Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (16994 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

Amaka Karen .R. tongue

Educational background - Attended Peking University..others confidential. Sorry tongue

Relationship status - Single mother and not dating.. yet tongue

Parental background _ Mum from Anambra
Dad from Edo state

Okay. Nice.

Cherryice, seems you are not currently located in Nigeria. If Yes, which country are u staying?

What led you to join nairaland?

Darkenedrebel and mhizdeedy

Can you tell us your favourite meal?

Which thread do you find entertaining aside romance?

At what age do u had your first kiss?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
**Staggers in with a bottle of Don Perignon in hand**

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Can you tell us your name, educational background, relationship status and parental background?

CC: darkenedrebel, cherryice, mhizdeedy

Damilare Akinbiyi

A sociology undergrad

Single not ready to mingle

Mom from Lagos state, dad from Ogun state
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

no wonder...edo babes alwys beautiful..we rock bae.
wink cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay. Nice.

Cherryice, seems you are not currently located in Nigeria. If Yes, which country are u staying?

China smiley

I actually was job hunting back then and I remember I was in club that night with friends and they kept asking what I was peeping at on my phone grin somehow I got directed to NL..
I didnt get my job from Nl tho tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

Amaka Karen .R. tongue

Educational background - Attended Peking University..others confidential. Sorry tongue

Relationship status - Single mother and not dating.. yet tongue

Parental background _ Mum from Anambra
Dad from Edo state
Edo babes always representing. Beauty is in their genes. cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Anything solid ranging from eba to fufu so long as it is served with steaming vegetable soup. cheesy

wristbangle:

Rap section & Literature section.

wristbangle:

I'm not entirely sure- i think 14/15
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay. Nice.

Darkenedrebel and mhizdeedy

I av no fav meal I eat anytin healthy.

Literature, celebrities, education nd sometimes politics but the thread kills me

At d age of 14
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Woow double race!

Have u being to Ukraine before?

yes- couple of times. Kiev precisely.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

China smiley

I actually was job hunting back then and I remember I was in club that night with friends and they kept asking what I was peeping at on my phone grin somehow I got directed to NL..
I didnt get my job from Nl tho tongue

Lol. What led you to NL is interesting. cheesy

In China, can you tell me the religion that dominates most?

Which city in China are u located?

Tell us five of ur favourite Chinese delicacy.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Over to you Mhizkel cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

I av no fav meal I eat anytin healthy.

Literature, celebrities, education nd sometimes politics but the thread kills me

At d age of 14

What was the feeling like? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

LMAO
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yes- couple of times. Kiev precisely.

Guess Kiev is the capital of Ukraine right?

Is it true that sunday adelaja church in Ukraine is the largest congregation in Europe? Are u aware of his ministry?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Describe your strongest professional skills.

Who is your favorite Nairalander? And why did you choose him/her?

Do you support sex on a first date?

What's the best thing that ever happened to you?

What Religion do you practice?

What kind of people repulse you?

Cc: Mhizdeedy, DarkenedRebel, Cherryice.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. What led you to NL is interesting. cheesy

In China, can you tell me the religion that dominates most?

Which city in China are u located?

Tell us five of ur favourite Chinese delicacy.

I hate to say, but most parts practice Buddhism..

Shanghai, China.

Peking Duck, you gotta love cheesy
Kungpao Chicken, jasmine tea, plain white rice too and dumplings kiss kiss
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Is it through that apostle johnson suleiman's church in Ukraine is the largest congregation in Europe? Are u aware of his ministry?

Gbagaun!! lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Damilare Akinbiyi

A sociology undergrad

Single not ready to mingle

Mom from Lagos state, dad from Ogun state

Which LGA is your dad from?

Sociology undergraduate of which school?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

positive!

wristbangle:

Is it through that apostle johnson suleiman's church in Ukraine is the largest congregation in Europe? Are u aware of his ministry?

first of all I'm not the church type so i wouldn't know if it is the largest denomination or not- but I have heard of him before.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

Gbagaun!! lipsrsealed grin

Hey! Nobody is above mistake.. so please..
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

It's not apostle Suleiman's church that has the largest congregation in Ukraine. The largest congregation is owned by a Nigerian pastor though. I think his name is Sunday Adelaja
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Hey! Nobody is above mistake.. so please..
I was joking. Don't get too worked up about it.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

What kind of people repulse you?

Cc: Mhizdeedy, DarkenedRebel, Cherryice.

Strongest professional skills would be communication

Can I have two please? embarassed ok.. would be Sinizia, he's smart, intelligent, jovial and I like that he likes to play my sexx game with me lipsrsealed grin

Hell, yeah! Why not? As long as the feelings flow n is mutual

My son smiley

Christianity

Liars and gossips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi in 10 minutes, it will be your turn. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Ok well I never tot of being kissed then, I never imagined it. So I had a male friend he was interested in me but he was friendzoned, he was a class ahead of me, so I went to his house with a friend for some project stuffs, so we met some of his friends dere. After gistin nd others, dy left. So I was alone with him, then he held my hand my heart started beating fast, so I stood up to sit smwer. He later came to meet me den we were watching smtin, all of a sudden he kissed me. I was startled, av never done anytin like that before. After smtym we began to flow cheesy m a fast learner nau

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not apostle Suleiman's church that has the largest congregation in Ukraine. The largest congregation is owned by a Nigerian pastor though. I think his name is Sunday Adelaja

Ohhhh! Yes! Thanks for that bro. Sunday adelaja.. noted bro. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Omotayor123(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Midehi in 10 minutes, it will be your turn. cheesy
Is this wristwatch
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ok well I never tot of being kissed then, I never imagined it. So I had a male friend he was interested in me but he was friendzoned, he was a class ahead of me, so I went to his house with a friend for some project stuffs, so we met some of his friends dere. After gistin nd others, dy left. So I was alone with him, then he held my hand my heart started beating fast, so I stood up to sit smwer. He later came to meet me den we were watching smtin, all of a sudden he kissed me. I was startled, av never done anytin like that before. After smtym we began to flow cheesy m a fast learner nau

Interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

I was joking. Don't get too worked up about it.

Okay bro. smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

well ..ummm- painting,sculpting, writing,& speech-making....every day I discover something new I can do & i try to learn it perfectly.let's just say- I'm evolving

Mhizkel:

hehe..this question is very technical-
Luxanne is my favorite Nairalander - she is smart, intelligent & ugly grin...- most times I get attracted to people i haven't seen physically. their character & behavior are what I use in determining how beauteous they are.

Mhizkel:

sex should be a consensual activity- & if both parties are really into each other, I don't think it is any wrong

Mhizkel:

the day my first girlfriend accepted my proposal grin
& the day I won my first freestyle rap battle- it was in the school's refectory.

Mhizkel:

ummm...let's just say I'm still searching for God.
Mhizkel:

what kind of people repulse you?

-people who feign intelligence
-idiots
-retards
-whiners
-the list is endless...

let's just say - all children of the Indigo are my buddies grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.