Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (16998 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

you actually next on the list, shey uwe di lumi?
Ede a?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Alright.. I liked the way you answered your questions. I'm watching you tongue

Tnk u cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Then what silly
Do u really need me to spell it out for you baby? undecided
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:

Why nah?

Cuz you said you aint ready to MINGLE?

Lol maybe
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:
Being reading this interview, i'm really gettin' interested in this MhizDeedy ......this my first time of seeing her on NL though.

Oga Kinglekan , she said you are old , allow we young guys try our luck nah grin

Stay away Young Man!! Stay away!!! undecided

I don't want to spill anyone's blood again over this issue.

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol maybe
Okay .
Just wanna get in touch with you bae, we can mingle when you are ready.

Is it OK by you?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Deejavuu(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin
Na true talk na. Minus you sha. grin tongue

Lmao..

cry embarassed
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:
Stay away Young Man!! Stay away!!! undecided
I don't want to spill anyone's blood again over this issue.

LoL...You must be a comedian grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Do u really need me to spell it out for you baby? undecided

Shutup tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ede a?
next sunday,same time.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Shutup tongue
Y are u vexn for me nah. sad
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:

LoL...You must be a comedian grin
Far from it bro. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Far from it bro. grin

Then stop talking like one undecided
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:

Okay .

Just wanna get in touch with you bae, we can mingle when you are ready.

Is it OK by you?

Lol Then u wil wait til 30 yrs tym tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

I don't mind smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

how is it possible that you registered only in July & already got interviewed - this is some sort of alternate account right?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tnk u so so much for having me here, it's bin fun very soon I wil start signing autographs, taking pics with fans nd granting interviews cheesy

Special shoutout nd good work to wristbangle midehi mhizkel tosyn2much(God knws we're he took his long legs to) kudos to y'all

Also shouting out to Orijin101 ritababe kinglekan nd others. U guys re d best.

Orevoire Mesdames et Messieurs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

how is it possible that you registered only in July & already got interviewed - this is some sort of alternate account right?

Lol m good cheesy ayaf my charms. This is not alternate acc, this is my 1st account
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:

I don't mind smiley

Lol cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:

Then stop talking like one undecided
undecided

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy

Bye
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ok well I never tot of being kissed then, I never imagined it. So I had a male friend he was interested in me but he was friendzoned, he was a class ahead of me, so I went to his house with a friend for some project stuffs, so we met some of his friends dere. After gistin nd others, dy left. So I was alone with him, then he held my hand my heart started beating fast , so I stood up to sit smwer. He later came to meet me den we were watching smtin, all of a sudden he kissed me . I was startled, av never done anytin like that before. After smtym we began to flow cheesy m a fast learner nau
Did you type that ? You really disappointed me cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Tnk u so so much for having me here, it's bin fun very soon I wil start signing autographs, taking pics with fans nd granting interviews cheesy

Special shoutout nd good work to wristbangle midehi mhizkel tosyn2much(God knws we're he took his long legs to) kudos to y'all

Also shouting out to Orijin101 ritababe kinglekan nd others. U guys re d best.

Thanks madame

Au reviour. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:

Bye

Yeah bye sleep tyt
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol m good cheesy ayaf my charms. This is not alternate acc, this is my 1st account

ohhh really?. seductive charms? or the charms you got from a skin-head spiritualist? grin

which ever it is- it works pretty well... i need me some of those charms- can i get the one that would make me get people to do what i want grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

don't crucify her..she's a chorister in a deeper life church & Pastor Kumuyi's special adviser grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Special shoutout nd good work to _wristbangle _midehi _mhizkel _tosyn2much(God knws we're he took his long legs to) kudos to y'all

Also shouting out to _Orijin101 _ritababe _kinglekan nd others. U guys re d best.

Uwc shuga. smiley

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

thank you for having me on your show.

special shout out to Mhizkel & Midehi & Tosyne2much. you guys are the best interviewers ever cool

207 comments & 202 views is a success... thanks once again & i would be ready to oblige to future invitations

Orijin101 -ask me in the chat room thread

Thanks for taking your time in honouring the invitation bro.

Good night
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:

No ooooo.. .. .. I'm still busy baba cry

Bros mi. Oya go sleep oo
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lol ahan han big daddy is nuh me that wrote that ooh,, is nuh me ooh cry
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

don't crucify her..she's a chorister in a deeper life church & Pastor Kumuyi's special adviser grin

Exactly grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Uwc shuga. smiley

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.