Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber (7498 Views)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland / EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2015
cheruv:

Good fences make good neighbors!

Ahurum mmadu niile n'anya mana o bughi m na onye niile gaebili! Ugbu a,ihnye no nīhu oche bu nwereonwe..nke a bu ihnye ndi okwukwe ndi Igbo kwesiri ike.
Dollyak omalicha anyi kiss biko kwenu eurobomber alumdi ka o kwusi I nye anyi nsogbu.ike agwula umu Igbo ihu udi eri ndi a! angry
Umu Igbo nāga nīhu,nihi na oganihu agaghi esi ala Naijiria abia.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dollyak wanyi maramma biko nu bia kam luo gi ka munagi buru ezi di nawunyee . tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

@Cheruv, is it until we start our own country that we would have built 'good' fences?

Isi naihurum mmadu nile nanya mana otuisi edena nairaland, odu dika ndi Yoruba bu ndiiro gi. Nwanem wuo mmiri nobi nwon mmaiya juru oyi. cool cool
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by emamos: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop this nonsense. How is asking for love & peace being lost? Only Satan and his children hate love & peace and I know Igbos are people filled with love for others and peaceful too.

And for your info, though I am not based in the East, I go home regularly. I know my father's land and I know my father's house do you hear me?
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by emamos: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2015
cheruv:
[s]All Igbos,forsake this one kos he's a lone dreamer[/s]! angry
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by cheruv: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dollyak wanyi maramma biko nu bia kam luo gi ka munagi buru ezi di nawunyee . tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

@Cheruv, is it until we start our own country that we would have built 'good' fences?

Isi naihurum mmadu nile nanya mana otuisi edena nairaland, odu dika ndi Yoruba bu ndiiro gi. Nwanem wuo mmiri nobi nwon mmaiya juru oyi. cool cool
A nam a ñu mmanya..a nam a chu nwaanyi...
Amanum ihnye ozo I gāsim mee.
E kwenyerem n'ala Igbo di ukwu...nke naijiria anaghi adoghachi azu.ndiofei' abughi ndi irom,mana ha kwesiri I ma ebe oke ha biri angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by EasternLion: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop this nonsense. How is asking for love & peace being lost? Only Satan and his children hate love & peace and I know Igbos are people filled with love for others and peaceful too.

And for your info, though I am not based in the East, I go home regularly. I know my father's land and I know my father's house do you hear me?

Fake love.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Kingspin(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Rubbish. I cannot love who dont love me back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba before nko dem get choice ? When I see any igbo making noise on NL I just laugh and concluded within myself that this one no know anything. Omo O'dua nimi tokantokan.

How many igbo men women marry yoruba women.

How many yoruba men marry igbo women

Truthfully answer dat in ur heart
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by AshiwajuFoward: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

How many igbo men women marry yoruba women.

How many yoruba men marry igbo women

Truthfully answer dat in ur heart

LOL. I have to say you must be the most ignorant loafer that frequents this forum, coz of the sort of statements you make at times that endup making you come across as some... unexposed individual. No pun intended, I'm being for real now. In case you didn't hear about it, the popular Coscharis' son recently married the daughter of a prominent Yoruba magnate.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/son-of-coscharis-motors-boss-junior.html

http://thenet.ng/2013/11/photo-album-peter-okoye-and-lola-omotayos-wedding/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/my-mums-happy-i-married-a-yoruba-girl-ugochukwu-make-me-boss/

I hope you also noticed that these are relatively successful igbo men too, not just any kind broke-ass, still-living-with-mom type trader like you Chuna. cheesy

The reason why a lot of Yoruba women stay away from some Igbomen, especially the unexposed and ultra-conservatives like you who view their wives as 'properties' coz they paid their bride-prices, is because una dey end up abusing such women. Yoruba women are generally free spirited and liberal-minded and therefore don't put up with the sort of shyt some SE women put up with to keep up appearances.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by CSTR2: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

LOL. I have to say you must be the most ignorant loafer that frequents this forum, coz of the sort of statements you make at times that endup making you come across as some... unexposed individual. No pun intended, I'm being for real now. In case you didn't hear about it, the popular Coscharis' son recently married the daughter of a prominent Yoruba magnate.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/son-of-coscharis-motors-boss-junior.html

http://thenet.ng/2013/11/photo-album-peter-okoye-and-lola-omotayos-wedding/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/my-mums-happy-i-married-a-yoruba-girl-ugochukwu-make-me-boss/

I hope you also noticed that these are relatively successful igbo men too, not just any kind broke-ass, still-living-with-mom type trader like you Chuna. cheesy

The reason why a lot of Yoruba women stay away from some Igbomen, especially the unexposed and ultra-conservatives like you who view their wives as 'properties' coz they paid their bride-prices, is because una dey end up abusing such women. Yoruba women are generally free spirited and liberal-minded and therefore don't put up with the sort of shyt some SE women put up with to keep up appearances.
lol.
This is bullshitt.
The yorubas are the ones that treat their wives like crap. They impregnate different women like it is going out of fashion and divorce them on a whim.
You hardly attend the burial of an averagely well-to-do yoruba man without seeing illegitimate children popping out for their share of the inheritance.
The high bride price in some part of igboland is a function of how much they value their women. Igbo women are special.
There is really no comparism.
Check out the average igbo family and compare with the average yoruba family.
The gulf in class is huge. Yoruba men and even their women are still learners in the concept of familyhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by AshiwajuFoward: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
This is bullshitt.
The yorubas are the ones that treat their wives like crap. They impregnate different women like it is going out of fashion and divorce them on a whim.
You hardly attend the burial of an averagely well-to-do yoruba man without seeing illegitimate children popping out for their share of the inheritance.
The high bride price in some part of igboland is a function of how much they value their women. Igbo women are special.
There is really no comparism.
Check out the average igbo family and compare with the average yoruba family.
The gulf in class is huge. Yoruba men and even their women are still learners in the concept of familyhood.

Oh, please shut the fvck up and save your sermon for someone who cares. Typical Igbo hypocrisy. You sit here and judge Yorubas about divorce and having illegitimate children when even some of YOUR prominent men are illegitimate children -- a la your demigod Ojukwu (even Ojukwu has illegitimate children all over the place), and the richest living igboman, Orji Uzor Kalu, is an illegitimate child. So WTF? Go sit your butt somewhere pls, talking all that crap.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by after1: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Lolzzz. Chino na my padi. Anambradota a.k.a Ebuka na my weyre yeebhoe friend. Lol
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by CSTR2: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Oh, please shut the fvck up and save your sermon for someone who cares. Typical Igbo hypocrisy. You sit here and judge Yorubas about divorce and having illegitimate children when even some of YOUR prominent men are illegitimate children -- a la your demigod Ojukwu (even Ojukwu has illegitimate children all over the place), and the richest living igboman, Orji Uzor Kalu, is an illegitimate child. So WTF? Go sit your butt somewhere pls, talking all that crap.
If you had any modicum of sense, you would see why those men are not the average igbo men.
Those are well-to -do multimillionaires, billionaires even, elites in the Nigerian society, who ofcourse are promiscous as a consquence of their wealth, position and power, which is wrong anyway.
The average igbo man is not like that.
Your average yoruba man is a promiscous entity. Even my mechanic has two wives and eight children.
That is the reality of yorubaland. Promiscuity in that part of Nigeria is not a function of wealth , position or power.
It is the general lifestyle. A culture of indicipline and huge disregard for the female gender.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by AshiwajuFoward: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2015
CSTR2:
If you had any modicum of sense, you would see why those men are not the average igbo men.
Those are well-to -do multimillionaires, billionaires even, elites in the Nigerian society, who ofcourse are promiscous as a consquence of their wealth, position and power, which is wrong anyway.
The average igbo man is not like that.
Your average yoruba man is a promiscous entity. Even my mechanic has two wives and eight children.
That is the reality of yorubaland. Promiscuity in that part of Nigeria is not a function of wealth , position or power.
It is the general lifestyle. A culture of indicipline and huge disregard for the female gender.

LOL. I will say it again that you are all nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. I guess all those Baby-factories all over the SE are populated by ghosts? Na ghosts dey fvck those saintly igbo girls that are being impregnated in masses abi? See pesin wey dey lecture me about Yoruba promiscuity. Smh. Your entertainers sef are not left out, The Peter and Paul and their elder brother dey there with out-of-wedlock kids, Flavour dey there, Pato-Ranking dey there, should I continue? Smh again. I give up on you guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by CSTR2: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

LOL. I will say it again that you are all nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. I guess all those Baby-factories all over the SE are populated by ghosts? Na ghosts dey fvck those saintly igbo girls that are being impregnated in masses abi? See pesin wey dey lecture me about Yoruba promiscuity. Smh. Your entertainers sef are not left out, The Peter and Paul and their elder brother dey there with out-of-wedlock kids, Flavour dey there, Pato-Ranking dey there, should I continue. Smh again. I give up on you guys.
You must have problems with reading or comprehension.
What has Psquare, baby factory got to do with the average igbo family scattered all over the country?
I am done here.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by AshiwajuFoward: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
CSTR2:
You must have problems with reading or comprehension.
What has Psquare, baby factory got to do with the average igbo family scattered all over the country?
I am done here.

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Ojiofor: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
cheruv:

All Igbos,forsake this one kos he's a lone dreamer! angry
The guy is John kerry....wherever the wind blows-George Bush jr.
The guy have no conviction of his own.watch him contradict himself in this very thread.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by EdCure: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
leke12:
Don't knw why yorubas and igbos dey beef themselves, I guess healthy rivalry. The only prob we have in nigeria are hausas not the fulanis cause there are a lot of diff btw them. Infact they are d only tribe that is slave to the 3 major tribes(fulani,yoruba,igbos). Since the inception of Nigeria no hausa man have rule nigeria or been the first three citizens, all they do is odd jobs and almajiris,and dey sabi born die, fulanis will never do dat. Fulanis either rear cows(worth millions of naira) or go to sch and they are mostly brilliant. For southern nigeria to regain power from usman dan fodio jinx of hausa/fulani notion, there must be unity btw yorubas and igbos
Well said.
I have also realised that there is very little difference between us in the south. We intermarry, attend the same churches and share many things in common while the North (Hausas as u rightly pointed out), which bears no form of cultural similarity between us, and sometimes almost the direct opposite of our beliefs, values and ideals in the south (we don't even intermarry), keep benefiting from our constant disagreements.
My closes friend since my 200level Uniben days, has been an igbo, my girlfrind then was also igbo.
When the princes keep fighting among themselves, the slaves will surely take over.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ Op u are simply on ur own on this one,if u so love a yoruba girl go ahead and marry her,I don't give a 4k abt any yoruba person,though that doesn't mean that i don't relate with some 'em on inter-personal level when the need arises.We simply want to stay in our own country(biafra)),a handshake across the border is always welcomed.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ Op u are simply on ur own on this one,if u so love a yoruba girl go ahead and marry her,I don't give a 4k abt any yoruba person,though that doesn't mean that i don't relate with some 'em on inter-personal level when the need arises.We simply want to stay in our own country(biafra)),a handshake across the border would always be always welcomed.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by inimitkel(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
I honestly giggle when I see Yorubas & Igbos beef each other over petty issues. I guess it's on NL the feud occurs cos they are the best of pals off here.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ojiofor:
The guy is John kerry....wherever the wind blows-George Bush jr.
The guy have no conviction of his own.watch him contradict himself in this very thread.

I am like the wind and difficult to understand... grin grin grin grin

Go figure. tongue

Peace. cool
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
inimitkel:
I honestly giggle when I see Yorubas & Igbos beef each other over petty issues. I guess it's on NL the feud occurs cos they are the best of pals off here.

Correct!
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Curlieweed: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
This thread reminds me about those racist white people that start with stories about their good black "friends".

Guys, there is nothing wrong with xenophobia. It's quite natural. If it's your "portion", embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Ojiofor: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am like the wind and difficult to understand... grin grin grin grin

Go figure. tongue

Peace. cool
Udodi grin
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Dollyak(f): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

But you have refused to marry me. cry cry cry
I am waiting for God's signal lol
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by carnegiefan: 4:18am On Jul 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I just read the thread with link below and I was touched. I just want to say that the Yorubas are a very good set of people and fun to be with. I love them and I always want to share a country with them. let us embrace peace for sustainable growth and development. I have so many Igbo/Yoruba friends that are cross-married. We are one now and let us remain one.

Nwokem why don't you just marry your Yoruba wife (abi na Yoruba man dey marry ya sister) and leave us alone in peace?
Your core reason for wanting to stay with Yoruba is intermarriage; isn't that a very selfish and myopic reason?
You are willing to defeat the dreams of millions of your own people simply because you cross married.
Who said that you cannot be an Oduduwa republic citizen after we split?
This your unity-with-Yoruba-at-all-cost-because-of-intermarriage is rising to a level of psychosis.

Meanwhile God bless Biafra. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Well..the hate is only in nairaland...in the real world..this two tribes relate more than other tribes
if you like hate yoruba in dream and not naira land, you are on your own.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
At least 70% (no exaggeration) of my closest friends are Igbo and Yoruba.

I think the 'hatred' on NL are really just ego wars.

This nonsense ends as soon as you click 'logout'.
i can still understand if some tribe play with insult, bro this issue no be play matter,
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2015
nagastat:
Its a love hate relationship. more like cat and mouse.
Now,who is the cat?
you are the cat and mouse.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2015
op God bless you, to be precise am from osun, but am presently in the north my best friends and brothers are Igbo's, I don't do any form of ethnic or religious stuff and by his grace I know my wife will be an Igbo girl Amen currently dating one I love her soooooo much.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by fulanimafia: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
i can still understand if some tribe play with insult, bro this issue no be play matter,

Haba ai if e pass play, we know how to handle their issue very well. As far as it is still only their mouth moving, they can enjoy.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
if you like hate yoruba in dream and not naira land, you are on your own.
what do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Water Project: World Bank And FG Begin Project / Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige / Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.