Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

(picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) (7166 Views)

End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) / Picture: This Uniport Girl Goes Half Unclad / Picture This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING,SEE AS DEM DEY SMILE smiley

Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chooooooiiii.....m shocked
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Onemansquad(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
the guy wan burst the bumbum noni

4 Likes

Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Chooooooiiii.....m shocked
you really made me laffgrin see ur surprised eyeshockedgrin

Vhema hope you enjoyed our f**k shagrin
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Vhema hope you enjoyed our f**k shagrin
oboy..see d grabbing of ass... grin...
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:

V'hema hope you enjoyed our f**k shagrin
who be dis one 4get jhurembarassed na fork be dat 4 ur eyes That ur 4inches tin,e no reach me jareembarassed
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cutehector:
hehehehegrin this guy sefgrin
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
who be dis one 4get jhurembarassed na fork be dat 4 ur eyes That ur 4inches tin,e no reach me jareembarassed
ehshocked idonbelivitshocked e no reach kehshocked
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by kingofpool: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING,SEE AS DEM DEY SMILE smiley
Bae on ur .......
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by zinachidi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
the dude somehow resembles rooney...
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
kingofpool:
Bae on ur .......
on my You mean?
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by knostbrown01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
For real, are you WELL

1 Like

Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by ggrin(f): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
the guy bobbi sef big pass the girl ownundecided

1 Like

Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
knostbrown01:
For real, are you WELL
I jus dey now nowsad
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
ggrin:
the guy bobbi sef big pass the girl ownundecided
wetin b dat 4 ur DPundecided
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by bqlekan(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kpele op, this is a sign of being heartbroken.. God will heal your heart... sad

1 Like

Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Qualer: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cutehector:

the guy is trying to complete his ASS-ignment sharp, sharp!!!!! cool
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by grad2012(f): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ha Why is he grabing it like dat sha he want to wound her nee embarassed cry shocked

1 Like

Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
see as the guy just hold the nyash like pounded yam undecided
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
*sigh*
black girls and phat asses........
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
ussshh...stobogationnn!
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
grad2012:
Ha Why is he grabing it like dat sha he want to wound her nee embarassed cry shocked

he did not grab it well sef embarassed
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by oba2flex(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP what are u really trying to prove? Dat its only people in love that can be in this position and smile like this
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na so I go squeeze Houseofglam7 yansh!!!
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Na so I go squeeze Houseofglam7 yansh!!!

@Ideology, come in here.
Someone's harassing your woman cry
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by dmola(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
Oh na d one way go skater ur kini u want smh
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:

@Ideology, come in here.
Someone's harassing your woman cry

But you said you had no one... and I asked you...? angry you claimed your boyfriends were imaginary...
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
iPopAlomo:

But you said you had no one... and I asked you...? angry you claimed your boyfriends were imaginary...

@Amiskurie, come in here ASAP cry
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by ladyF(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lmao u for use selfie stick na, make u sef dey d pishure
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:

That's two already... see... I was right when I said I couldn't be with you...
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by amiskurie(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Oh baybe,I was in the sky.....exploring the galaxies in search of you.
Re: (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) by amiskurie(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
amiskurie:

Oh baybe,I was in the sky.....exploring the galaxies in search of you.
well,I just had to bury @ideology alive,I thought I told u I killed him.
I buried him upright and I let just his head outside,then I pour honey on it.I'm sorry dear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Serious Warning To Kossyablaze! / This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) / A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.