Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) (9409 Views)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos / Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by angieberry(f): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

^^^crackhead Mr Cork wanna-be still tryn way way way way too hard.... Practise makes perfect B!tch!!! grin grin grin grin
oh but you know i troll better than you, dumbtard. But i won't spoil your trade for you so don't be scared. so, i said I'd stop cussing out, so I'd just overlook the 'b!tch' you just called me..... so where was i ?

^^^see how your cussing like agengule mechanic...later you say that you can't find gyal on nairaland... you homebase people mehnnn undecided
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bonapart:
you're not trying to justify these people are you?
Their sin is against their body first, causing other people to sin and sin against God...no matter wat is going on in their family, there are million ways to make 3 square mill, cloth and provide for the family..... sin is sin just different consequences
You tow the religious line bro, and I'm pretty sure you're not even qualified to judge them...but I'll excuse you on that.
It seems to me that you're in a hurry to quote me first instead of trying to digest what I'm saying.
For the sake of clarity, let me repeat what I've been saying since.
I am not justifying that they are strip dancing.
My little disagreement with you is that you tried to equate harmless strip dancers to BokoHaram and Armed robbers who kill and maim innocent people. Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:

oh but you know i troll better than you, dumbtard. But i won't spoil your trade for you so don't be scared. so, i said I'd stop cussing out, so I'd just overlook the 'b!tch' you just called me..... so where was i ?

^^^see how your cussing like agengule mechanic...later you say that you can't find gyal on nairaland... you homebase people mehnnn undecided

Angieberry<<<<<<<< Homebase Stripper from lagos!! wink

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by angieberry(f): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrcork<<<<<<<<< deluded, somali-pirate looking meachanic (true talk) embarassed
MrCork:

Angieberry<<<<<<<< Homebase Stripper from lagos!! wink
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:
Mrcork<<<<<<<<< deluded, somali-pirate looking meachanic (true talk) embarassed

OK CRACKHEAD.. U WIN!!

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Xiadnat:
Hm. I really tend to shy away from judging people w/o knowing the full story.

Firstly: We are assuming they are praying to the "G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob". And, we do not know what they are praying about. They may be praying about something unrelated to being naked and parading their bodies. There are other gods of this world--the god of the pole dancing may indeed listen and bless their hustle.

Even Still, The G-d of the Bible may also listen and bless their hustle. Only G-d truly knows the hearts, intentions, struggles and lives of these dancers. He may not condone their actions, but G-d still listens.

Jesus did hang out with prostitutes, liars, cheaters and the like.

Case in point: Joyce Meyers conducted bible studies in short shorts, skimpy skirts, a bottle of gin and a cigarette in her hand for years. Before she finally became the woman of G-d that she is today.

My 2 shillings....

u are on point joor make those hypocrites dey judge as if dem know God ways... any person that claims to understand the WHY of God dey confuse him/herself... no one truly knows
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by angieberry(f): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
see this silly fellow... this was never a competition... i was just doing my thing undecided
you're now boring, ok bye smiley
MrCork:

OK CRACKHEAD.. U WIN!!
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:
see this silly fellow... this was never a competition... i was just doing my thing undecided
you're now boring, ok bye smiley

..I can never be on yor level..... YOU A STRIPPPPPER!!!!! (((stewwwwwwpid)))) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MrCork: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry <<<<<<< this wanna-be CRACKHEAD chick so dumb like her name sounds...I swaaaar!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by iwatchandlisten(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
do not mock God for God is not mocked
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by djeezy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
There's no big or small sin,we all sin differently and we still pray, do not judge.
smh where in my post did I judge or call them names?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? / Choose One(pic) / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.