Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (70150 Views)

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by MsSophista(f): 7:59pm On May 22, 2011
OP
What strength of character for a MAN to get help when he is struggling!!!!! How many others would pursue this and feast at the table of sin? Well, my husband did and now he is begging daily to be reunited. Like him, I also advise you to pray and get with the christian brothers for support. Your wife should know if she is a praying, mature woman. But we all face temptation even Jesus did, but we don't have to partake. Believe me the grass is not always greener on the other side and stolen melons is sweet for a brief moment. Once you have bitten into that forbidden fruit the effects are universal and for a lifetime. Draw closer to your wife, spice up your marriage. God's spirit and anointing will even be with you in your times of intimacy. Yes, pray works and God has given us the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, to come along side of us to help us in ANY matter. Every christian on this forum who has faith should be praying and agreeing that this man, his marriage, and seed/child be kept from the trappings of a seductive spirit and be preserved for God's glory. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Wislet(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2011
MsSophista:

OP
What strength of character for a MAN to get help when he is struggling!!!!! How many others would pursue this and feast at the table of sin? Well, my husband did and now he is begging daily to be reunited. Like him, I also advise you to pray and get with the christian brothers for support. Your wife should know if she is a praying, mature woman. But we all face temptation even Jesus did, but we don't have to partake. Believe me the grass is not always greener on the other side and stolen melons is sweet for a brief moment. Once you have bitten into that forbidden fruit the effects are universal and for a lifetime. Draw closer to your wife, spice up your marriage. God's spirit and anointing will even be with you in your times of intimacy. Yes, pray works and God has given us the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, to come along side of us to help us in ANY matter. Every christian on this forum who has faith should be praying and agreeing that this man, his marriage, and seed/child be kept from the trappings of a seductive spirit and be preserved for God's glory. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Amen Amen Amen. But, have you reconciled with your husband? Pls if u are a christian like u profess, find a place in ur heart to forgive like Christ himself will do. It's indeed painful, BUT, , ,Make him sweat a bit, so he'll learn to appreciate wat he has, but for ur sake and the children, forgive.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by MsSophista(f): 1:09am On May 26, 2011
@Wislet: No, due to the circumstances under which our marriage covenant was broken, there is only forgiveness but without reconciliation. Having waited faithfully MANY YEARS for the man that God would bring into my life, it ended in 2009. This is still a sore point, Thank you for your words of wisdom. smiley
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by samtoye(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2011
Trouble sleep for ground yanga go wake am, wetin him dey find eeeeeehhh,
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Dmouthed(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2011
Thank God I got in here. I have a young lady I approached not knowing she was married. This happened 2007, when she made me know she was
married I took her for a friend on platonic ground; but she kept complaining that her hozy is not romantic; now she wants us to make out.
To be sincere its so tempting, although I had had my mind made-up not to get down wif her but now am confused.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by MsSophista(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^^ I hope u choose to continue standing. I wouldn't be good for her, husband, you, nor your future wife and married. There is a principle in life called the LAW OF RECIPROCITY: WE SHALL REAP WHAT WE SOW--and more than likely at the worst times.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Dmouthed(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2011
I think it will be wise to end the frendship, because the temptation is too much. she really has all I like in a woman, and the cash is there too.
I think of quitting the platonic thing, I can't handle this or what do you think, Pls.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by MsSophista(f): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2011
^^^
I think "if it is too hot get out of the kitchen", so to speak. This is a tough thing but long-standing marriages survive through a COMMITMENT/COVENANT that sustains the marriage, even during times when feelings and love fluctuates.

If you are physically, emotionally, financially attracted to this other woman, then it's probably best to sever those ties----if you sincerely want to give your marriage a fair, fighting chance. smiley

One more thing: with all due respect get your own money,
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by deltalife(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
thanks.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by MsSophista(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
Welcome! I certainly hope things works out well for you and everyone concerned smiley
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by dramakwin(f): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2011
Olaisrich:

@ Op, i salute your courage for bringing this issue to an open forum, i strongly beleive that you honestly looking
for a solution that is why you bring it here, i can understand your plight! people had said it all, but in addition i want
you to always help your wife to choose her outfits,hairstyles,shoes,necklace and a host of others that will always
make her attractive to you. The forces against marriages nowadays is more than just fulfilling HEAD OF THE HOUSE
responsibities,there is need for extra comittment and sacrifice to keep the fire burning. Spending more time with your
wife on a constant basis after physically and emotional dissociation from the strange woman will definately be of help. Imaging when you start feeling
like this in less than 3 yrs, what will hapeen in the next 20 yrs?.
yes i agree with this, just keep helping your spouse and remind urself of those traits you saw in her that made u marry ha in the first place
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by kooto(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
Where you forced into the relationship? can you even here yourselve?
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Sirdayor(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2012
u are in lust & not luv. & all u need is JESUS. When u have a true encounter wt him, ur life we neva be the same again...
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by mimi321(f): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
don't do it will totally destroy your marriage and it will hurt your wife badly OK now let say your wife find out and divorce you and take the child that means you have deprived your son of having a stable family that he needs now he's growing up. besides you say your Christian have you forgotten your vows u made to her. hmm that other single lady is destruction ah ah I feel so bad for your wife. may God help u
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by knowledge4(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2012
OP
You said that you are a Christian.Are you a nominal christian or a christian worshiping God in spirit and in truth?
Do not you know what the scriptures say on the issue of marriage?
Don't you know that you are toying with adultery already,loving another woman while married?.(Matthew 5:27-28)
You allowed evil thoughts to germinate in your heart.You did not keep your heart with due diligence(Proverbs 4:23)
Don't you know that you are breaching sacred vows which were confessed before God and men?(Ecclesiastes 5:4-5)
Why will you allow the derailment of your faith and relationship with your wife and more importantly,your God because of fleshly lusts?
Don't you know that you can jeopardize your eternity on this account?
Now that you are married, stay married.Make up your mind to stay married to one woman and love her alone.
We are all tempted every second but it is your responsibility to ward it off and not fall into it(1 Corinthians 10:13)
Love your wife.This is God's command in Ephesians 5:22-25.It means that you should decide to love her even when the feelings is not there.
Love is not based on emotions because emotions often can change.Love is a decision backed by a commitment not to back out.
Take it or leave it,you cannot marry another person (Romans 7:1-3, 1 Corinthians 7:10-11, Malachi 2:14-16).
God warns very strongly about men who betray their wives and who deal treacherously with them as you are doing (Malachi 2:14-15)
That is my sincere christian advice to you based on scripture(The Bible)The truth of the bible is always bitter to swallow but we shall be judged by it.Brother,flee every appearances of evil.Any love outside your wife is LUST.INFATUATION.SIN.
At 28 years of age,how long have you travelled in marriage? Repent and face your wife,OK!
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by CarlyE1: 3:23am On Jun 05, 2012
Help me please? I think i may have really screwed up a good friendship with a friend. I am 48 now, but years ago i met this cute, beautiful, funny, bright young woman, she was always smiling and very warm hearted but i always had a feeling that she liked me some how, i never admitted it but i liked her too (love her) I acted very cold, mean and sometimes friendly towards her. I would hang around her, but pull away. I left her confused. If she made a mistake - i would never let her forget it! Sometimes she didn't even know what she did, but i would yell at her and made sure she knew my anger towards her was her fault. I did this because i was mad at my self for loving her, She also used to get upset with me as well, it wasn't one sided, but when she did i would never listen to her side or reasoning. All this ended our relationship! I was shocked that it was finally over. I should have known it would have come to this.
She is a bit younger then me, when i met her i knew she was special, her eyes, her smile, how funny she was..my goodness how she made me laugh, all my problems disappeared, her funny laugh, her craziness and silliness, she was beautiful, smart, very kind, loving, sweet, bubbly personality, she was one-of-a-kind...i knew i would never find anyone with her personality..i miss her now terribly, i never realized how much i miss her, until she is now gone...i don't know where she is...i have not spoken to her in 5 years...It was my fault and i ended things with her, i left my poor baby confused! I know i did...I thought by getting rid of her from my life would make my love for her disappear, and i can forget her, but it didn't work, now my heart hurts more, its been 5 years since i heard her voice or seen her face, or even felt her hugs, I can still remember how they feel at night...i never realized how much i missed her and her warm hugs. What have i done? I know she thinks i don't care about her one bit, I know i can feel it in my heart that she feels i want nothing to do with her! Because the way she left me, is something i know she wouldn't do unless she really felt that i didn't want her in my life! I knew her well and what she would and won't do. I even showed her how strong i was, that i really didn't need her, and she meant nothing to me, but infact she meant alot to me! I'm sorry but i am crying in pain as i type this...in the past 5 years that i have not seen or heard from her, I still think of her everyday...when i wake up until i fall asleep. I don't even know if she is alive really i wouldn't know where she is! It is as if i created my own hell!
I'm 48 now and just realized that it was not a crush it was true love, it is still true love, if i were to see her today i don't know how i would act, probably would run away and hide like a mouse! My heart is in pain, i feel some nights that i am burning in heart pain, i don't know if its a heart-attack cause the pain is so great, what do i do! I am married and have my family, i have friends, i have parents...i can't tell anyone especially my parents that i am in love with a girl that i haven't seen in years. Part of me knows that when she left my life a good part of me left with her...nothing can bring it back until she is with me, she is the best thing ever, she is perfect even wit her flaws, i miss her so much i don't know if she can even feel my missing her or if that is even possible, she is my SOUL-MATE i know it...i feel we are connected, its so true you don't know what you have until you loose a person, then you think back and realize how sweet they are, this girl never asked me for anything, she never asked me for help in anyway, she only wanted me, and i was so horrible to her she's been gone for years, i don't even know where my baby is - it is killing me. Please someone help how do i move on? how do i get over her i'm not a sick person, i'm 48 and worried that i might die hurting for her. I can't stop thinking of her and when i do..i end up with a dream of her, so i can't win, how do i move on.?
What is the reason i think of her so much.?
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.