Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) (8217 Views)

Everything About Most Gals On Social Media Are Fake (pix) / Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis / Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Gurgle(f): 1:03am On Jul 28, 2015
What does your tattoo read
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Atlantian: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2015
And we say this one is also the leader of tomorrow. No wonder aged ancestors like Buhari and Obasanjo dont want to give you people chance. If tomorrow this one mistakenly joins APC and is voted in by f00lish Almajiri, he will become a useless leader like our Present dullard. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by chigoizie7(m): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2015
See all these "LINUS" dem,

*indomie and egg.
*shawarma.
*suya.

All these gals, one of the above rocked ur boat.

Back den in skul, na friday "fayrouz" shawarma (den, it was N400) I don't know d price now. It really gave me enuf puissies.

Friday, I de hail u.

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by chigoizie7(m): 1:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
showing a lil booby,a pass to fcking most boys...now who is cheaperoh i forgot,the average chauvinistic fool thinks "only girls are capable of been cheap"....op abi?tap sense biko

Lolz, reminds me of one bae (very beautiful and well endowed + brainy, she is d boss type) but she de phuck like mad, guys started calling her cheap gal, she no send, guys will be like, "gozie, u don count census for sandra to-to"?. Me, I was like nooo, I de fear dis kind gal wey d share anyhow.

One day, I been d chop for one buka like that, and ds babe was talking with her friend.

Sandra: - IJ ee get one guy wey I de trip for that lodge, the guy sexy die.

IJ, :- u and dis ur census wey u de count un top guys head, ee never tire u?

Sandra:- to count census de end? Abeg free me, make I still de count de go.

IJ:- u never change , tufiakwa, and for those guys mind now, dem de chop u.

Sandra :- na dem sabi, once I do my thing, I ball, na dem sabi. Abeg do make we go snoop around for that guy wey. De tell u, make I know wed him go give me phuck.

Na so, I shout, my scream caught their attention and they were like wats up? I no know when I said, "so, its now the other way round? God!!!!!!!. And she said, they there na.

But she had to beg me not to tell d boiz, na so we became friends,

I tried to collect my own, but she no gree me, later I come begin thank God say I no collect cos I no know wetin she d use d guys dem destiny do. Fear gals

5 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by octopusfreaky(f): 2:03am On Jul 28, 2015
am allergic to all those foods
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 28, 2015
I so seconded,.back in school a period know as ''injury time'' and it happened U have alot of provition including indomin,.I heard a knock on my door, hmmm Dan!! I u back from class or no lecturer shows up,..yes angela is just a revition class,.Dan am real hungry u know my provitn is finished, Dan ok put on d gas & take 3sarchet of indomin & eggs,.angela which of the movies do u hav on down self,.secret pertion, Native Son by ini an tonto ,..oboy I no dull in my schl days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2015
octopusfreaky:
am allergic to all those foods
hmmm really,..I pray ooo
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Qualer: 3:01am On Jul 28, 2015
iamtomi:
not everyone likes shawama.... i dislike d cream

but you like the other knd of original cream abi?

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Qualer: 3:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
showing a lil booby,a pass to fcking most boys...now who is cheaperoh i forgot,the average chauvinistic fool thinks "only girls are capable of been cheap"....op abi?tap sense biko

e be lke say you fine small. abeg make i come so you can show me small booby and do me anyhow / either way na guys win !

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Orfankwagh(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
lol haba! Ayam priceless grin
are you black.....or you bear anthony?
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Sanguine(f): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Silly people all over the place!
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
y would a girl wanna bleep a boy undecided
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2015
noodles and egg sef too much... Fanta #70 spicy biscuit #30 ... just #100 and i'm good to go

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Humblebloke(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2015
This thread is shii....... wether its indomie and egg, phone, car or even a house

A loose girl will always be a loose girl........
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Lovechyld101(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Following!!!
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
hey!

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
iamtomi:
not everyone likes shawama.... i dislike d cream
hmmm, but you like meat cool
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
And we say this one is also the leader of tomorrow. No wonder aged ancestors like Buhari and Obasanjo dont want to give you people chance. If tomorrow this one mistakenly joins APC and is voted in by f00lish Almajiri, he will become a useless leader like our Present dullard. Imagine!
I tell u child,as the east is far from the west,so are u from wisdom,I pray God's intervention for u!
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by seunwen2(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Just a small gift will do the magic

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2015
I thought sex depended on your rules and convictions and principles as a person rather than what the guy gives you. So there's now a rating for things he must give before you have sex? I had no idea that it was a business venture. So this is how guys think? The bigger the gift, in exchange for sex,the more respectable and expensive she is? Later when some girls demand heaven on earth for sex they'll call her a gold digger. I think I get it now, it's not about feelings but a business opportunity when it comes to sex, I understand y'all now. But y'all are twisted mehn. undecided

Who has sex just because it's indomie and egg available? I don't just get anything here at all .

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by ladyF(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2015
CHM11:

Don't worry, I will find you in bonny and make my own unscrambled egg+ soaked noodles (Chinese style) for you...you will like!!!
Lol how do u unscramble the scrambled eggs? Can I put a strand in ur nose when I end up not liking it pls? grin
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by CHM11: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:

Lol how do u unscramble the scrambled eggs? Can I put a strand in ur nose when I end up not liking it pls? grin
Lol, sweets make suuuuuure you don't miss the boat to bonny...then I am certain that I owe u noodles and unscrambled egg....I'm sure you'll like so my nose is safe smiley
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nycemira: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author nycemira

[/quote]its nt all about wat u used in getin her panties off,most tym it takes u notin to dat,buh wat u ar gettin ur self into,anyway.....play safe
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by davien(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
During some wars a soldier can demand se..x for nothing but a pack of cigars and eggs in france...

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
They don't give sex freely that gurl is a "b*tch"a "gold digger"...they give she's "cheap" a "LovePeddler"..doesn't give @all she dy claim "holy mary"...eeerrmm wah do u guys really want sha
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by iamtomi(f): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tomfrench:
hmmm, but you like meat cool
yes i like meat grin but as long as d cream is dere...d meat is useless
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Krystalxxx:
I thought sex depended on your rules and convictions and principles as a person rather than what the guy gives you. So there's now a rating for things he must give before you have sex? I had no idea that it was a business venture. So this is how guys think? The bigger the gift, in exchange for sex,the more respectable and expensive she is? Later when some girls demand heaven on earth for sex they'll call her a gold digger. I think I get it now, it's not about feelings but a business opportunity when it comes to sex, I understand y'all now. But y'all are twisted mehn. undecided

Who has sex just because it's indomie and egg available? I don't just get anything here at all .
i am touched by this.
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
iamtomi:
yes i like meat grin but as long as d cream is dere...d meat is useless
pls what do they call that line that's btw your "goodies" undecided
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by 2dillu2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Orfankwagh:
dat. means. you na suya
no its kilishi undecided
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by ladyF(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHM11:

Lol, sweets make suuuuuure you don't miss the boat to bonny...then I am certain that I owe u noodles and unscrambled egg....I'm sure you'll like so my nose is safe smiley
Hehehe for the sake of ur nose I hope I like it. See u soon then.... wink
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by CHM11: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:

Hehehe for the sake of ur nose I hope I like it. See u soon then.... wink
Nose feels safe wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / Hot And Sexy Big Booty Girls / Does Kissing Come Natural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.