Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) (8216 Views)

Everything About Most Gals On Social Media Are Fake (pix) / Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis / Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by ALISMILE(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
showing a lil booby,a pass to fcking most boys...now who is cheaperoh i forgot,the average chauvinistic fool thinks "only girls are capable of been cheap"....op abi?tap sense biko
sis dis mentallity of urs, wit ur gud looks put togeda, u will Bleep a thousand willin guys in 1day! Guys re createdd to be alws willing while ladies sshud hold back alittle bit! If ladies re as willin as guys we will ve an anarchy of sex!

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Gurgle(f): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hope you put meat in that fried egg

chai
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by mrkay101(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
showing a lil booby,a pass to fcking most boys...now who is cheaperoh i forgot,the average chauvinistic fool thinks "only girls are capable of been cheap"....op abi?tap sense biko

Sorry to burst ur bubble missy but There's no such thing as a cheap guy.. 80% of guys luv free fck. So pls keep shwing the Lil booby

3 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
iamtomi:
yes i like meat grin but as long as d cream is dere...d meat is useless
hehehe.... you like grilled meat not shawarma cool

because that cream is what completes the shawarma recipe cool
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
I hope you put meat in that fried egg
chai
okay,noted!
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Gurgle(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
okay,noted!

Oh no

please forget it, im not encouraging this o
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh no
please forget it, im not encouraging this o
ayaf yhear
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
Very wrong. I no even like fried egg with noodles sef.
i guess yours nah via viju milk and crackers .

3 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It sure work on secondary school gurls.

Think i have witness such scenerio before, fried indomie self too much, buy her chewing gum,with a little teasing and watch her open her legs wide like papaya....

Some gurls are stvpid, i mean real stvpid!
As in stvpid.

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, reminds me of one bae (very beautiful and well endowed + brainy, she is d boss type) but she de phuck like mad, guys started calling her cheap gal, she no send, guys will be like, "gozie, u don count census for sandra to-to"?. Me, I was like nooo, I de fear dis kind gal wey d share anyhow.

One day, I been d chop for one buka like that, and ds babe was talking with her friend.

Sandra: - IJ ee get one guy wey I de trip for that lodge, the guy sexy die.

IJ, :- u and dis ur census wey u de count un top guys head, ee never tire u?

Sandra:- to count census de end? Abeg free me, make I still de count de go.

IJ:- u never change , tufiakwa, and for those guys mind now, dem de chop u.

Sandra :- na dem sabi, once I do my thing, I ball, na dem sabi. Abeg do make we go snoop around for that guy wey. De tell u, make I know wed him go give me phuck.

Na so, I shout, my scream caught their attention and they were like wats up? I no know when I said, "so, its now the other way round? God!!!!!!!. And she said, they there na.

But she had to beg me not to tell d boiz, na so we became friends,

I tried to collect my own, but she no gree me, later I come begin thank God say I no collect cos I no know wetin she d use d guys dem destiny do. Fear gals
lmao as in guys like to think theyr smart for straffing a girl when d girl wabted ut just as much.some even seduced d guy oo!!indomie n egg my ass.she wanted the d my nigga
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
shiizzy:
y would a girl wanna bleep a boy undecided
the same reason guys wanna fck a girl .abi girls dont av the same right undecided
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by ladyF(f): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
shegsky:

i guess yours nah via viju milk and crackers .
sadly, I don't like crackers....

Plus: ayam priceless grin
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by JoeCutie(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lmao as in guys like to think theyr smart for straffing a girl when d girl wabted ut just as much.some even seduced d guy oo!!indomie n egg my ass.she wanted the d my nigga
You! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by zicoraads: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
the same reason guys wanna fck a girl .abi girls dont av the same right undecided
You again. Girls that talk about fckk as much as you do are mostly virgins. I won't be surprised if the only thing you might have probably done with a guy is just kissing.
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by ronald4lif(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Egg and noodles a pass to getting laid? Tell me something.
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Inductive reasoning.
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by kinglekan: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:

Buhahahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
sis dis mentallity of urs, wit ur gud looks put togeda, u will Bleep a thousand willin guys in 1day! Guys re createdd to be alws willing while ladies sshud hold back alittle bit! If ladies re as willin as guys we will ve an anarchy of sex!
lmao I know right.i just hate that guys think theyr smart

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
zicoraads:
You again. Girls that talk about fckk as much as you do are mostly virgins. I won't be surprised if the only thing you might have probably done with a guy is just kissing.
tarrh sharrap.dont say it outside that I talk about it too much o.i dont do i?i just hate when I scroll on romance after busy day n all I see are sexists opinions on girls n sex.i frigging hate it.y judge only gurls.boys nko
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
kinglekan:
Buhahahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy
na so o my guy

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
nah... Girls aren't so sex driven like guys.. So there's a difference

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by zicoraads: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
tarrh sharrap.dont say it outside that I talk about it too much o.i dont do i?i just hate when I scroll on romance after busy day n all I see are sexists opinions on girls n sex.i frigging hate it.y judge only gurls.boys nko
Then by all means create your own threads about how girls tempt boys into bed. Besides, do you know how many s3x starved boys are in this section? It is normal that things like this will always crop up.

Truthfully though, the OP is not totally wrong. The only problem is that he generalised. Back when I was in the university, we made sure our beverages and things like indomie and whatnot were intact. Reason being that a girl visiting you will feel at home, loosen up, cook for her, gist, laugh...and by that time, the probability of her saying no has been outrageously reduced.

But for some who are born into plenty, and those who see those things as nothing, you will only be wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
zicoraads:
Then by all means create your own threads about how girls tempt boys into bed. Besides, do you know how many s3x starved boys are in this section? It is normal that things like this will always crop up.

Truthfully though, the OP is not totally wrong. The only problem is that he generalised. Back when I was in the university, we made sure our beverages and things like indomie and whatnot were intact. Reason being that a girl visiting you will feel at home, loosen up, cook for her, gist, laugh...and by that time, the probability of her saying no has been outrageously reduced.

But for some who are born into plenty, and those who see those things as nothing, you will only be wasting your time.
i believe u sha but im seeing sexstarved boys in 3D
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Ubyj(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
u only need to wink at dem n dey wil give it to u. Afterall, dey r d hunters mostly sha. D hunted shudnt be an easy prey

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
i believe u sha but im seeing sexstarved boys in 3D
You also sound s3x starved tongue

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
zicoraads:
You also sound s3x starved tongue
u wan know if i be virgin or not.i no dey spill.oya bye
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by zicoraads: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mzdivacious:
u wan know if i be virgin or not.i no dey spill.oya bye
How does your virginity or not affect the fact that am bored? undecided

More like I feel like chatting with someone, and you pique my curiosity wink
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jamalchance(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Reminds me of a story I heard about "some" yabatech girls

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Wiliomax: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
Is this a wrong assumption? Cos it has worked for many and still workn!

e dy work wella,bt na hollandia n shortbread biscuit sure pass....#galscntjstcontrolthehungerindem

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wiliomax:
e dy work wella,bt na hollandia n shortbread biscuit sure pass....#galscntjstcontrolthehungerindem
hahahaha,o'boy na true o,u knw a lot of this are hungry,so anything goes,

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by cruxty(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2015
I gat to try our priest's daughter if e go work.... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / Hot And Sexy Big Booty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.