Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber (7493 Views)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland / EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
histrologians please drop the past and let's move on am not related to awo he played politics his own way, my ibgo brother u are not related to ojukwu he played politics his own way.. only them know the truth about what lead to the war stop fighting over events that unfolded when u were not given birth too.. why do u guys nuture this unforgiven spirit and cling to this tales. what has any one benefitted from it for over 50years now NB.... life is too short oh
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Forget the fvck happening here bro, pls keep em Yoruba friends close. I have Yoruba friends that are like blood brothers to me.
and in real life you do exchange speach like, your father comite suside or drink otapiapia, truly, any body that can play to that extend are not serious or mature, talkless of internet that is circulated all world.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
carnegiefan:

Nwokem why don't you just marry your Yoruba wife (abi na Yoruba man dey marry ya sister) and leave us alone in peace?
Your core reason for wanting to stay with Yoruba is intermarriage; isn't that a very selfish and myopic reason?
You are willing to defeat the dreams of millions of your own people simply because you cross married.
Who said that you cannot be an Oduduwa republic citizen after we split?
This your unity-with-Yoruba-at-all-cost-because-of-intermarriage is rising to a level of psychosis.

Meanwhile God bless Biafra. cool

My brother forget that Bastard. YES you heard it from me, EUROBOMBER is a Bastard fathered by an unknown yoruba man claiming to be igbo.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2015
kingsolex:
op God bless you, to be precise am from osun, but am presently in the north my best friends and brothers are Igbo's, I don't do any form of ethnic or religious stuff and by his grace I know my wife will be an Igbo girl Amen currently dating one I love her soooooo much.
pele oniranu.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
pele oniranu.
same to u brother and ya siblings
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
speak2emmalex:

My brother forget that Bastard. YES you heard it from me, EUROBOMBER is a Bastard fathered by an unknown yoruba man claiming to be igbo.
that's y u have a bald head too much frustration if its not war then he is not Igbo ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
what do you mean?
to me i've never kill any tribe, but to you how many yoruba you've killed, ple mention the number
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by babyfaceafrica: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
to me i've never kill any tribe, but to you how many yoruba you've killed, ple mention the number
do you know my tribe?..
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
kingsolex:

same to u brother and ya siblings
you see, it will not cost you to insult peoples brother or siblings, becaus, you aproach your parent by pulling your ear.

I.e you pretend to writte like yoruba,and i put you to temprament test and you failled, you are the type of ibo that are claiming to be yoruba. I have in my town.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
you see, it will not cost you to insult peoples brother or siblings, becaus, you aproach your parent by pulling your ear.

I.e you pretend to writte like yoruba,and i put you to temprament test and you failled, you are the type of ibo that are claiming to be yoruba. I have them my town. More so yoruba no de answer kingsly,Any way how market.

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:

I.e you pretend to writte like yoruba,and i put you to temprament test and you failled, you are the type of ibo that are claiming to be yoruba. I have in my town.

I owe u no explanation of my root, the reason why I don't work/walk my yoruba brothers is that most of them can't talk without insult or bullying u said Pele oniranu I wished u same and now u making it look like I started insulting u, moreso how does insulting relate to a testing method, recieve sense iJn Amen. #grow up.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
do you know my tribe?..
your name na kingsly, i know your shop at ariara market.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2015
kingsolex:

I owe u no explanation of my root, the reason why I don't work/walk my yoruba brothers is that most of them can't talk without insult or bullying u said Pele oniranu I wished u same and now u making it look like I started insulting u, moreso how does insulting relate to a testing method, recieve sense iJn Amen. #grow up.
no vees bro, how market.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
no vees bro, how market.

.........typically uncensored.. I understand the root of ur challenges
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by babyfaceafrica: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
your name na kingsly, i know your shop at ariara market.
lmao...aja ti o ba ma sonu o ni gbo fere olode..o ma be!!!..oya ni e!!! angry
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lmao...aja ti o ba ma sonu o ni gbo fere olode..o ma be!!!..oya ni e!!! angry
pls, i m not discouragen you not to marri angela ibeg, this one wa you don turn am to ofo ati ayajo.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
pls, i m not discouragen you not to marri angela ibeg, this one wa you don turn am to ofo ati ayajo.
what is your problem with igbos?...the ones in real life are nice..not some of those on NLm.....sho ara e o...aja ti o ma sonu ko ni gbo fera olode,boju ba is arabale,a rimu,bi omode baa farabale a rimu egungun...abo oro laa so fun omluabi....
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
At least 70% (no exaggeration) of my closest friends are Igbo and Yoruba.I think the 'hatred' on NL are really just ego wars.
This nonsense ends as soon as you click 'logout'.
ur best comment ever....if it's actually honest cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Babatundetinubu: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I just read the thread with link below and I was touched. I just want to say that the Yorubas are a very good set of people and fun to be with. I love them and I always want to share a country with them. let us embrace peace for sustainable growth and development. I have so many Igbo/Yoruba friends that are cross-married. We are one now and let us remain one.

This is to tell the Yorubas that no matter all the hate talk flying around, the Igbos love you and always will.

might be visiting Osun state soon to see her people. smiley wink

Yoruba kwenu!!!! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2479841/call-peace-unity-igbo-brothers

Eshinwaju has been iced by the murderators........ grin...seriously speaking.....in real life....I don't see this hate...maybe the okada drivers in the SE who have not left their enclaves are the cause.... cheesy
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by 7lives: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2015
kingsolex:
histrologians please drop the past and let's
move on am not related to awo he played politics
his own way, my ibgo brother u are not related
to ojukwu he played politics his own way.. only
them know the truth about what lead to the war
stop fighting over events that unfolded when u
were not given birth too.. why do u guys nuture
this unforgiven spirit and cling to this tales.
what has any one benefitted from it for over
50years now
NB.... life is too short oh

Are you a pastor? i see something i dont see in other post in yours, most of those hateful people are Christians, will you believe it, " Christians ".
And painfully this is the reason Igbo as group has remain stranded politically, you hate some people, you must make them chop sand in fact, you want to get away from them at all cost and you have been on this mission for 50 years and in the process you have suffered all kinds of hardship and still did not succeed, don't you think you need a new approach?, as a christian all they needed was to forgive and move on.
It is just not possible to think properly for positive development while nursing hatred for others, negative and positive energy don't mix, its like tying your enemy down because you are in pain, all your attention will be on that enemy you will not be able to do other things, in short you are equally tied to that enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
what is your problem with igbos?...the ones in real life are nice..not some of those on NLm.....sho ara e o...aja ti o ma sonu ko ni gbo fera olode,boju ba is arabale,a rimu,bi omode baa farabale a rimu egungun...abo oro laa so fun omluabi....
babalawo nie ni, pls am in surport of angela so that peace can rain, the way i am seing you, you go like woman, odoko nie.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by babyfaceafrica: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2015
disumusa:
babalawo nie ni, pls am in surport of angela so that peace can rain, the way i am seing you, you go like woman, odoko nie.
odoko ko,olosho ni...just be careful how you jump to conclusions...
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2015
kingsolex:

.........typically uncensored.. I understand the root of ur challenges
the spirit of those yorubas you've killed will keep hunting you. To me ive not kill b/4
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by disumusa: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
odoko ko,olosho ni...just be careful how you jump to conclusions...
conclude what, let me tell you your real name is bonyface, pele oko angela.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by ArodewilliamsT: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop this nonsense. How is asking for love & peace being lost? Only Satan and his children hate love & peace and I know Igbos are people filled with love for others and peaceful too.

And for your info, though I am not based in the East, I go home regularly. I know my father's land and I know my father's house do you hear me?

Mr man, i love yorubas the way i love the benenoise, the Ghanians, the camaerouns. If you want to see real love between Igbo and yoruba, just divide the country, the e-fights will reduce and the love will grow. You will still marry your beloved funmi, she will work in Odua and spend holidays in Biafra. Good fences make good neighbours.
Let Biafra perch, Let Odua also perch but in different countries.
Nigeria is drawing the yorubas and Igbos backward. Let them go and achieve their potentials.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Mr man, i love yorubas the way i love the benenoise, the Ghanians, the camaerouns. If you want to see real love between Igbo and yoruba, just divide the country, the e-fights will reduce and the love will grow. You will still marry your beloved funmi, she will work in Odua and spend holidays in Biafra. Good fences make good neighbours.
Let Biafra perch, Let Odua also perch but in different countries.
Nigeria is drawing the yorubas and Igbos backward. Let them go and achieve their potentials.

Who told you about Funmi? Do you know me?
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by ArodewilliamsT: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Who told you about Funmi? Do you know me?

Yes i know you. Just calm down nwanne, you are covered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Shores Up Fuel Supply With BP Oil Deal / Viral Video How Nnamdi Kanu Fought Kenyan Police At The Airport Before His Kidna / Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.