Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65392 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2009
Is that you sharon talking grin

Better be careful before I send e-cause to you, cant you just accept the fact that your team got their asses whopped furiously by Liverpool, what is too hard about it.

Stop letting the whole thing get to your head before you run mad, I feel sorry for you, honestly grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2009
We took our ribbing in good faith, all manner of slime were hauled at us by diseased people (switch47)

We got a new coach to change the scripts and the movie is now a comedy instead of a tragedy and then they took a beating and thinks we just forget the past and go to sleep?

Manu fans make it worse on themselves by feeling the result makes no meaning, that you were caned 1-4 makes no meaning, that is like insulting the gate paying fans and their loyalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2009
Invisible
I bet you, you are pricing what you can't buy!!
Whats so special with man U losing?
Okay i get it!! You admire our records and achievement you can't stand seeing a team other than yours do it?
Heck!! We are European Champions, English Champions and World Champions!!
If your team can't beat that, then am sorry you have no bragging right here!!
Pray what have you won to give you the temerity to join issues with Mancs?

Blabbing nonsensical like your club has been with being trophy less
GEEK, go borrow  a life if you don't know what to do!!
Else keep admiring tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Mancs have felt the loss and are getting on yet renties won;t let us be
Are we now the new Special Club fans?
I am already feeling like a star with all these renties and hullabaloos  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

Is that you sharon talking grin
Better be careful before I send e-cause to you, cant you just accept the fact that your team got their asses whopped furiously by Liverpool, what is too hard about it.

There's nothing to accept. . . . . .United were the better side but they got punished for every mistake they made at the back.
United's loss was like Vidic throwing the ball into his own net THRICE.

Stop letting the whole thing get to your head before you run mad, I feel sorry for you, honestly grin grin

Feel sorry for yourself as y'all have now joined your fellow moronic London clubs
Is it 2 years without a title at the Bridge now??
Manchester is the European Capital of Trophies. . . . . .London clubs are nowhere. . . .
Never won the UEFA Champions League. . . .Have only played in the final ONCE. What a disgrace??

tkb417:

Sauron
i dunno why Invisible hulk is yarning opaks o?
na wa

Invisible 'tard is just a Silverback weighing 300 lbs.
He stands 6 ft in his shoes but has the same brain power of a culex mosquito.
How can one say so much and make no sense at all??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Tkb

Utd wasn't playing well, but it takes a quality team to punish mistakes. Liverpool were good enough to make MU pay for their complacency. Other teams like Inter had failed to do so, but Liverpool had the quality, desire and determination to do that.

This is not a 1-0 loss to Derby away, this is a 4-1 spanking at home. It is very much a different debacle all together.

Did MU not gloat that they ended our unbeaten run in 2005? We went on to finish above them in the league and beat them in the FA Cup final. The ribbing still went on didn't it? Take it like men and stop complaining.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2009
TBK
i smoked weed cheesy
the one you supplied me direct from hemp tongue

Guys please no more  . tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Shaurroon, culex mosquitoes bite and cause some trouble.

The type of trouble you are feeling now after just one mosquito bite grin

The biting will continue until you get it into your thick scull that you lost, so which of the four goals do you like best?

Lets talk some footie guys, no more ribbings

Muki, how far na, I support Arsenal o grin no mind these buffon called suffon sauron
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Emperor, well I dont have time for una now let me go play some footie outside. Hey, the sky is BLUE
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2009
Okay, let the noise die down, lets talk some football people, those goals scored against United on saturday, which is the best, I will take the first one as the best because of the easy way it was scored, Torres dust ran past Vida and put it on the weak side of VDS.

Which goal do you think is the best?
nah!lets talk about the 5 goals we scored against you

i think the disallowed one was the best.
what do you think idiot?

You really can't see beyond the mancs, can you? I mean-

getting beat by a team twice in a season,(Agg 6-2)

Vidic having his worst game,

Carrick 'choosing' to give the ball away cheaply and frequently,

Ronaldo avoiding the ball like the plague and not getting close enough to the penalty area for an Olympic dive,

Evra mis-timing his tackles,

Clean-sheet VDS opting to let in 4 goals in a match and

Fergie running into a hole and refusing to give his post-game comments HAD NOTHING to do with the opposition. After all, it happens in training sometimes. In fact, Liverpool just stood still while Vidic kicked the ball off them and into VDS goal!

You really should learn to appreciate the game of football. I have a feeling I know more about Manchester United than you do to be honest.
what have you said?
u just stated plainly what they dont do usually
how do you translate that?
THEY DID WHAT THEY WOULDNT DO NORMALLY
so how that became the yardstick to measure UTD beats me
or are you saying if we play Pool again, they'll beat us?

see beyond the game. have you started watching footie when Real lost 8-3 aggr?

Debosky
so Torres mad Vida throw the ball in the net? how come Barca/Messi couldnt do that at OT?
they just didnt play well. The game against Newcastle was there for all to see
we could have lost that game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2009
mukina2:

TBK
i smoked weed cheesy
the one you supplied me direct from hemp tongue

Muki
You don start again!!!
I swear DDk will pay ransome to get you out if i descend on you!!!
Go back to Bansang and break palm kernels tongue
Stop causing biased traffic here!! tongue

debosky:

@ Tkb

Utd wasn't playing well, but it takes a quality team to punish mistakes. Liverpool were good enough to make MU pay for their complacency. Other teams like Inter had failed to do so, but Liverpool had the quality, desire and determination to do that.

This is not a 1-0 loss to Derby away, this is a 4-1 spanking at home. It is very much a different debacle all together.

Did MU not gloat that they ended our unbeaten run in 2005? We went on to finish above them in the league and beat them in the FA Cup final. The ribbing still went on didn't it? Take it like men and stop complaining.  grin
Debo
So why was everyone yapping about how inter was going to decimate us?
we were nearly ran out of this thread by some fans on how Inter was gonna punish us
I say it again, it was the Mourinho factor that made Inter tick. Nothing else!!

debosky:

Take it like men and stop complaining.  grin
We have already done that
But some retarded shrimps won't allow us peace in our domain.
Behaving like a Chaff that he is!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2009
Let Sir Alex transfer Ronaldo, Rooney and Evra and take Malouda, Obi and Alex from us.

This is a good deal. Sweet deal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2009
At this point i just think its ok, the point is that, Man U are not worth the hype,they had been touched,the defeat was felt by their Real fans worldwide and it shocked them to the bone,now they have to move on by beating Fulham convincingly which i sincerely don't think they can achieve,but hey,this is football - anything can happen, the issue for my is that,Man U should be grateful that its fulham that they are playing next,what do u guys think would happen if it were to be Arsenal that u would be playing this weekend at OT, That would have been 2wks of hell for all 'em Man U true fans and that could have cause a set back at the title race.

Gunners 1965
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2009
I think we have agreed to let bygones be bygones and who is still calling names here?

Emperor, if not for Muki that I respect, I will just level you, you no dey fear?

Lets discuss footie, and someone just said that Reina is more crowned that VDS, na true?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by khanye(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

Let Sir Alex transfer Ronaldo, Rooney and Evra and take Malouda, Obi and Alex from us.

So you be Chelsea?
U're a big fool for running your mouth like a parrot here
Against A United team that trashed you 3-0 and got 4 point out of possible 6
A united team that end your club dream of winning the Champions league last year
A united team that won the Premier league last year at the expense of your team.

Walahi your team is a disgrace and u're dumbass.
I'm not a Man u Fan but for me Man U rules in England! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
Look at this emperor of Obeledu, you saw chaff on Saturday and cried to bed, the chaff is VIDIC!

Get that into your daft brain!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

I think we have agreed to let bygones be bygones and who is still calling names here?
Emperor, if not for Muki that I respect, I will just level you, you no dey fear?

have you decided to imbibe sensibility?
Maybe someone needs to welcome you to Nairaland?
never mind, we don't do artificial intelligence aiight??
When your time comes, i will put you in your position.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

nah!lets talk about the 5 goals we scored against you

i think the disallowed one was the best.
what do you think idiot?

what have you said?
u just stated plainly what they dont do usually
how do you translate that?
THEY DID WHAT THEY WOULDNT DO NORMALLY
so how that became the yardstick to measure UTD beats me
or are you saying if we play Pool again, they'll beat us?

see beyond the game. have you started watching footie when Real lost 8-3 aggr?

Debosky
so Torres mad Vida throw the ball in the net? how come Barca/Messi couldnt do that at OT?
they just didnt play well. The game against Newcastle was there for all to see
we could have lost that game.

The game of footie is all about the tactics of the day. The wrong tactics make good teams look poor while suitable tactics make good teams look like world-beaters. if you asked ANY Manchester United player which match they would rather win than any other, they'll all say its this. So what are the odds of [b]THIS[/b] important match being their poorest in the EPL for 17 years? And what are the odds of them getting beaten by the same team twice after going a goal up on each occasion? The answer my friend is TACTICS. The constructive thing anyone should do is ask where Rafa got it right over Chelsea, Real and Manchester United (home and away) using various team-setups.

What annoys most is the fact that you guys NEVER see anything good in other teams. And thats why fans from other clubs are having a good laugh. And please don't compare Liverpool with Barcelona; they are two very different teams. FINALLY to answer your question, I'm sure that if fergie does not come up with the right tactics, drawing Liverpool will be the biggest thing that hits Manchester United this season. Trust me on this, Rafa has Chelsea and Manchester United codes all deciphered.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
Lekwa ewua! To imbibe sensibility emperor? I am already at home here and enjoying myself big time- couresy of your anger, thank you.

About you pigheaded attitude, you are forgiven already.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

And now the retarded banshee has started to covet our players. you should know by now that chelsea are a buncha wasted overgrown hilly billys. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2009
At this point i just think its ok, the point is that, Man U are not worth the hype,they had been touched,the defeat was felt by their Real fans worldwide and it shocked them to the bone,now they have to move on by beating Fulham convincingly which i sincerely don't think they can achieve,but hey,this is football - anything can happen, the issue for my is that,Man U should be grateful that its fulham that they are playing next,what do u guys think would happen if it were to be Arsenal that u would be playing this weekend at OT, That would have been 2wks of hell for all 'em Man U true fans and that could have cause a set back at the title race.

Gunners 1965
UTD? Hype?
whats hype? see how people just they murder words anyhow
pls, we need to start banning peeps from here

how can anybody say UTD is hyped?
i don tire. i get work to do

The game of footie is all about the tactics of the day. The wrong tactics make good teams look poor while suitable tactics make good teams look like world-beaters. if you asked ANY Manchester United player which match they would rather win than any other, they'll all say its this. So what are the odds of THIS important match being their poorest in the EPL for 17 years? And what are the odds of them getting beaten by the same team twice after going a goal up on each occasion? The answer my friend is TACTICS. The constructive thing anyone should do is ask where Rafa got it right over Chelsea, Real and Manchester United (home and away) using various team-setups.

What annoys most is the fact that you guys NEVER see anything good in other teams. And thats why fans from other clubs are having a good laugh. And please don't compare Liverpool with Barcelona; they are two very different teams. FINALLY to answer your question, I'm sure that if fergie does not come up with the right tactics, drawing Liverpool will be the biggest thing that hits Manchester United this season. Trust me on this, Rafa has Chelsea and Manchester United codes all deciphered.

very good. You have played into ma hands
i have this post on tape. You mess up againts UTD once, you'll never hear the last from me
cos according to this line, UTD will never be able to beat Liverpool so long Benitez and SAF are involved
nice one.
hehehehe. cos of a season beating?
na wa o. didnt Utd beat Liverpool 4-0 (agg) last season?
how come they are beating us now?
can you remember when Arsenal dealt with Liverpool domestically and when they got to europe Arsenal were at the receiving end?
you dont know ur footie boi
UTD can beat liverpool tmr 4-1 at Anfield!!!
what happened was just a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more games will still come
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

Lekwa ewua! To imbibe sensibility emperor? I am already at home here and enjoying myself big time- couresy of your anger, thank you.

About you pigheaded attitude, you are forgiven already.
Pls try as much as you can even if you can't, and make a staright forwward statement!!
Debo,
Pls you have a student here
Come cart him away!! Imbibe him with some sense. Even if you have to borrow from an Arabian rat! tongue tongue

coded guy:

And now the retarded banshee has started to covet our players.
you should know by now that chelsea are a buncha wasted overgrown hilly billys. grin grin
Pls Coded,
Where is Dr. Dre?
Since he left, vermins and retarded worms have been infesting our thread!!
A correct full blooded specimen for nairaland hospital grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
very good. You have played into ma hands
i have this post on tape. You mess up againts UTD once, you'll never hear the last from me
cos according to this line, UTD will never be able to beat Liverpool so long Benitez and SAF are involved
nice one.

[quote][/quote]

Do you have a reading problem as well? I said that IF Fergie doesn't correct his tactics, Liverpool would beat them again and the same goes for Chelsea. Is it REALLY that difficult to understand?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

na wa o. didnt Utd beat Liverpool 4-0 (agg) last season?
how come they are beating us now?
can you remember when Arsenal dealt with Liverpool domestically and when they got to europe Arsenal were at the receiving end?

The same Liverpool Sir Alex has beaten countless times under Rafa Benitez. . . . .
Where was Benitez's tactics when Arsenal's embryos raped em 6-3 at Anfield??
YES. . . . .6 goals scored at Anfield under Rafa Benitez's nose. . . . .Rafa is no genius. . . .
Vidic made Liverpool look so good which is why i want UEFA to put those teams together in the Q/finals or the S/finals.

what happened was just a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more games will still come

The aggregate was 4-0 last season. . . . .(DOUBLE)
It was 3-0 in 2006/7(DOUBLE)
It was 1-0 in 2005/6(A win at OT + A barren draw at Anfield).
It was 3-1 in 2004/5(DOUBLE)

Only a slowpoke would believe Rafa has got the upper-hand if these 2 teams slug it out again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2009
Do you have a reading problem as well? I said that IF Fergie doesn't correct his tactics, Liverpool would beat them again and the same goes for Chelsea. Is it REALLY that difficult to understand?
the more u try to defend this, the more stupid u sound.

The game of footie is all about the tactics of the day. The wrong tactics make good teams look poor while suitable tactics make good teams look like world-beaters
we lost that game because Vida and co went to sleep. It wasnt because of any tactics. If vida and co had played well, the same tactics ure hailing wouldnt count. tactics count when the 2 teams are into each other with minimal errors ala Barca and UTD last season. Barca will never claim losing that game due to mistakes/defensive errors but tactical inefficiency.

In the game with Pool, with the way we played, UTD would have lost 4-1 with Onigbinde on Pools bench.
so cut ur 'tactical baloney'.
say it to the marines!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Emperoh

Dr Dre will definitely have his medical qualifications questioned if all these Vermins end up on his Operating table. The level of retardedness of this Gnu called Invisible will put him to the test. grin grin

@ Tocdee,

Prey tell, what if a coach gets his tactic right and the players make silly school boy errors that lead to gaols, what would you say then?? Vidic Had a bad day and Liverpool capitalised. Its a one off.

Dont Know which codes you are talking about, but i guess the its more like hoping the other team makes a lotta mistakes. Code indeed!!!!!!!!1
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2009
The same Liverpool Sir Alex has beaten countless times under Rafa Benitez. . . . .
YES. . . . .6 goals scored at Anfield under Rafa Benitez's nose. . . . .Rafa is no genius. . . .
Vidic made Liverpool look so good which is why i want UEFA to put those teams together in the Q/finals or the S/finals.
their brains are running on battery, they cant remember

The aggregate was 4-0 last season. . . . .(DOUBLE)
It was 3-0 in 2006/7(DOUBLE)
It was 1-0 in 2005/6(A win at OT + A barren draw at Anfield).
It was 3-1 in 2004/5(DOUBLE)

Only a slowpoke would believe Rafa has got the upper-hand if these 2 teams slug it out again.
yeah. an slowpoke is he/she that believes UTD will lose to Liverpool again cos of what happened on saturday

Coded
tactics? the guys is high on drugs
like you said, you got ur tactics right and ur defender puts 2 in the net? how do you explain that 'tactically'?
grin grin grin
we need Dr. Dre. so much uncoordinated opaks
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2009
Arsène Wenger said  that Liverpool's win over Manchester United "flattered" [/b]Rafael Benitez's side and that United were still favourites to win the league.[b]"For big spells in the game, Manchester United dominated but they made mistakes on the day that usually they don't do. Some players looked a bit mentally tired. It opens up the race for the title, even though I still believe Manchester United are in a strong position with the game in hand."
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Arsène Wenger said that Liverpool's win over Manchester United "flattered" [/b]Rafael Benitez's side and that United were still favourites to win the league.[b]"For big spells in the game, Manchester United dominated but they made mistakes on the day that usually they don't do. Some players looked a bit mentally tired. It opens up the race for the title, even though I still believe Manchester United are in a strong position with the game in hand."

I think Wenger is the most reasonable coach in the PREM grin grin grin grin

tkb417:

their brains are running on battery, they cant remember

Expired tiger battery for that matter. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rafa genius? That same season we beat them 3-0 at the Emirates without even breaking a sweat.

Liverpool were good on the night, nothing more.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

Now let me teach you some 'footie', that Arsenal thing you alluded to happened like this; In 06/07 Rafa flunked his tactics and Arsenal punished him in both the FA Cup and the Carling cup in one week. Now listen, after this he got things right and beat them 4-1 (familiar scoreline?) at Anfield. Since that 06/07 loss, he's met Arsenal 6 times, winning 2 and securing 4 draws. So what on earth are you talking about?

I wish you'd just admit you were inferior to Liverpool on that day rather than inferior to the Manchester United of former days.

tkb417:

the more u try to defend this, the more stupid u sound.
we lost that game because Vida and co went to sleep. It wasnt because of any tactics. If vida and co had played well, the same tactics ure hailing wouldnt count. tactics count when the 2 teams are into each other with minimal errors ala Barca and UTD last season. Barca will never claim losing that game due to mistakes/defensive errors but tactical inefficiency.

In the game with Pool, with the way we played, UTD would have lost 4-1 with Onigbinde on Pools bench.
so cut ur 'tactical baloney'.
say it to the marines!

People like you never learn and that comment in bold letters there paints the picture of a clown. people that write insults on threads are cowards in life. Again you use a UTD-Barca  example. Don't you watch any other team? The sun must rise out of Fergie's ass for you.  My mates here are laughing their bollocks off!

@ coded guy

Vidic had a bad day at Anfield earlier in the season too and got sent-off, remember? Doesn't it seem strange to you that he saved his two bad days this season against the same team? Or is it possible that Rafa knows how to unsettle him? Tactics my friend. This is not Pro Evo Soccer. Also use facts, not smileys.

debosky:

Rafa genius? That same season we beat them 3-0 at the Emirates without even breaking a sweat.

Liverpool were good on the night, nothing more.

And that was the last time Arsenal beat Liverpool. A genius realizes his errors and learns fast. Wenger hasn't beaten Rafa in 6 attempts since that 6-3 result. Use your head.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
tocdee:

@ coded guy

Vidic had a bad day at Anfield earlier in the season too and got sent-off, remember? Doesn't it seem strange to you that he saved his two bad days this season against the same team? Or is it possible that Rafa knows how to unsettle him? Tactics my friend. This is not Pro Evo Soccer. Also use facts, not smileys.

Exactly ma point, they Liverpool need a player sent off be4 they can do damage to UNITED.

Is that the tactics or a coincidence?

Or are you saying Rafa's tactics was to tell the ref to give Vidic a red.

1, First goal, vidic made a school boy error, it led to a goal.

2, Vidic pulled Gerrards shirt, the ref saw it as a red card offence which he punished.
Are you saying these are Rafa's tactics??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2009
Now let me teach you some 'footie', that Arsenal thing you alluded to happened like this; In 06/07 Rafa flunked his tactics and Arsenal punished him in both the FA Cup and the Carling cup in one week. Now listen, after this he got things right and beat them 4-1 (familiar scoreline?) at Anfield. Since that 06/07 loss, he's met Arsenal 6 times, winning 2 and securing 4 draws. So what on earth are you talking about?
oh i see. I can safely infer that Arsenal will never beat Liverpool again aite? cos from you Rafa has got the code to beating the Arses shey?

I wish you'd just admit you were inferior to Liverpool on that day rather than inferior to the Manchester United of former days.

i have admitted this countless times. check my posts after the game. We lost!!!!!!!!!!! errors or no errors.
my issue with you is the 'tactics' rant

People like you never learn and that comment in bold letters there paints the picture of a clown. people that write insults on threads are cowards in life. Again you use a UTD-Barca  example. Don't you watch any other team? The sun must rise out of Fergie's ass for you.  [b]My mates here are laughing their bollocks of[/b]f!
people that insults in threads are cowards in life? grin grin grin
do you know ure a fool? havent u insulted people on Nairaland before? can you remember our convo sometimes in the past
u wanna teach me morals? hehehe. na wa o. This is a fcking blog, if its too hot for you, you get the hell out!

Your mates are laffing?
it only shows its either uve infected ur ilks with ur moronic points or they are just doofus like ya grin
that should get them rolling on the floor shey?

get the hell out!

And that was the last time Arsenal beat Liverpool. A genius realizes his errors and learns fast. Wenger hasn't beaten Rafa in 6 attempts since that 6-3 result. Use your head.
isnt this another moronic statement? who do you roll with? where do you live? where do you work?
check ur brains o oga sir

Arsenal will still beat benitez and when he does, what are you gonna say?
Wengay has re-discovered his own winning formula?
oooh my oh my
poofs on parade!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.