Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? (7194 Views)

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by africanboy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2006
You have a romance going strong but one day your partners comes in with a cough. *coughs*

would you still kiss your partner?
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by Free(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2006
on the cheekie yea,
not tongue kissin, no no no wink
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by smartsoft(m): 12:53am On Feb 25, 2006
dude ! is that love huh ? if you say you love him/her why can't you kiss ! that will show if you do love him/her.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by charlisco(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2006
4 me no,
I will not attempt to do that, inplace of kiss i will give her a sweet to lick
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by Seun(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2006
Hehe. Sweet to lick eh? Is cough that contagious?
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by charlisco(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2006
y i said i will give her sweet to lick is that, I want to be sure of myself if i get ill anytime
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by alj(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2006
sure I'd kiss her its good for your immune system.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by Onyibaby(f): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2006
shee why would you do dat ?? kiss her or him when you know she's got the cough thing going, Nahhh i would not do that.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by IAH(f): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2006
Lol, if your boyfriend/girlfriend has cough and you are really close, you'll still catch it anyway, even if you don't kiss him/her. So why not kuku kiss him/her? grin
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by Thagodfada(m): 2:12am On Feb 28, 2006
I wouldn't if it is a cold. It is not about love but common sense. But a cough is different. It could be due to a lot of things and it may not be infectious. But if it is a cold, chances are you might catch it (kiss or no kiss smiley )
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by idiotboop(f): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2006
Lol

This is funny, unfortunately i have to kiss him cough and all, thing is we are married and live together so bound to catch it anyways or maybe not. If you had asked me when i was single , i would say No No , dont even take public transport cause i used to avoid colds and coughs like the plague grin
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by retro(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2006
NO NO NO! Keep your microbes away from me!!
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2007
i would rather give her $head. Coughs can be wet/dry depedning on whether they produce sputum or not. A dry cough in an adult with no sputum or blood or anything coming out is not usually infectious [any medicine/microbiology students here?], so u can kiss her if she has a dry cough.

Similar question would be would you like to give ur g/f head when she has a vaginal infection, say something like thrush€ or candidiasis. Some vaginal infection can be quite bad like change the smell of the mucus, and the ph so that both the smell and taste becomes horrible, sometimes the girl may not notice this,

Or can u such ur guy's gick when he has say sypihilis [not quite so common these days like before], can be easily cured.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by candies(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
Yes, I will and have. smiley
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by africanboy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2007
dhtml - OUCH. no need for that analysis
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by koolsasy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2007
@post
off course i wud kiss my bofriend if he has a dry cough
i once had dry cough and a runnin nose, my bf was takn care of me,u kno tissue weneva i sneeze,drugs,cookin and all.2 days l8r,he caught d cough, we both stayd indoors for 2 days, nd tuk care of ourselves.i gat better b4 him and tuk care of him.
not so bad huh?
u nid to have seen both of us while we were ill, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by rockiedink(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
IAH:

Lol, if your boyfriend/girlfriend has cough and you are really close, you'll still catch it anyway, even if you don't kiss him/her. So why not kuku kiss him/her? grin

Thagodfada:

I wouldn't if it is a cold. It is not about love but common sense. But a cough is different. It could be due to a lot of things and it may not be infectious. But if it is a cold, chances are you might catch it (kiss or no kiss smiley )

true yarns!!!
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by togun001: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
ok u dey for naija, let yarn trough yarn i wanna talk to you will you send ur mail
Re: Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? by Zicblingz(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pls whn did cough bcm HIV.??lol

(1) (Reply)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. / Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.