Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** (3439 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / I Think Women Boobz Are Mysterious. (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by topcube(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
gal u need some sleep okay....... It would help develop your brain cells to improve your reasoning

Guy, what's all this? You created a thread & you are derailing it... Lets move on whit something productive & stop all this foul languages, live responsibly.
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
gal u need some sleep okay....... It would help develop your brain cells to improve your reasoning

grin grin

You need it too boy....more than u can ever imaginecheesy
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Lagmostkuit == sad well me bat3 is dead, cant type much.... But if yu can wish someone yu dnt know death, then i wud make sure yu wont eva see a husband to marry coz yur height of wickedness no be here oooo...

To all d gulible guys that run after shapeless figures and forget to observe their personalities, i wouldnt be sorry wen she kills you or make your life suck shiiit beware of gals ooo. They are doomed creatures created by God to destroy and test man......

They have nothing good to offer, stop making them feel important while you look stupid...... D greatest men in history hardly or even had women around them... Name it: napoleon, isaac newton, darwin and the likes......

bro, hahahahahaha please chill the fk out ok. Some girls are really sweet and reasonable though the got their attitudes sometimes but i see what you meant to type is BITCCHES, FK BITCHES if thats the people you're refering to but if u mean girls noooooooooooo we still some good ones it's just that they are very few.

Gals are the dirtiest, most stinking creatures that can only talk but not act, so why make them feel they are something...

The lady that spits on you would run back to you wen there's trouble so y threat her like gold wen she's just a mere carbon ..

Be wise.....

1 Like

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by jashar(f): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP see ya life. Look at the way you're insulting my gender and yet you are 'following' 48 females tongue myself inclusive.

Smh mehn, smh@u. tongue
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by bammy777(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:
Coming from a frustrated and dejected man....ooops I mean "Boy" undecided

A girl dumped your dumbass and you are here ranting like a foolundecided

Mtcheeeeeeewundecided
. Lol
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:01am On Jul 28, 2015
jashar:
OP see ya life. Look at the way you're insulting my gender and yet you are 'following' 48 females tongue myself inclusive.

Smh mehn, smh@u. tongue
sad
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by kalufelix(m): 5:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Who takes a b!+ch living a virtual life serious??
Mtcheew!
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
kalufelix:
Who takes a b!+ch living a virtual life serious??

Mtcheew!
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by pwettynicki456: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dis is useless
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
pwettynicki456:
Dis is useless
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.