Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (70155 Views)

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by pretysmile(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2005
Oh God!!! i hope its not wat i'm thinkin.Please,dont have d thots dt u wanna marry her cos it will only destroy ur family n cause ur child to be a product of a broken home.Such child will never forgive u.I believe there's sth unique u saw in ur wife b4 thinkin dt u wanna marry her.Y do u have to divert ur love frm ur loving wife to another wife.I knw ur wife is not givin u problem cos if she is u would have said dt.U knw wat,i'm not really concern abt ur wife (altho it isnt a nice thing to have a break up in marriage which i hope n pray will not happen) but i'm concern abt ur son.Please, i dont want ds child to be brought up without u or his mother.U've got to join hands together so dt he can be a happy child.A child dt is a product of a broken home is not always happy,it affects him/her in if not all,some areas of his/her life.I'm talkin frm experience.Wat happened to u now happened to my father n now,he's really regretting it. They've said it all dt ''U DONT KNOW THE VALUE OF WAT U'VE GOT UNTIL U LOOSES IT''But pls,dont loose urs,u still young in marriage,ok?
I hope u wont disappoint me.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by alheri(f): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2005
@kenflavour, It was just a joke if you had read my post to the end you would have realized that. Thats just me and if he had been offended and said so I would have apologised. cool
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by icingbaby(f): 1:35am On Dec 02, 2005
@ kenflavour, didn't i said i was just playing. angry
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by mimmy1(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2005
Whats the big deal if you are married and in love with another woman? This is a common thing to men. But just be careful.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by lioness(f): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2005
na wao! pple dey yan
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by lioness(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2005
na wao! pple dey yan
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Danasco(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2005
Hey man, what u are seeing is not different from da one u have at home. U shld have taken ur time to choose for urself the woman u love and would like to spent the rest of ur life with. U cant be serious after one issues( or na pickin sef?) u decided to fall in love with another woman.
Pls come off ur infatuation with this ur young lady and embrace ur darling wife. U are day dreaming my pal.
U most distinguish b/w love and infatuation. U are 28 for Allah sake. I bet u have eyes u can see, u have ears u can hear and a nose that cannot sniff.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by adodo: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2005
JWDayise,
I'll be stright with yu .
I'm sorry yu might be a christian but, yu ain't no true christian both yu and the other lady are in no way true christians
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by gina34(f): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2005
Tell him.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Fallen: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2006
Hey there, I was selfrightouse and whitewashed just like alot of these christians that are telling you that your are going to hell your a man of a reprobate heart and God has turned his back on you fact is this is exactly WHY JESUS DIED ON THAT CROSS! he who is without sin throw the first stone, thats right they just dropped out of your hands if YOU! are a true Christian that is, I have been a Christian for only seven years but I do know that this mans sin is forgivable, past present and what he and me and you are going to do tomorrow, not saying that we should continue in our desires because we will be forgiven but we do and are going to sin and the one who said that you are not truly a christian, that is bull you and christ are the only ones that can determine that because it is your faith NOT works maybe some of you should crack that bible open and receive Gods word and realise it is you that is still in sin your not perfect, aint going to happen it does not matter how much you tith, go to church get down on your knees and pray, pray ,pray You and I are still a wretch, filthy with the sin's of the flesh that can not be escaped untill the rapture or our last breath and Hey you are still a christian and beleive me I feel the anguish you are going through it's a tuff world down here and I know sometimes we make mistakes possibly getting married because you found out you were having a baby? Then when someone comes along later, maybe it is not just the physical that she satisfies but maybe the connection is so strong it seem's like it cant be wrong it has to be right, Take a breather this is your life true but more so than how you feel about yourself and your need's think about your child and than give it some more thought and prayer then make your decision it is your choice but there are lots of other Christian men going through the same struggles and it's hard it's really hard
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by SCATTAUNA(f): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2006
shocked You IDIOT! You have a woman that a majority of men’s dream or wish to find.
The woman that you are so in love with, will turn around and do you the same thing one day. I wish you had waited to get married and have a family.
Think about it! Is it worth everything that you both invested? Think of your child, your family, Imagine if your father told your mother that he was in love with another woman, and because of that, he is leaving you all.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Fallen: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2006
lipsrsealed this guy has it bad enough without insulting him God gave us these desires and he can give you the strength to get through this I pray everything will come out well for you and your child
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ZuluNation(m): 6:13am On Jan 24, 2006
Why is every one coming down so hard on poor JWdayise the guy made a mistake, no one here is perfect so lay off the poor guy folks. JWdayise welcome to the MANWHORE club bro feel free to cheat on your wife anytime.Men are just DOGS...............And so what.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Fallen: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2006
Hey I am 32 and I dont know if I am going through a midlife crisis or what maybe its normal but anyway I have two children one on the way and I have been falling for this very atractive single woman that I work with been married for seven years and was just about to make a big mistake she asked me to come to her house tonight, it was so hard to say no, we have kissed sevaral times and felt around on each other with our clothing on but I still feel like I have cheated on my wife I am just glad nothing sexual happened, I feel like telling my wife but maybe this is something I should learn from and just dont ever do it again and take this secret to the grave WOW what an ass am I but I told her tonight no more meetings outside of work no more flirting at work and no phone conversations strictly friendly but that is it, I am a christian and she is a young christian 21 I feel like I have really been a stumbleling block for her but now it is over I feel like that is a big relief, I really do care for her but I guess reality is no matter how unhappy I may be right now with my wifes actions looks or loss of intimacy once amonth for five years I just got to stick it out and take care of my responsibilities, if you read this please do not make the same mistake I have, I know things will work out and that I am forgiven just gotta get my stuff straight hope everything is working out for you I have been praying for you and that has also helped me to come to grips with my situation, take care cry
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Kokscity(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2006
@JW

Dude spice up your marriage. Smash that chic on the side, but make sure you use a condom. Get this over with and make sure you do not catch any stronger feelings. Ur wife is lacking something that is why you are looking, i think if the other woman is willing, you guys can have a little "Spread" on the DL.
Hey nothing personal, just do what you got to do. I for one will not judge you. Use Protection though!
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ZuluNation(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2006
Kokscity:

@JW

Dude spice up your marriage. Smash that chic on the side, but make sure you use a condom. Get this over with and make sure you do not catch any stronger feelings. your wife is lacking something that is why you are looking, i think if the other woman is willing, you guys can have a little "Spread" on the DL.
Hey nothing personal, just do what you got to do. I for one will not judge you. Use Protection though!

Very well spoken, This is my philosophy.........Nothing wrong with eating out when you hungry as long as you come home to eat, every one is happy. Do you get it?
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ono(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2006
Some advice gets the mind running crazy! I hope Zulu and Kokscity have seen and heard something called self control. If they haven't, they should go get a large dose of it.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by nuru(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2006
a hole is a hole and as rod is a rod. Dont be deceived
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ABIMBOLA77(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2006
i cant stop laughing... pls i agree with the person that said he who is without sin cast the first stone.. its not easy my brother, just remember that marriage na for better for best.. ur stuck in ur marriage, so start getting used to it, and allow the fine fine sissy to find her own UN HOOKED MAN.. ALL THESE WOMEN SEF, ALLOW OUR MARRIED ME TO HAVE PEACE JARE angry
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by viviansam(f): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2006
nuru:

a hole is a hole and as rod is a rod. Dont be deceived
some holes or rods can lead you to your early grave if you are not careful. remember VD, HiV

etc
ABIMBOLA77:

i can't stop laughing... please i agree with the person that said he who is without sin cast the first stone.. its not easy my brother, just remember that marriage na for better for best.. your stuck in your marriage, so start getting used to it, and allow the fine fine sissy to find her own UN HOOKED MAN.. ALL THESE WOMEN SEF, ALLOW OUR MARRIED ME TO HAVE PEACE JARE angry

tell them grin
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Rhodalyn(f): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2006
u shd av double checked ur emotions b4 entering into da bond ma dear bro
bt 4 nw u're STUCKED
u cant hurt da lady u know
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by truthhurts(f): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2006
JWDayise a bird in hand is worth 10 in the bush i dont know how this saying is related to your tale but i'll try to xplain, u know and i know infact everyone knows that u're in lust with dat lady cos there is smthng u see in her dat u have never seen or dont see in ur wife anymore, why dont u work on ur wife i mean mould her to wat u want bearing in mind that no one is perfect
you would never know who the other lady is except u stay with her or get 2 know her well, and well who knows she is might not just be the person u think u know undecided so plz go home 2 ur wife shes loves u dats why she gave u a son it aint easy 4 a lady to make d decision to give someone a child cept she trust the person, dont make her loose that trust in u and dont make ur son loose his father
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Rhodalyn(f): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2006
ZuluNation:

Very well spoken, This is my philosophy.........Nothing wrong with eating out when you hungry as long as you come home to eat, every one is happy. Do you get it?
how wld u feel if u were married n yr wifey/husby ws cheatin on u
it doesnt matter whether or nt she aint got smtin da da other lady hs marriage is 4 beta n 4 worse!!
he made dose vowels there4 he must keep 2 dem he shdnt av if he knew he cldnt fulfil it
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2006
Kokscity:

@JW

Dude spice up your marriage. Smash that chic on the side, but make sure you use a condom. Get this over with and make sure you do not catch any stronger feelings. your wife is lacking something that is why you are looking, i think if the other woman is willing, you guys can have a little "Spread" on the DL.
same goes 4 u
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by cassi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2006
Thats pretty nice of you coming out with such a truthful feelings and act. the first thing you must realize is that love is in your nature, its natural to fall in love with people you meet in different occasion.
but you must have to know that its part of you TEMPERAMENT[i][/i], you have to understand your score in the temperamental board and then learn how to put them in control, prayer alone will not stop you  from falling in love because God created love. the true way to deal with it is to realize how God can control your temperament( spiritual control temperament) or( theophurses application)
i can easily tell that you are blended but you are a "sanguine in control", try and look at it and then you could easily identify why you easily fall in love with those who show care to you[sub][/sub][center][/center]. what ever you don't want you don't watch and whatever you don't confront will remain, don't let it destroy your marriage, it can be tame and stopped.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by babymine(f): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2006
When I hear stories like this....it makes me wonder at guys. N he's just 28! What happens when he's 48? shocked
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ABIMBOLA77(f): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2006
babymine:

When I hear stories like this.it makes me wonder at guys. N he's just 28! What happens when he's 48? shocked
by then. he'd have posted this topic on naira land 30 times, but with different scenarios.. dude, go for prayers
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by truthhurts(f): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2006
u guys shld take it easy on him, nobody can claim being a saint!
we all go wrong sometimes but being able to acknowledge our faults and retrace our steps make us human undecided
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by osteen(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2006
Man, its not a good situation to find ur sef but i always tell my sef let ur head rule u and not the heart. the heart has a tenderness that will make u think all is well, after all you are in love and there is noting wrong with falling in love. I bet u for the remainder of your life span your heart will always make u fall in love again and again, but ur head well it's going to tell man your are married so be faithful.

really its not an easy corner to find one self but use your head and do the right thing. for the other woman.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Rhodalyn(f): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2006
truthhurts:

u guys shld take it easy on him, nobody can claim being a saint!
we all go wrong sometimes but being able to acknowledge our faults and retrace our steps make us human undecided
well said
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Bisanke(f): 6:27am On Feb 18, 2006
Ah wala re o. Abi wetin u say? Sebi u said that u are a married man,but u are in love wit another woman. Ah ogbeni dis b trouble oh. Bet i won't go 2 far sha. The advice i will give u as a female is not 2 let your wife have any kind of thinking that dis type of thing is goin on b cause once she knows, ah ogbeni i be sorry 4 u o. cry B cause i know i just know 4 a fact that she won't take it easy o she will take it 2 da highest level. But if u luv yourself and u want 2 live long ah i advice u just one thing if u luv your wife (the one at home) and u also luv another woman don't think about marrying them both and turning your home into ile olorogun. B cause if actually do dat ah your house gon be on fire o so prevention is better than cure i think that u should pick 1 amoung the 2 of them. The one u truly love. smiley
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by nikinash(f): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2006
i don't agree it is love you feel with the other woman, you are just being selfish. if you fall in love with every woman you see on the street, there will be plenty trouble o. marriage is saying, "out of all the beautiful women/men i have ever seen and will ever meet, i choose to love you and stay with you for life". that is marriage. you cannot change boats midway and "suddenly" fall in love with someone else, that is just sheer wickedness. think about how betrayed you will feel if your wife were doing what you are doing presently. please stop before you ruin your wife and child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.