in my posts true true you go mumu tay o!! Nateevs , FSB and the rest of your Oga told you to always ignore me----[b]you this woman you keep your pikin for inside refridgerator the other day cos he get high temperature begin do TAFIa for wetin no concern you for internet[/b]___-----IGNORE THE VIRUS!! you kuku ma be deaf and dumb b4-----speechless madam blues!!
hehehehe, ure mean this man. abeg e don do
allow Bluediva, shes our person here.

Its all for fun okiz? Blueviva actually loves us here and we love her too. so pls , slow ur roll abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

Its all for fun okiz? Blueviva actually loves us here and we love her too. so pls , slow ur roll abeg

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

switch47:

who tell you say i dey follow dem do mumu oyibo club follow follow WE-WE supporter ever seen the word we manchester united in my posts true true you go mumu tay o!! Nateevs , FSB and the rest of your Oga told you to always ignore me----you this woman you keep your pikin for inside refridgerator the other day cos he get high temperature begin do TAFIa for wetin no concern you for internet___-----IGNORE THE VIRUS!! you kuku ma be deaf and dumb b4-----speechless madam blues!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

OKIZ SIEZE FIRE--------infact i be wan commot sef----the guy wey i borrow im shirt wear almost wan disgrace me for the cyber cafe wey i siddon dey browse because i no allow am check im mail out of the 30 minute wey i buy-------------switch 47 just left the building!! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2009
@invisible

Hey, BlueDiva calls Switch abusive names, same way he calls her too. If either of them has got a problem with the other all they've got to do is click the 'report to moderator' button.
I think they love each other though grin grin

Anywayz Switch and BlueDiva, try co-exist in peace. . .without killing the fun y'all bring in here, that is grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rasputinn(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2009
BREAKING NEWS

UEFA quarterfinal pair ups
It's Man Utd against Liverpool

grin grin grin grin grin
Now seriously guys,don't tell me a few hearts skipped a bit

Anyways,just stopped by to say hi to Criz,tbk419,sorry 417 grin,sharon,emperoh,switch47 aka chelski basher and all the other scummies in da house

Hope una dey feel betta now?

Top of the morning to y'all
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2009
Hey rasputinn, been a while. Thanks o, we don lick our wounds finish grin

I'm not totally over it yet tho. . .won't be till I see United play like United in their next game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2009
Mancs are fine o. Nothing do us at all. Man utd being paired with Barca was the buzz initially, now it's liverpool. Does that make them the real threats or us? Draws will be done. Politics or not, we can only get one team, and believe me when i say we'll take any team on.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by eyonigger(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2009
All the way from romance section, blackdiva, u still come dey cause wahala 4 here. ur own too much self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.