Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) (9403 Views)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos / Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by gideon243(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by jashar(f): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
There are after all many gods........
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by EmmyBoy2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
chibwike:
[color=#97800]Lmao...what do this people take God as[/color]
Me too tire sef.....
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 4:23am On Jul 30, 2015
This picture struck a chord in my heart. Am I the only feeling empathic for these girls?
I see young girls who know that what they're doing its not right, yet they seemingly cant stop.
May be because this is the source of livelihood for their siblings at home, or even their children (as single moms).
Never criticise anyone until you've been in their shoes.
Giving these ones a better means is like stamping your name on the heart of the Saviour.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by saintneo(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2015
kinda reminds me of the sisters of the dark

BTW, have a look at Nigeria glo Premier League Fixtures and the Star Match of the Week.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2015
I sinned yesterday. I can't judge another today.

God save their souls.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2015
That's why God is actually God....indeed He is merciful!!!
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by thorpido(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
People have different wrong impressions of God.
If their prayer is the prayer of repentance however,God will hear.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Bonapart(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
mentorandfriend:
This picture struck a chord in my heart. Am I the only feeling empathic for these girls?
I see young girls who know that what they're doing its normt right, yet they seemingly cant stop.
May be because this is the source of livelihood for their siblings at home, or even their children (as single moms).
Never criticise anyone until you've been in their shoes.
Giving these ones a better means is like stamping your name on the heart of the Saviour.
you're very wrong on this pls!!!!!!
That's what they will tell their God on judgement day right? ??
That's not an excuse.... boko haram pray too, armed robbers do the same... tell me again is a source of livelihood for their family that they should continue the killing and robbery and shouldn't be criticised.... that's way off point

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2015
pretydiva:
It's certainly not d God almighty dey r praying 2. May b dey ve other gods
have you ever collected money from men you have had sex with?
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by idongesit88: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2015
therealdeal10:
U av gat 2 b fu*king kidding me, lwkmd r dey praying 4 more customers 2 patronize or wat. Dey shuld keep on deceiving demselves cuz God no dey ansa dis kind prayer
yes u ar rite, God dsnt answer such prayers but their believe do answer, it works for them period! Dnt judge
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by therealdeal10: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Plz wat do dey believe in?? I'm curious 2 knw
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Bonapart:
you're very wrong on this pls!!!!!!
That's what they will tell their God on judgement day right? ??
That's not an excuse.... boko haram pray too, armed robbers do the same... tell me again is a source of livelihood for their family that they should continue the killing and robbery and shouldn't be criticised.... that's way off point
You've never been through the feeling of desperation of not having money and watching your children starve in your presence, have you?

Comparing these harmless women to BokoHaram and Armed robbers is a mismatch, because what they are doing is not threatening your life.

I'm not justifying strip dancing, but If you have been through half of what makes some people prostitute their bodies, you will shut your mouth up.
Life is not fair to everyone.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Mznaett: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Dem be like:
Oh G-d! into ur hands we commits our hustle
make market enter today
make customers come abeg
thank you 4 we know you never failed us
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Chillext:
Strippers praying together before climbing the pole. Do you think this is wrong or right.. Pls judge them biko, i dunno what to say..

WOW....Looookat Angieberry in the Pink top....truss me....that's Angieberry!!! cheesy
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Blackfire(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

Yes. Totally possible. Rahab in the bible for example; whom God commanded one of his men to marry her. She went from harlot to heroine in the bible.

#wearenotGod.

k
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
They that have no sin, please come o
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by deanoffaculty: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
They were not praying to the Only, Holy and All sufficient God. They were actually praying to their gods like Doropu**y, Dorobooty, Dorod**k,etc
grin grin grin
Don't be surprised! Satanists, illuminati crew, occultic people,etc....do pray and hold their hands in a circle.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by BOWOTO(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2015
therealdeal10:
U av gat 2 b fu*king kidding me, lwkmd r dey praying 4 more customers 2 patronize or wat. Dey shuld keep on deceiving demselves cuz God no dey ansa dis kind prayer
Don't judge just because you sin differently from them.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by BOWOTO(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2015
djeezy:
They are praying to the devil. Lol God does not answer prayers involving making money through immoral means. Only the devil does.
There's no big or small sin,we all sin differently and we still pray, do not judge.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Bonapart(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You've never been through the feeling of desperation of not having money and watching your children starve in your presence, have you?

Comparing these harmless women to BokoHaram and Armed robbers is a mismatch, because what they are doing is not threatening your life.

I'm not justifying strip dancing, but If you have been through half of what makes some people prostitute their bodies, you will shut your mouth up.
Life is not fair to everyone.
you're not trying to justify these people are you?
Their sin is against their body first, causing other people to sin and sin against God.... no matter wat is going on in their family, there are million ways to make 3 square mill, cloth and provide for the family..... sin is sin just different consequences
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by angieberry(f): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

WOW....Looookat Angieberry in the Pink top....truss me....that's Angieberry!!! cheesy
angry
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:

angry

...u tink we wunt recognize u in the pink top??....Great Nyansh though....BUSTED!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by angieberry(f): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

...u tink we wunt recognize u in the pink top??....Great Nyansh though....BUSTED!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CRACKHEAD STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!

cc ishilovie
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:

CRACKHEAD STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!

cc ishilovie

^^^^^^Mr Cork wanna-be tryn way way too hard!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by mysticdollar(f): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:
Everything you do in life needs prayers.
Not this kind of thing
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by hardbody: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
therealdeal10:

...but God answers the prayers of a coffin maker? the pall bearers? Or that of a mechanic or even a doctor?

They all pray for something negative to happen to their prospective customers so that they can sell...

In truth, even the thief and robber prays before operation, when they succeed, is it God that has answered the prayer?

Effectively in life, we all exist to benefit from another person's downturn. In that sense, these ladies are not even doing anything bad by praying to whatever they believe in. It is their faith that will see them through not the efficacy of the prayer or to whom it is directed.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by angieberry(f): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
see this etopian refugee...nobody wanna be like somali pirate crakhead that lives in agengule angry you aint even light skin sef undecided now get the steppin and pls try to rebleach the left potion of ur face maybe nairaland gels will ansa you (no oofeinsese)
MrCork:

^^^^^^Mr Cork wanna-be tryn way way too hard!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:
see this etopian refugee...nobody wanna be like somali pirate crakhead that lives in agengule angry you aint even light skin sef undecided now get the steppin and pls try to rebleach the left potion of ur face maybe nairaland gels will ansa you (no oofeinsese)

^^^crackhead Mr Cork wanna-be still tryn way way way way too hard.... Practise makes perfect B!tch!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by therealdeal10: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
I guess u r right den

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. / CHOOSE WISELY! 2 Million Naira Or This Babe, Which Would You Choose? (See Photo) / 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.