Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (17000 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
wristbangle:

LOL u dey fear?
Fear kwa? Why should I, when I have you here? cheesy grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
peeparty:
shocked na so u sabi fear abi
I'm just being sincere. smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Taaar! Those girls with funny accent? grin

Your Edo girls have the worst accent, they are uncouth/razz, they have fidelity issues and they are into voodoo.grin

"Italian girls". Rings a bell?grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by peeparty(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
shocked
Mhizkel:

I'm just being sincere. smiley
now i know
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
peeparty:
:onow i know
You know nothing. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
peeparty:
:onow i know
You know nothing. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by peeparty(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Mhizkel:

You know nothing. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There's a MUSLIM quote on your profile! Did you convert?lipsrsealed
LOL. Its the Shahada, you'll be required to agree to it bfor commenting on any thread in the islam section. Dont mind seun.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your Edo girls have the worst accent, they are uncouth/razz, they have fidelity issues and they are into voodoo.grin

"Italian girls". Rings a bell?grin
That's not true. Akwa Ibom/Cross River girls have a very bad accent. Edo girls all the way abeg. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That's not true. Akwa Ibom/Cross River girls have a very bad accent. Edo girls all the way abeg. grin

Let me reserve my tribal slurs. If I continue, 'Romanceland' will 'boil'.cheesy

Everyone agrees my women are very liberal in bed with men they are comfortable with...and I'd always settle for a woman who'd match my sexual urges than one who doesn't know what she's doing in bed.

Another thing: Efik-Ibibio girls are the best cooks. We all know that.smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Finally!!! He is an Edo boy tongue tongue..
**sigh of relief**
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not me o! sad It's Tosyne2much, Wristbangle and Midehi grin
what i do hun?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
peeparty:
my homebio darky you need this salvation quickly, will talk to you privately.
cherryice my kind of bae.so real and says it the way it is.
And for you the host that made me miss this your all in trouble.
which trouble...the only trouble i have with you is to spank your ass undecided ...bush man grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
wristbangle:

LOL u dey fear?
this thread supposed to be locked by now, so it wont be yardstick for insults, sensing it dou.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
True that. Some are already jealous. cheesy
i will go and call tunna for you now!
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:
what i do hun?
You're wanted by Peeparty.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
You're wanted by Peeparty.
dont worry, i know how to handle him..cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:
i will go and call tunna for you now!
shocked Please don't! sad Amma get you popcorn. wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked Please don't! sad Amma get you popcorn. wink
better
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

True that. Some are already jealous. cheesy

cheesy kiss
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let me reserve my tribal slurs. If I continue, 'Romanceland' will 'boil'.cheesy

Everyone agrees my women are very liberal in bed with men they are comfortable with...and I'd always settle for a woman who'd match my sexual urges than one who doesn't know what she's doing in bed.

Another thing: Efik-Ibibio girls are the best cooks. We all know that.smiley
Put it rightly sir. Your girls are very liberal in bed and have ultra-high libido. Who wants to die an untimely death? grin

I bet if you taste just one delicacy prepared by my kid sis, you'll relocate to Edo State. wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Finally!!! He is an Edo boy tongue tongue..
**sigh of relief**
Lol you wish you knew. I never mentioned that I'm from Edo. Did I? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sinnzu:
He is LONELY and UNEMPLOYED. What do you expect from a talentless artist who begs girls for money? Ever since that incident, i've avoided any confrontation with him but he doesnt seem to wanna let go of my d1ck. Dude is still hurting deep and i dont blame him, but if i were him, i'ld let go of my d1ckgrin . History is known to repeat itself.

why do you like fooling yourself?
the unemployed & lonely person is obviously you. & any sincere romancelander would tell you the same.
you are walking a very thin line between immaturity & lunacy

nigga... don't you ever work or something? you stay online 24/7 discussing me like you getting paid for it & yet you say I'm the one bugging you?
you registered June 18 & you already have 2180 posts - yet you say you aren't jobless?

you brought your stewpidity to this thread as well. did I give you a mention when I listed out those names? attention-seeking pest.
your butter fingers must be getting an 0rgasm each time you quote or discuss me.. .. & that's because I'm your god- you even steal my words & bit my style..you try to be like me - but unfortunately you lack the wits.

I'm telling you this as a pal now - you need to get a job like serious . I heard Mcdonalds is hiring.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Put it rightly sir. Your girls are very liberal in bed and have ultra-high libido. Who wants to die an untimely death? grin

I bet if you taste just one delicacy prepared by my kid sis, you'll relocate to Edo State. wink
That's because we their men have equally matching libido.grin
. We aren't "two-minutes men".grin

Go to any restaurant and ask about the most expensive soup. Ask others.

Ibibio girls all the way.cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by peeparty(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:

which trouble...the only trouble i have with you is to spank your ass undecided ...bush man grin

let me see the hand u will use to do dah.!!!
abi elders no dey ur village mumu?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by peeparty(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:
dont worry, i know how to handle him..cool
huh handle who mumu. ebi like sai u never chi chum chin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
peeparty:

huh handle who mumu. ebi like sai u never chi chum chin
go and siddon jor tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by peeparty(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:
go and siddon jor tongue
was I standing before...
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
peeparty:
was I standing before...
you were lying on that bed grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Efik-Ibibio girls all the way!tongue
TheSonOfMark himself cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:

this thread supposed to be locked by now, so it wont be yardstick for insults, sensing it dou.

Yes I forgot.

Ishilove, kindly lock this thread.

It has served its purpose.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.