Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years (9860 Views)

Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by crystalzoe: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Blackett:
I'm shocked. . . Really, I am.

Nah. Not because of the story. But because, a self acclaimed 36 year old OND, HND holder cannot construct simple error free English, to save her own life. The story was a pain to read.

I'm having a "WTF" moment right now.

hilarious!
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Having read the story which I skipped some part of it, I was looking for the question and what advice to give which was not included in your write up OP.

Can we say this is a super story in making by wale adenuga Production or what?

Your complicated story is difficult to comprehend.

One word for you: Focus on making your dream come through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by KolaShangOne(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
This your grammar don comot 2 of my teeth.. grin

You are the problem of yourself.. Its not the Pastors fault at all..

He forced you to give him BJ when U went to his house..yet you kept going to his house and you kept going to the same church, a church where the married pastor asked a single sister like you to give him Mouth Action after kissing U n pressing "things".

Women do some unbelievable things. I hate to call them fish brains but lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by iamauxin(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Missing links here and there...the chain of causation and effect must remain unbroken...however, OP I think your problem is that you've got a lot of secret stuffs in your life...that's what is keeping you from getting married. 36 years is not a hopeless age for a lady. Just pray harder, you will get a good husband!
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by mira4u: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided The first long epistle I have ever read from start to finish in this forum.

@op don't be too hard on yourself. The deed has already been done. We use our past to better our future.

3 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oga o!
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
The STORY just BLIND FOLDED me
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by iamrealdeji(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
It got to a stage I couldn't comprehend what you were saying again op,your grammar sucks so bad,and you said you're an OND holder? These are the types of people that make people feel like Poly is inferior to university. Even my youngest brother in primary 4 can never write such jargons. Guys,just get yourself panadol before you read this stuff cos it will surely give you headache

2 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:
I really don't understand this shiiiit......what advice do u need here?

The topic is diff from the storyundecided

Jeeeez!!!! angry
...she changed her mind midway from writing a diary/novel to writing an essay grin
What a mumbled up piece. Thanks for wasting my time, easterner angry angry angry
Na you be the first to go through these nii...you almost ruined some peeps relationships gaan come here dey form innocenti shocked
Make we boil Gala for you nii undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
....eheenh grin ...the only day you met a lion like dog was only that day you convinced yourself you can't help it, sisterly grin. Better go to SCOA e be like you are other poles relationship destroyer. Why did you not tell your former room mate when she called you can't have the guy over earlier on undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Orisirsi angry
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
chimkaire:
...she changed her mind midway from writing a diary/novel to writing an essay grin
What a mumbled up piece. Thanks for wasting my time, easterner angry angry angry
Na you be the first to go through these nii...you almost ruined some peeps relationships gaan come here dey form innocenti shocked
Make we boil Gala for you nii undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin

Laff don kill me for here ooogrin
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by yemi2plus(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
For those asking what kind of advice the OP need, she is yet to ask for any advice. Like she said, she has already learnt her lessons and I believe she decided to share it so others in same shoe or planing on doing same will learn from her story.

I know her English is bad and very hard to read and comprehend, but let's not discourage her from further writing.

Please, OP, kindly share the other parts. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Aitee1: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Blackett:

Nah. Not because of the story. But because, a self acclaimed 36 year old OND, HND holder cannot construct simple error free English, to save her own life. The story was a pain to read.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Education sorry!!!
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Aitee1: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
yemi2plus:
For those asking what kind of advice the OP need, she is yet to ask for any advice. Like she said, she has already learnt her lessons and I believe she decided to share it so others in same shoe or planing on doing same will learn from her story.

I know her English is bad and very hard to read and comprehend, but let's not discourage her from further writing.

Please, OP, kindly share the other parts. Thanks!

Abeg when she's done kindly summarize what happen at the end, if finally the actor died undecided
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by akatekpe(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Blackett:

I smell C.E.P( Copy, edited and paste work here. The Original part of the story is sound and error free. The edited part is full of error, making the entire story so difficult to read

1 Like

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by simplex2: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
You should have warned readers to keep some paracetamol tablet by their side before reading this disjointed story.

I'm having headache already!

Damn!
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Lammybobojay: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...@ Op,Genuine repentance is not going back to the same anymore,I believe you are a changed person now...it is well,God loves you!

1 Like

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just couldn't continue, the writeup is extremely painful to read, someone please summarise.
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by prettyjo(f): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
I read it to the last.
even those saying she murdered English are actually crucifying their own English.

if you Dont have anything to say,pls let her be.
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by rman: 1:17am On Jul 28, 2015
You are not smart at all. Haha! It took you years to make a simple decision of leaving that church even after you successfully withered the trial period and was a little bit stable.

What is it with women/girls and pastors? They throw their senses out of the window when around these men. He took u home and ordered u to perform BJ and u complied then returned to the same church?

Seriously, u are gullible and need to be thankful u are still single. If u ended up with an abusive husband, it is highway to hell for u because u seem incapable to assert yourself and make smart decisions.

My advice : if it doesn't feel right, then it is not right. U do not need prayers for that. Let this be your guide as u move ahead in life.

1 Like

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by suzzy16(f): 3:09am On Jul 28, 2015
babyjanye:
Hello Nairalanders,

This is my true life story, i am one of those ladies who came to Lagos to seek for greener pastures,although i relocated with a friend of mine whom i met in the polytechnic then who had an a rich uncle that resides in Lagos.
I had Ond then when i decided to get a Job and then further my studies, mum was in one the Eastern state in Nigeria with my younger ones and Dad is not buoyant,mummy was the one playing the major role in seeing us through school which was why,when she told me that she will not be able to sponsor to me HND level, her reason is she still have to sponsor my younger ones that was then in secondary school.They were about four of them then.

So i and Jessy my best friend relocated to Lagos and stayed with the uncle,i got a job 6 months after,my friend uncle can only give us a shelter but we had to carter for our needs, so my boyfriend then whom i met shortly after arriving Lagos played the fatherly role until i got a job and even after getting the job.

But the mess i found myself in now started when my boyfriend got married to another lady without informing me , i had to get the gist from my friend's uncle, to say i was heartbroken was an understatement. i had stayed in my friend's uncle house for four years and the man said we should leave so i had to stay with a friend i met in church briefly and the Boyfriend who was a drug addicted just came back from US started harassing me sexually and i did not know how to communicate this to my friend, because already my friend has told me she is head over heels in love with this guy. But a day came when am supposed to go with my friend to a vigil somewhere but i came in from work by 11pm,i was already tired and pleaded with my friend that i wont be able to make it to the vigil. To my surprised my phone rang and my friend boyfriend told me he is coming over to spend the night of which my friend is aware he is coming over and the this guy in question is about 6 + in height,huge,am sorry i couldn't bear that risk of sleeping with him in one room because i know this guy prayer will be answered that night,so when he knock for me to open the door around 1am,i refused and the guy left and he was arrested by OPC on his way to wherever he was going to that night.
To my amazement my friend whom we are sharing the house rent asked me to moved out ,she even told me i am behaving like a virgin.So they was urgent need to leave the house, so i met one agent who promise to give a room in their family house,i said i will pay the guy said No,shortly after i move into one spare room that belongs to the guy's elder sister who love me so much including the sister's children but the guy started telling me he want to marry me. I never love him to date not to even talk about marry him. The guy was so possessive, he actually love me but he was not my kind of man. I told him politely and he got upset and told me to leave the house that he is finding hard to see me without having me.
With all this happenings i ran to church i never new knew what is waiting for me is bigger than the ones i had passed through.It is actually one of of the Pentecostal church if not the Largest in congregation.

To be contd

omg,all dis for a young woman like u ,life issues ehn,bt sorry,wanna explain something to u,to marry no be by force now,chase money money,and when u ve it much, I promise u guys will be at ur feet,no matter how old u re,sorry dear
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Some Guys seems n't to be considerly giving back to the needing backless,..She has tried so far even for not destroying the so called pastor marriage,.
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by suzzy16(f): 3:24am On Jul 28, 2015
babyjanye:
[quote author=Mznaett post=36328434]It is well my dear.

[color=#006600]
The oath he took with his wife has been thrown to the winds.
He left d substance and went in hot pursuit of d shadow.

Just be prayerful that's d secret and ensure you live a life full of smiles cuz it's easier than explaining y u're sad.

If there's a way for you to leave that premises do that without looking back pls. I know how hard it is for one to secure a job but for ur happiness leave that state for now.

Btw, dnt you have friends outside dat state that can gv you shelter for a while?
[/color]

I do,i now got my own house,graduated and with good job better than the previous want. So it is well my dear.Tanx for commenting
I'm happy with u then
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by suzzy16(f): 3:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Blackett:

including me,its a real pity,dear
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by suzzy16(f): 3:26am On Jul 28, 2015
segzicres:
like WTF! I wanted to finish that story. I really wanted to but wtf?? I've been brain damaged by this story
with d gbagaun abi,lol
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by suzzy16(f): 3:30am On Jul 28, 2015
wristbangle:
Having read the story which I skipped some part of it, I was looking for the question and what advice to give which was not included in your write up OP.

Can we say this is a super story in making by wale adenuga Production or what?

Your complicated story is difficult to comprehend.

One word for you: Focus on making your dream come through.
abi now,leave men matter alone for now
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by suzzy16(f): 3:33am On Jul 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
It got to a stage I couldn't comprehend what you were saying again op,your grammar sucks so bad,and you said you're an OND holder? These are the types of people that make people feel like Poly is inferior to university. Even my youngest brother in primary 4 can never write such jargons. Guys,just get yourself panadol before you read this stuff cos it will surely give you headache 
seriously,vry vry hilarious
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by suzzy16(f): 3:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Abeg when she's done kindly summarize what happen at the end, if finally the actor died undecided
lol
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by yemi2plus(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2015
babyjanye:
[quote author=Mznaett post=36328434]It is well my dear.

[color=#006600]
The oath he took with his wife has been thrown to the winds.
He left d substance and went in hot pursuit of d shadow.

Just be prayerful that's d secret and ensure you live a life full of smiles cuz it's easier than explaining y u're sad.

If there's a way for you to leave that premises do that without looking back pls. I know how hard it is for one to secure a job but for ur happiness leave that state for now.

Btw, dnt you have friends outside dat state that can gv you shelter for a while?
[/color]

I do,i now got my own house,graduated and with good job better than the previous want. So it is well my dear.Tanx for commenting

OP, come and complete your story o.
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by sluk(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2015
this must be german language i guess... anyway, for those who read it with understanding, what's the op saying?
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by SirDorianGray(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Mehn! I can't fathom out this epistle. But how come every man you know is trying to bed you? I don't think you're as naïve as you're forming for us....and pls make your story shorter next time & in proper English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.