Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (70151 Views)

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Bukie(f): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2008
Layi good talk.But it's easier said than done.Sweetheart,it's not to be easy leaving her but u just have 2. Let me assure you dat if u destroy ur marriage to be wit her, d same thing will happen again and u'll end up having strings of broken homes. If u resist now,u'll be strentened. God will help you.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by mnlostlove: 5:31pm On May 28, 2009
Alright. I have a huge problem. Here's the background of the situation. I'm a young man 20 years old married to an 18 year old girl. We dated for about 6 six months and then I found out that she was pregnant. All this happened during my senior year in high school and her junior year. This is the problem I was forced to marry her because if I was not to marry her, her guardians said that they will take her back to Guam. And I live in a state where if you become pregnant does not give you the right to become emancipated so she had no saying if her guardians were going to take her to Guam. Back to her parents. So I married her. But before we got married we took a 3 month break and I started developing feelings for her cousin. and then we got married and things were great at first. But as the first year went on it started going downhill arguments everyday. Then the 2nd year started going by and she started to get physical punching me throwing things at me. and I understand sometimes it was my fault but it pisses me off when its not or when its something small. Shes always yelling at me, she doesn't know how to cook, she'd rather me clean but I never do because I work 12 hours a day. She needs me to do everything as for paying bills everything, she scared to call people so she has me call. Now were just got done with our 3rd year and going into our 4th and she is still the sameway. I've talked to her a billion times about what I don't like that she always does. She calms down for a while maybe a week and then its back to the sameway. And as all this is happening almost every other day we visit her aunt and her cousin(the one I have feelings for) stays there. And me and my wife's cousin are always talking. And I think I'm starting to fall in love with her. I'm trying to hold myself together but I think my feeling are starting to show. But I really can't help it. Her personality is really layed-back and that's the kind of person I am. She loves watching my kids as for my wife she loves going out without the kids. Her cousin cooks for me, loves talking with me. and shes always telling me she hopes she can find a man like me. and all that makes my feeling even more stronger for her. I don't know what to do. Can somebody help me,
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by kimaro: 2:51am On Jun 07, 2009
help,  i really need help,  im a 31 yr old and i'm already married for 9 yrs,  this is my first time falling inlove with another woman,  and i dont think its lust for me,  bec. i dont think of sex when where together bec. itsa like this i been working and working and the stress is very frustrating but when i meet her its like i have freedom i want to her and listen to her voice and hug her. but im married. is this bec. of my experience with my wife. bec. just last year my wife had an affair with my bestfriend and i found out about it and beg my wife to stop it but she never listen but i fight for her and for the painful months of fighting it eventually my wife came back to me. but now i dont know why it just happens and im really confused i dont want my marriage to be destroyed but i dont want to hurt my wife but i dont want to hurt the girl im inlove with. for the first time in my life im hanging on a tread. before i always calculate what i do but now its like im in the middle of the ocean dont know where to go,  please i really really really need help,  i cant just throw away what i fought before but i dont want to lose her the same way, please help me,
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by beingme(f): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2009
U got a son? interesting. U want to play that game? i don't think u will survive it fully. Flee and don't look back. control ur emotion and stop seeing her for Christ sake.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by biola44: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
go 4 deliverance, then counselling!
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
@poster trust me u are not d 1st, i only hope ur wife or any dat knos u or ur wife is not here on nland, shocked , just go and pray, undecided
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Pastorcare: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2009
Marriage is a commitment. It must be treated with every sacredness that it requires, else you will be guilty of the most heinous sin in the eyes of God, and those who stand by His Word. For more counseling, send email to Marriagecity@Gmail.com or call 234 01 8062750724
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Pastorcare:

Marriage is a commitment. It must be treated with every sacredness that it requires, else you will be guilty of the most heinous sin in the eyes of God, and those who stand by His Word. For more counseling, send email to Marriagecity@Gmail.com or call 234 01 8062750724
@poster oya na, u don see free G$C undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
adahna:

@poster oya na, u don see free G$C undecided lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by dreeldee: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2009
@ poster
sounds like you tied the knot for the wrng reasons   angry if you think you weren't ready to give up the game and turn in your player card WHY ON EARTH WULD U play with sumbody feelns like that and marry them. n then turn around and have a baby. this is exactly why less and less women get married in the first place bcus dudes like u (christans like u) don't believe in, value or respect the sanctity in marriage. i strongly suggest you ask the lord for mercy and forgiveness and try love honor and respect the woman you chose to marry seriously u need to grow up man. life aint always bout what you want ta do but what you gotta do thats what u call being a man and accepting your responsibilities. word to the unwise handle yo business. good luck man God bless.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Gwenda(f): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2009
Hey. I know love is a strong word. You may love this other woman, but are you in love with her. That is the question that you need to answer for yourself.
You have made a vow before God to stay faithful to your wife. Which is why you need to give your problems to him, for he has bigger hands to carry the burdens. He loves you and God will help you to see what is right.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
Poster. . .
You're the biggest Cheat the world has ever known after Tiger Woods
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by polynesian(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
lmao, this brother, my goshh, that means u never truely loved ur wife, if already ur falling for other girls /woman.

LAYI, preach it brother, luv ur advice /comment, lool
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by adetoru(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
what if your wife tells you she's in love with someone else
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by queeneve: 3:43am On Apr 01, 2010
Chile go take a cold shower, you Hot toad. You are lusting over a single attractive woman who spitted a good game got you sprung and hung. There no way you could impossible love this child, you confusing love with lust. Your panis love her, not your heart!
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ayettymama(f): 3:47am On Apr 01, 2010
why are u people awakenin ole posts naa
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Ikandmc(f): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2011
If you want to keep your marriage then you have to get out of that relationship with another woman. We all make mistakes, so don't feel bad, but you are the only one who can fix it, with the help of God of corse! Good luck
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
You are mentally ill dude cool
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by davidrdjn(m): 3:19am On Apr 05, 2011
this is what it all comes down to. and i expect most to say i am wrong, but this is reality. lets look at your wife first. do you really love her, in love,down deep want her more than anything, if this other lady did not come in the picture. if you say yes. drop contact with the other, even if meaning going to another church. if you dont love your wife this way anymore, then even though you stop seeing the other woman, there will be another that comes along that you want. in that case, be fair to her. even though it is going to hurt her, let her hurt happen and then it will heal. then shr has the chance to find another love.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ajadekoil(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Dat"s love after d love.u are nt fully mature b4 u got married.mariage is nt 4 age is 4 maturity.it"s an illusion.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Wislet(f): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2011
I bet HELL will be applauding your statement. It is young, reckless boys with your mentality that de devil easily uses. Be careful.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by ajadekoil(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
watin cos abusement
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by paris10: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2011
@Poster, You're married with one kid and you're already in love with another lady, abi? Listen to me you little brat, You're in LUST and not in love, ok.

Can you for once be a man and take care of your family. If that lil thing between your legs is causing you problem, you better run a Catholic Church and become a FATHER (afterall you claim to be a Xtian)

.Beautiful girls are temptation to married men. They have destroyed many sweet homes. Stop seeing this girl (even if it involves you not going to that Church again). After you've done this, give yourself time and the thought of her will start to vanish away from your already corrupt mind. And by the way, what has being a Xtian got do with lusting after a girl? That should be the main reason why you should in the first place never to have allowed temptation to have dominion over you!
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Blazay(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2011
Sorry, you are not in love.
You can NEVER find love outside marriage. . . .ONCE you have tasted the spiritual concept of marriage. . .even when you THINK you do not love your spouse.
Just phock her arzzzze and go back to your wife je je.
Simple!

Make sure she is married too o. . . otherwise you don buy casket and burial graand daan witi e-badu belle and e-jolosi!
She go wreck ya home after you use and dump am.
Be ready for the biggest blackmail in your life. kiss

Married peeps should never have affairs with single peeps and vice versa if you want your days to be long on earth.
Nothing but trouble and much ado about nothing.
Just chop and clean both your nyansh and mouth. . . and go back to your spouse I repeat.
That is the way we do it in "modern age". kiss
Divorce is NOT necessary. . .to change/sample new poohsie or deek-y! kiss

Amen! kiss
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by 1mochance: 4:24am On May 10, 2011
I can feel your pain I am in love with a sister in Christ and I am married to someone else. I got married 25yrs ago I was young and didn't know how to tell the sister I was in love with how I felt.  She went away to school and we lost contact for a couple of years. I always loved her but got married to someone else instead of waiting for her to come back.  This was the biggest mistake I could have ever made, not because my wife was a bad wife but because it changed the course of my life which I am sure would have gone differently if I had waited for her to come back. I have never stopped loving this sister I never had sex with her it was a true soul connection which I can say with all honesty I have never had with my wife. Don't live a lie you are better off my yourself.  You must honor God with your life and leaving your wife for someone else is not the answer.  I love this other sister but I will not leave my wife for her because I know this is not what will be pleasing to the Lord. We must be willing to lay down our life for Christ if we belong to Christ. Its not about how we can be satisfied with our lives but how we can please our heavenly Father.  Jesus had a will but said not my will but thy will be done Father.  We should do the same. I pray you are able to stand again the temptation to do anything other then the will of our heavenly Father.
Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by akpan123(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2011
YOU HAVE TO DIFF B/W LOVE AND LUST. YESTERDAY YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE AND YOU MARRIED HER AND HAD A KID. NOW TODAY

YOU ARE IN LOVE AGAIN WITH ANOTHER WOMEN, NOW THE QUESTIONS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOMMORROW.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by 1mochance: 9:52pm On May 11, 2011
You must not have read what I said I never had sex with her it was a true soul connection I have never had that with my wife. Anyone can marry and have sex and make babies that doesn't mean your in love. I love will always love this sister even if we are never come together as a man a wife I will always love her. I didn't say I would leave me wife for her. I will remain single and alone if this is the Lords will.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by akpan123(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2011
lets start from the known to the unkown, i m trying to understand , how u feel and always remember , i assume you wife have love you and was there for you all the time. please don t hurt her.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by 1mochance: 12:15am On May 12, 2011
I believe no matter what I do someone will be hurt. The thing you to keep in mind is am I hurting her more by standing and knowing I don't love her like the wife. She is a good woman but I have only fooled her and myself by staying as long as I have. I will remain single and try to focus on what God has called me to. I need your prayers every marriage doesn't always work out especially when you married for the wrong reasons.  I have mess up her life and mind I will always be deeply sadden for this and repent for not seeking the Lord first. I am willing to suffer what ever the Lord says I must, But I will not take this marriage any farther knowing I don't love her. Please keep me in your prayer that the Lord will heal us from me breaking our vows to each other.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by akpan123(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2011
ok if you have made up your mind, explain things to her and give her some time. there will be question that cannot be answered and

always be there for your children and know that its not giong to be easy. but with GOD all things are possible .GOOD LUCK AND STAYED

BLESSED.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Sheyun(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2011
lipsrsealed God will touch your heart. Imagine your wife inlove with another man.
Re: Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman by Olaisrich(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2011
@ Op, i salute your courage for bringing this issue to an open forum, i strongly beleive that you honestly looking
for a solution that is why you bring it here, i can understand your plight! people had said it all, but in addition i want
you to always help your wife to choose her outfits,hairstyles,shoes,necklace and a host of others that will always
make her attractive to you. The forces against marriages nowadays is more than just fulfilling HEAD OF THE HOUSE
responsibities,there is need for extra comittment and sacrifice to keep the fire burning. Spending more time with your
wife on a constant basis after physically and emotional dissociation from the strange woman will definately be of help. Imaging when you start feeling
like this in less than 3 yrs, what will hapeen in the next 20 yrs?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.