Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65478 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2009
coded guy:

Exactly ma point, they Liverpool need a player sent off be4 they can do damage to UNITED.

They have managed to get results against 7 Premiership teams this season after getting a player sent off.
Adebayor at the Emirates, Vidic(Anfield n OT), Lampard(Anfield) and loads more from em smaller teams.
Even with that, Rafa still has the guts to say United get all the big decisions in their favour. . . . .
Anutha amazing statistic.

Home league penalties CONCEDED since 04/05 Season :-

Manchester United 6
Arsenal 4
Chelsea 3
Liverpool 2

Home league penalties AWARDED since 03/04 Season :-
Arsenal 30
Liverpool 17
Chelsea 15
Manchester United 15
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2009
coded guy:

Exactly ma point, they Liverpool need a player sent off be4 they can do damage to UNITED.

Is that the tactics or a coincidence?

Or are you saying Rafa's tactics was to tell the ref to give Vidic a red.

1, First goal, vidic made a school boy error, it led to a goal.

2, Vidic pulled Gerrards shirt, the ref saw it as a red card offence which he punished.
Are you saying these are Rafa's tactics??

At last some educated argument. Rafa mentioned before the game that he knew UTD defenders had problems with pacy players running behind them and that they defended very high up the ptch. So he opted for Liverpool's quickest players Torres and Gerrard to partner up-front. And it paid off. Vidic was shaken by Torres running behind him for the first goal and HAD to foul Gerrard for the 3rd. Between those, Gerrard's run also forced Evra to make a late challenge for the second goal. Every team has weaknesses. For Liverpool, its breaking down very defensive teams.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2009
nuf of all this abeg . . tactics o0o, Vidic,SAF,Gerrad o0o . .the table,MAN U,Disgrace. .  .the bottom line is that . .L'pool won the game and they won convincingly.

If all the MAN U fans on NL refused to agree that they were humbled by L'pool who showed a greater character and determination in that game . , so be it . . .all their fans world wide had a bad weekend,and if L'pool did this to Arsenal at the Emirate by 4 goals to 1 . . .i would be Sad too . . its a Disgrace and should be treated as such . . .we should always know that football as its sweets and bad moment . .YES WE KNOW that ITS DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING ON TABLE . . God Help you guyz that you would be Playing Fulham which im still doubtful that MAN U would beat this weekend,if it were Arsenal that you would play this weekend,then im sure you would know that the 4 - 1 mauling by L''pool means alots .  .

my point here is that - MAN U should learn to take defeat . .that's why its a Game. . .and stop being like Mourinho who takes defeat so badly . . . .

Well its okay anyways . .let bygone be bygones wink

Gunners 1800 tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2009
At last some educated argument. Rafa mentioned before the game that he knew UTD defenders had problems with pacy players running behind them and that they defended very high up the ptch. So he opted for Liverpool's quickest players Torres and Gerrard to partner up-front. And it paid off. Vidic was shaken by Torres running behind him for the first goal and HAD to foul Gerrard for the 3rd. Between those, Gerrard's run also forced Evra to make a late challenge for the second goal. Every team has weaknesses. For Liverpool, its breaking down very defensive teams.
S-A-U-R-O-N
can you help me get this dude outta here plsss

is there any other option for Rafa apart from Torres and Gerrard upfront
i knew before Jan1 2009 that if we are ever gonna play Pool, those guys will lead the attack
will Rafa honestly play another set of players against UTD?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
allboyz:

nuf of all this abeg . . tactics o0o, Vidic,SAF,Gerrad o0o . .the table,MAN U,Disgrace. .  .the bottom line is that . .L'pool won the game and they won convincingly.

Even your idiotic manager doesn't see it this way.
He said the result flattered Rafa Benitez. . . . .If an idiot can analyse this correctly, it's a disgrace you cannot.

If all the MAN U fans on NL refused to agree that they were humbled by L'pool who showed a greater character and determination in that game . , so be it . . .all their fans world wide had a bad weekend,and if L'pool did this to Arsenal at the Emirate by 4 goals to 1 . . .i would be Sad too . . its a Disgrace and should be treated as such . . .we should always know that football as its sweets and bad moment . .YES WE KNOW that ITS DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING ON TABLE . . God Help you guyz that you would be Playing Fulham which im still doubtful that MAN U would beat this weekend,if it were Arsenal that you would play this weekend,then im sure you would know that the 4 - 1 mauling by L''pool means alots .  .

And when was the last time Ferguson lost 2 league games back to back??
U newbies just shoot y'all mouths like there's a mouth-diarrhoea plague in your posse.
Fulham or not. . . . . .United have always bounced back from defeats.

In matches following United's last six domestic defeats, Sir Alex's men have. . . . . .

Played: 6
Won: 5
Drawn: 1
Lost: 0

Goals For: 10
Goals Against: 0

my point here is that - MAN U should learn to take defeat . .that's why its a Game. . .and stop being like Mourinho who takes defeat so badly . . . .
Well its okay anyways . .let bygone be bygones wink

No one is taking any defeat badly. . . . .It is y'all retards that are still celebrating after 72 hrs that should get a life.
A defeat that doesn't spin the table on it's head is no significant defeat.
I doubt the FA will hand a special title to Liverpool for beating United 4-1 at OT.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

S-A-U-R-O-N
can you help me get this dude outta here plsss

i knew before Jan1 2009 that if we are ever gonna play Pool, those guys will lead the attack
will Rafa honestly play another set of players against UTD?

Sauron must be your boyfriend or something.

If I recall Rafa used a forward line of Keane and later Babel to beat UTD at Anfield. So the answer is YES! I also recall Alonso and Yossi playing. Use your head before you hit that keyboard.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2009
tocdee:

Sauron must be your boyfriend

Bitch, are u retarded??

If I recall Rafa used a forward line of Keane and later Babel to beat UTD at Anfield. So the answer is YES! I also recall Alonso and Yossi playing. Use your head before you hit that keyboard.

In a game Torres n Gerrard were half-fit/injured?? Who else could Rafa have used?? His grandma in Spain??
Your football knowledge is appaling. . . . . .
Rafa noticed United have problems at the back and reh reh reh. . . . . .How come his team got raped in the same fixture last season??
There was no tactical masterstroke. . . . . .Rafa would never have known Vidic will fail to clear a routine ball so put a cock in it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
are you insane?
Torres and Gerrard if fit will play all top games for Liverpool. Recently, your coach bemoaned how hes lost the duo of Gerrard and Torres to injuries so what on earth are you talking about? Torres and Gerrard were not fit to play the game at Anfield. It wasnt cos of any tactics. U suck man!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ SAURON and TBK417
Awwww! How nice. What a lovely couple!

tkb417:

merely answered that question, didn't I? Keane and Yossi still molested Vidic that day. A few months later, Torres and gerrard abused him. He yelped and got two red cards for his troubles. Poor fellow must have nightmares of Torres, Gerrard and Keane running circles around him! grin

Please reply, i'm enjoying rubbing it in!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2009
The reason Arsenal didn't beat Rafa in those six attempts are clearly due to refereeing bias.

Denying Hleb a clean penalty at the Emirates in the CL Q-final first leg, and the DUBIOUS at best penalty awarded against Kolo in the second leg. Without those two egregious refereeing mistakes, Rafa would have lost BOTH legs.

No matter, we will beat you at Anfield to end the story and resume normal service.  tongue

tocdee:

And that was the last time Arsenal beat Liverpool. A genius realizes his errors and learns fast. Wenger hasn't beaten Rafa in 6 attempts since that 6-3 result. Use your head.

Learned fast indeed that he got thrashed a few days later by the same team? Sounds like slow learning to me.

How many years did it take Rafa to learn how to beat Chelski in the league??

There was no 'tactical' masterstroke by Benitez.

Man Utd simply made the same errors that hadn't been punished by Newcastle, Inter and Blackburn. With better aware players, those mistakes were PUNISHED. Simple.

There is nothing 'tactical' in looping a long ball from defence to your strikers to try to get down - it's desperation at best.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2009
Man Utd simply made the same errors that hadn't been punished by Newcastle, Inter and Blackburn. With better aware players, those mistakes were PUNISHED. Simple.

There is nothing 'tactical' in looping a long ball from defence to your strikers to try to get down - it's desperation at best.
thank you!

oya lets discuss another thing.
i don tire for that guy

Debosky
has your coach found a winning formula against UTD?
are you sure of doing a double over us? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2009
debosky:

The reason Arsenal didn't beat Rafa in those six attempts are clearly due to refereeing bias.

Denying Hleb a clean penalty at the Emirates in the CL Q-final first leg, and the DUBIOUS at best penalty awarded against Kolo in the second leg. Without those two egregious refereeing mistakes, Rafa would have lost BOTH legs.

No matter, we will beat you at Anfield to end the story and resume normal service.  tongue

Learned fast indeed that he got thrashed a few days later by the same team? Sounds like slow learning to me.

How many years did it take Rafa to learn how to beat Chelski in the league??

There was no 'tactical' masterstroke by Benitez.

1. Wow! Six Refs loving Liverpool, Rafa's the man!

2. Read my post again. 'After the 6-3 win'

3. Beat Chelsea after 2 yrs in the league(not been beaten by them in the EPL since [b]6-1[/b]agg) and 0 yrs in the UCL.

Loving this.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2009
tocdee:

1. Wow! Six Refs loving Liverpool, Rafa's the man!
Don't be daft - 4 were DRAWS. Is Rafa now celebrating DRAWS against Arsenal

You won twice - I gave refereeing decisions as affecting the CL win. Or are you dyslexic and can't read my posts

2. After the 6-3 win? You have only won ONCE in the league since the 6-3 defeat, and in one of the draws, we played with 10 men. Rafa is a genius but he can't beat a team playing with 10 men for almost an hour? undecided

3. Beat Chelski after two years? shocked grin Two years to learn how to beat your rival is now 'quickly'? cheesy grin grin

@ Tkb

We don get that formula for years now. We'll do the double over y'all every two seasons. You are due another Adebayoric 1-0 loss at OT from us. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Sauron . .what you fail to understand is that football would be discussed within 90mins on the field of play and not in the media or teleprints . . .its all those shit that Rooney was saying before the game,if that history or shouting and yelling rubbish in the media is anything to go by,Mourinho's inter would have destroyed you guyz. . . .So i don't belive in the aftermath,or pre match stories . . , lets do it on the field of play . . l'pool did it and got what they wanted . . i swear,if l'pool won 2 -1,the story won't be as much as this,but beating the EPL leaders,the world champs,the "so - called untouchables" at thier home by 4 - 1 is worth more than this . . . SAF needs to explain what went wrong . . . there was no injury worries for both team so WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? . . . 4 - 1 isn't 2 -1 . . . Pls don't tell me history. .  .gone are the days where History Plays A MAJOR rule in football.

anyways . . i'm not happy that l'pool won . .Honestly,im sad that MAN UTD could concede 4 goal in their house at this stage of the competition and yet Boro beats L'pool 2 nil  . . . THAT IS FOOTBALL . . . !!!! So there are NO CHAMPS anywhere,Nothing like we SHALL WIN 5 trophies . . better,win it and they start shouting it . . . not all this pre - ejaculations that y'all are making pollutions about with noise  . do you know how many UTD FANS that denied being a fan last weekend? its a shame. . .if Arsenal were beaten that way . . i will not be happy . . its worth mourning . . not that you will start making noise in and meanwhile,deep down . .it hurt y'all. . . 5 trophies my foot!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ ALL

after i read all this nonsense posted in the new MAN U thread ( about 7/8 pages now) i decided not to comment any further about the MAN U defeated but seeing you guyz making this arrogant posts makes me sick . . . you y'all should hide your head in shame! . . . L'pool destroyed Real Madrid and Raul,Casilas all Apologies to their fans ,the game against Roma,the ROMA Player that lost the last Penalty that outs Arsenal in the 1/4 finals Apologies (that was a game in which they won .1 nil,but lost on pens),the left back apologize on the club's webpage,same for Eboue earlier this year . .instead of y'all to apologize . . you are here bragging about a humiliated defeated at your own backyard . . its shameful! and must be talked about. . . .because fans paid in money to see their team ,i bet no one in the MAN U side offered any apology . . embarassed

the games is full of ups and down . .  ,  i insist that,if it were Arsenal that got whooped this way . .  .i would personally open a thread and apologies .  .  .with that,the game is all about entertainment,the fans and new ones,we understand and get along . .and not bragging about a woeful display and shameful defeat!!!!!!

So like Muki and Criz said . .abeg its enough o0o . . . let the MAN UTD,concentrate on their Fulham's games ,   . i wish the "untouchables" well. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
debosky:

Don't be daft - 4 were DRAWS. Is Rafa now celebrating DRAWS against Arsenal  

You won twice - I gave refereeing decisions as affecting the CL win. Or are you dyslexic and can't read my posts  

2. After the 6-3 win? You have only won ONCE in the league since the 6-3 defeat, and in one of the draws, we played with 10 men. Rafa is a genius but he can't beat a team playing with 10 men for almost an hour?  undecided

3. Beat Chelski after two years?  shocked grin Two years to learn how to beat your rival is now 'quickly'?  cheesy grin grin

@ Tkb

We don get that formula for years now. We'll do the double over y'all every two seasons. You are due another Adebayoric 1-0 loss at OT from us.  grin

But we beat you twice, which gives two more than you've managed. Arsenal just crawled into 4th on goal difference, don't you think you should vent in an Everton or Aston Villa thread? And before you start crying ala Wenger style, EVERY team gets decisions go against them. If Gerrard's goal hadn't been wrongly ruled out as an offside against Stoke, Liverpool would just be 1 point behind UTD. But they'll never mention it. Arsenal kids should grow up.

I've gotta log off now, but I'll miss you arrogant lot!

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2009
Tocdee, why are you running you arrogant slob! Come back and pack the sh*t from ya mouth, ManU lost and lost very badly indeed, their fans are in self denial and arguing against every known factor, the weatherman, the ref, the coach, the opposing fans, everyone but themselves.

You lost, you lost and you lost!!! Just accept it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
Speechless
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
allboyz:

@ ALL

after i read all this nonsense posted in the new MAN U thread ( about 7/8 pages now) i decided not to comment any further about the MAN U defeated but seeing you guyz making this arrogant posts makes me sick . . . you y'all should hide your head in shame! . . . L'pool destroyed Real Madrid and Raul,Casilas all Apologies to their fans ,the game against Roma,the ROMA Player that lost the last Penalty that outs Arsenal in the 1/4 finals Apologies (that was a game in which they won .1 nil,but lost on pens),the left back apologize on the club's webpage,same for Eboue earlier this year . .instead of y'all to apologize . . you are here bragging about a humiliated defeated at your own backyard . . its shameful! and must be talked about. . . .because fans paid in money to see their team ,i bet no one in the MAN U side offered any apology . . embarassed

the games is full of ups and down . . , i insist that,if it were Arsenal that got whooped this way . . .i would personally open a thread and apologies . . .with that,the game is all about entertainment,the fans and new ones,we understand and get along . .and not bragging about a woeful display and shameful defeat!!!!!!

So like Muki and Criz said . .abeg its enough o0o . . . let the MAN UTD,concentrate on their Fulham's games , . i wish the "untouchables" well. tongue
Is this guy ok? I thought we have a resident doctor in this thread, pls Cristalz this guy need to be examined b4 it gets out of hand.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2009
CHELSEA OWNER LOSES HALF OF HIS MONEY!! chelsea to be sold if they end this season without a silver ware grin grin

CHELSEA OWNER ROMAN HAS DROPPED FROM 15TH RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD TO NUMBER 51
!! according to the recent 2009 forbes list -----I SAID THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO AND INTELLIGENT NATEEVES TOLD ME IT HAS NO BASIS!! now the guy has LOST HALF OF HIS WEALTH AND HE IS STILL DROPING!![/color] next the effect on the blues--------outright sale bit by bit!! watch out!! cool

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/10/billionaires-2009-richest-people_Roman-Abramovich_DG3G.html

Net Worth:$8.5 bil
Fortune:self made
Source:oil
Country Of Citizenship:Russia
Residence:Moscow
Industry:Steel
Education:Drop Out,
Marital Status:married, 5 children

Lost more than half his fortune in the past year, mostly due to disastrous performance of Russia's second biggest steel company, Evraz, in which he has a large stake. Russian government had to loan Evraz money so it could pay a tax bill in the fourth quarter of 2008; its stock has dropped almost 90% in the past year. Owns U.K. soccer team Chelsea; has spent $1.5 billion trying to boost team but hasn't helped. Divorced two years ago, recently helped fund his girlfriend Dasha Zhukova's art gallery. She just named editor of Pop magazine. Reportedly bought two homes last year in Colorado ski village, Snowmass. Orphaned as a child, Abramovich dropped out of college, then made fortune in a series of controversial oil export deals in early 1990s. Teamed up with Boris Berezovsky to take over oil giant Sibneft at a fraction of its market value. In 2003 to 2004, sold stake in Russian Aluminum to Oleg Deripaska. Sold 73% stake in Sibneft to gas titan Gazprom for $13 billion in 2005. Later bought stake in Evraz. Sold part of his stake in Highland Gold, a U.K. mining company with operations in Russia, to two of his business partners.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2009
@ ALL

after i read all this nonsense posted in the new MAN U thread ( about 7/8 pages now) i decided not to comment any further about the MAN U defeated but seeing you guyz making this arrogant posts makes me sick . . . you y'all should hide your head in shame! . . . L'pool destroyed Real Madrid and Raul,Casilas all Apologies to their fans ,the game against Roma,the ROMA Player that lost the last Penalty that outs Arsenal in the 1/4 finals Apologies (that was a game in which they won .1 nil,but lost on pens),[b]the left back apologize on the club's webpage,same for Eboue earlier this year . .instead of y'all to apologize . . you are here bragging about a humiliated defeated at your own backyard . . its shameful! and must be talked about. . . .because fans paid in money to see their team ,i bet no one in the MAN U side offered any apolog[/b]y . .

the games is full of ups and down . . , i insist that,if it were Arsenal that got whooped this way . . .i would personally open a thread and apologies . . .with that,the game is all about entertainment,the fans and new ones,we understand and get along . .and not bragging about a woeful display and shameful defeat!!!!!!

So like Muki and Criz said . .abeg its enough o0o . . . let the MAN UTD,concentrate on their Fulham's games , . i wish the "untouchables" well.

Na wa 4 these moronic pikins o
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2009
ALL

after i read all this nonsense posted in the new MAN U thread ( about 7/8 pages now) i decided not to comment any further about the MAN U defeated but seeing you guyz making this arrogant posts makes me sick . . . you y'all should hide your head in shame! . . . L'pool destroyed Real Madrid and Raul,Casilas all Apologies to their fans ,the game against Roma,the ROMA Player that lost the last Penalty that outs Arsenal in the 1/4 finals Apologies (that was a game in which they won .1 nil,but lost on pens),the left back apologize on the club's webpage,same for Eboue earlier this year . .instead of y'all to apologize . . you are here bragging about a humiliated defeated at your own backyard . . its shameful! and must be talked about. . . .because fans paid in money to see their team ,i bet no one in the MAN U side offered any apology . .

So like Muki and Criz said . .abeg its enough o0o . . . let the MAN UTD,concentrate on their Fulham's games , . i wish the "untouchables" well.

tkb417:

Na wa 4 these moronic pikins o
THE GUY MUMU NO BE SMALL--------the defeat he refered to were FATL----exits from various competition---manchester uniteds loss wont stop them from winning the title!! Besides is it for NAIRALAND Man U fans to appologise?TO whom?? the poster go mumu tey!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2009
When will all these renties stop for God;s sake?
Pls if una no get better thing to talk, make we close this thread!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2009
Allboys,
Stop being a ninny and be analytical.
That's a shameful post.
Try making sense when you write.
Especially on this thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2009
Eastbay:

Allboys,
Stop being a ninny and be analytical.
That's a shameful post.
Try making sense when you write.
Especially on this thread.

Okay . .thanks,its Noted . . satisfied? 4 nil to a contender in your own house .its shameful.

MAN UTD,sad on the inside . .i can feel it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2009
allboyz:

Okay . .thanks,its Noted . . satisfied? 4 nil to a contender in your own house .its shameful.

MAN UTD,sad on the inside . .i can feel it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls stop being a toddler!! grow up!!
You definitely running insane over a dead discussion.
If you like, take my advice else keep dancing naked in the market square!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2009
Emperoh:

Pls stop being a toddler!! grow up!!
You definitely running insane over a dead discussion.
If you like, take my advice else keep dancing naked in the market square!!

lol tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2009
FULHAM 3 Manchester Dis-United 1

Any takers?! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

FULHAM 3 Manchester Dis-United 1

Any takers?! tongue

Brash . . u had better gotta hia before all 'em DIS-UTD go chop you raw grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2009
Leave that dunce called allboyz,
he didn't play with toys while growing up.

We lost at home and everybody's celebrating.
Hull were robbed last night,and no Gunner is saying anything about Gallas being more than a yard offside when he recieved the ball.
But if it was United,the whole world would be up in arms.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2009
invisible!:

Tocdee, why are you running you arrogant slob! Come back and pack the sh*t from ya mouth, ManU lost and lost very badly indeed, their fans are in self denial and arguing against every known factor, the weatherman, the ref, the coach, the opposing fans, everyone but themselves.

You lost, you lost and you lost!!! Just accept it.

You're so daft!!   I'm a Liverpool fan basking in the win! Silly child. I learnt to read with the Ladybird series, maybe you should try it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
Eastbay:

Leave that dunce called allboyz,
he didn't play with toys while growing up.

We lost at home and everybody's celebrating.
Hull were robbed last night,and no Gunner is saying anything about Gallas being more than a yard offside when he recieved the ball.
But if it was United,the whole world would be up in arms.

im not used to being aggressive and using retarded words okay? just keep your cool fella . . im off on this topic . . The points are clear  l'pool won right? good for them . .MAN are still on TOP right? good for you all . .im not a fan of both side . . im concern about my club winning their own games . . .it pains me when you guyz can't take a defeat with ease and be calm about it . .  shyte

talking about our last night game,its obvious that you just want to make a fool out of yourselve,go to the Arsenal's thread and see our comment about Gallas's Goals . . .even our Captian FAB4 admits its a 'Dubious" goal . . so stop the Bleep up! Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.