Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters (41949 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by proxillin(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
sunsewa:

God bless u,unbiased human,encouraging, u gonna be the wise Solomon among ur peers.

I want you to know that despite Marginalization during GEJ tenure, Nigeria did not break.

I dont see why Nigeria should break now.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Pangea: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
keyhole2015:
And "If the igbos play the card very well Chris Ngige would have come out unopposed by now and nobody will drag the senate president seat with him but the leaders of the region played blind man politics"

The igbo people should rally round okorocha and ngige and other igbo leaders to move to the party in power.

The igbo should force themselves to put history behind and move fwd.

The igbo need a leader. To represent and speak for them

The should come out and. Condemn irresponsile acts eg radio biafra, and ekweremadu 's behaviour

The igbo should stop feeling victimized all the time.they should pray and work for projects and development to Come to their land during this APC time cos they ll stay after 2019

They already have a leader naa,
NNAMDI KANU!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Igbos brought this upon themselves, you can not be tribalistic and expcet warm embrace from others.
They said they want nothing to do with APC, why would they want something from an APC led government?
When APGA joins APC, Buhari will reconsider his stance!!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by legendsilver(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Only fools takes Igbo tribe serious

7 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kingspin:
It not about igbo race, Buhari has no sense till tomorrow. He just want to rule Nigeria like other senior soldier in the past.
eget as ibo dey think, did buhari put himself as president or he got numbers of votes to be their.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
I am yoruba,and I agree with you,we yoruba are just after our tummy,while hausas are power mongers. Igbos are the economical pillars of Nigeria.
emeka igbo boy stop smoking igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by ekiloui(f): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

[size=14pt]You dont want Biafra? undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaaa and you are Igbo?

meeeen...you should be in Romance section jor[/size]

Dumb!

I'm Igbo, and I don't want Biafra and there are millions like me. Deal with it!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by oluamid(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
winniz:

Don't mind those Yoloba betrayals that went and sold the house speaker that GEJ zoned to them to the North, always saying GEJ marginalised them.

The Yoruba, as you said, sold the speakership to the north and that singular act is one of the reasons APC is in power today. That's long termism and looking at the bigger picture if you ask me.

I don't usually reply these kind of post but I just had to chip this in.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by proxillin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
ekiloui:

Dumb!

I'm Igbo, and I don't want Biafra and there are millions like me. Deal with it!

Hmmm interesting.

This is the first time I am seeing your type of Igbo.

Will like to know u wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by nduchucks: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
We must disavow Nnamdi and all other proponents of secession and embrace one Nigeria. Continuing to act in an unpatriotic manner and living in the past will not help us in the East.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
disumusa:
eget as ibo dey think, did buhari put himself as president or he got numbers of votes to be their.
Is about Nigeria not Buhari at all. If change come Nigeria every part of the country will know. For now it abt who rule. It about Nigeria not tribe if u know how peace can come to Nigeria.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
jpphilips:
Igbos brought this upon themselves, you can not be tribalistic and expcet warm embrace from others.
They said they want nothing to do with APC, why would they want something from an APC led government?
pls let see how long ibo can hold them self as opposition party for 16 years like yorubas. We are watching, more so defection is not allow, inugo.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pangea:

You don't know them!
They are highly callous and only think of NOW!
All the good of the PAST you have done for them is forgotten!

Exactly, bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
jpphilips:

OLODO CONTINUE TO DREAM!!! IGBOS HAVE SEEN THE BENEFITS OF THE APC IN OSUN AND IMO STATES. WE ARE BETTER OFF WITH APGA AND PDP.TO HELL WITH YOUR USELESS APPOINTMENTS

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Spybradd: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
You got the response already from my quote except you are just pretending. But do not cry over the past any more. I hope buhari the new saviour will make it up for SW. Already, they got deputy speaker and house leader, as well as two of buhari's spokes talkatives. Igbos got nothing and they deserve nothing, while the hausa-fulani got all because they are best on technocrat merit base driven govt of mr buhari the clean hand

no NO no,wiseoneking,it is the moniker you quoted,wordcat,that i need response from,not you.am on the same page with you,i only needed wordcat to respond to your thought provoking post that bared the truth about the Yoruba at the helms of affairs at the nass in the gej govt...haven rejected their very own mulikat akande for a northerner,tambouwal..
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pangea:

You don't know them!
They are highly callous and only think of NOW!
All the good of the PAST you have done for them is forgotten!
i guess ndigbo is like janet jackson. ' WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY '
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
disumusa:
pls let see how long ibo can hold them self as opposition party for 16 years like yorubas. We are watching, more so defection is not allow, inugo.
OLORIBRUKU WAS OBASANJO A YORUBA MAN NOT PRESIDENT FOR 8 OF THOSE 16 YEARS? WHAT USELESS BUNCH OF PEOPLE
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by sunsewa: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
ls a welcome act,long expected it, just that Okorocha and its followers ought to be ashame of themselves for the spiteful rejection dished to them by the gang up of the leadership of the two leading tribes in APC, marshalled by buhari,in compliance with his 5% attention interview in USA,Rochas face has been spitefully defaced with faeces by his fellow leaders in APC.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BOWOTO(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
disumusa:
emeka igbo boy stop smoking igbo.
ori e o pe!
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by paulinade: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Your write up I will say iswell said but need I say that the igbos themselves don't have the interest of its people at heart until that happens you will only be crying fowl and I don't see them any where governance quote me. The igbos don't tell themselves the truth and don't like to hear it and as far as that happens they will continue to remain the most uncormfortable tribe ever known in nigeria uote me again.
ObamaSonnn:

SOURCE
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
oluamid:

The Yoruba, as you said, sold the speakership to the north and that singular act is one of the reasons APC is in power today. That's long termism and looking at the bigger picture if you ask me.

I don't usually reply these kind of post but I just had to chip this in.
bro he thinks yoruba are like ibos,who can not understand and also refuse to investigate why most sensitive position or slot are given to their women. All they do is noise.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by proxillin(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

OLODO CONTINUE TO DREAM!!! IGBOS HAVE SEEN THE BENEFITS OF THE APC IN OSUN AND IMO STATES. WE ARE BETTER OFF WITH APGA AND PDP.TO HELL WITH YOUR USELESS APPOINTMENTS

You guys always speak from multiple holes like a basket dripping water.

1. We don't need your political appointments.
2. Buhari is marginalizing us.

Where do you stand? Confused lot

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Spybradd: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
disumusa:
pls let see how long ibo can hold them self as opposition party for 16 years like Yoruba's. We are watching, more so defection is not ALLOW,inugo.

o ye giant cow,it is allowed,not ALLOW.

and again, O ye Nnama,why art thou so cattle like this,pls reason like a more sensible animal like a baboon,if reasoning like a supposed human is too hard for ur brain..haba!

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by TopHand: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
On the issue of having principal officers in the senate and house of reps pls people wake up APC just fought a tooth and nail battle among themselves b4 they were finally able to reach an amicable conclusion and do you really expect them to be in a charity mood after a southeast led opposition just scuffled and destroyed their well prepared template 4 the senate presidency, so on issue of senate and house of reps forget it Southeast is firmly in opposition, on the issue of appointments please people what appointments, PMB has so far for the last 60 been operating this government with permanent secretaries and heads of department left overs from the last administration, on the issue of DSS and service chiefs, so what? GEJ appointed people he trusted to watch his back, and the same follows PMB appointed people he can trust into these sensitive positions, I mainly do business with Igbo people they are a focus and driven people good people once you understand them, unfortunately the motivation and desire 4 material wealth over shadows and dominates other qualities in them, how many of the Ndigbo leaders are singing corruption is bad, how many have you heard go on national tv and radio to r say corruption is wrong, the problem is that the diamonds among the Igbos unfortunately r not into politics.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
ori e o pe!
i will not blame you you've try enough to forge ondo state certificate of origine
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Meelaw(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
ObamaSonnn:

SOURCE
must they be appointed?thought appointment should be based on merit and people you trust,the Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba thing is a myopic thing,he appointed Nigerians and not Ghanians...so Quit..foolish people would come n quote..mind them not,people and not tribes are basically stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by indeed123: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
hakeem4:
Eyin omo wailing wallers

Mo gbo information.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Omenkata: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mosh1:

U just type this rubbish to alleviate your pain which is still Fresh and Raw.Well,this will not stop me from educating u a little:

1.You claimed that your ppl are not cowards but i have not heard of one instance where Igbos are killing the Hausas even in the East and they have been killing your people even before independence.Just try it once and i promise you that your homeless vultures brothers that scatter all over the North will be history.At least there are many instances where Yorubas were killing the Hausas not once not twice but i have not heard of that from the East of the Naija.
2. You claimed to be better off than the self acclaimed sophisticated Yorubas,how? by owning rented shops all over the place? Pls lemme know the criteria being used,is it history,development,education,achievement or politics. Pls get back to me so that we can debate on this.

What i hate most is that you guys always prove to be "Chest Beaters" as you were being called with little back up to support your claim.
As i use to say,i hate to type this rubbish because it is invidious to be claiming that a particular ethnic is better than the other,if they are better are u as a person better than a whole tribe,if no then pls Bleep off......

eeehmm i don't read long story make it short next time
and please save that epistle for your hunger infested tribe.

Hopless descendant of the notorious rat poison king Awolawo

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by disumusa: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Spybradd:

o ye giant cow,it is allowed,not ALLOW.

and again, O ye Nnama,why art thou so cattle like this,pls reason like a more sensible animal like a baboon,if reasoning like a supposed human is too hard for ur brain..haba!

grin grin grin
nonsense,use your faculty if you have any at all. Any way how is your market.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by paulinade: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Point of correction nigeria isn't going to divide. It doesn't matter who becomes who as far as whoever becomes what delivers and is able to work as expected. You guys you nevere cease to amaze me that is why we are where we are today does it matter who is where. Whether hausa or ijaw who cares. Let the work be done. The former president from ijaw what was his achievements,the former president house of assembly what did he do to better the lot of the igbos. Until you show tanjible achievements you all are no betterquote author=helpee post=36416638]I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card. [/quote]
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Igbos has bin marginalized since 1960. In as much as we want PMB 2carry all zones along diz journey. A fact remains dt Igbos are neither friendly nor accommodating in nature. Going by my stay in d east 4sm time, its obvious igbos are extremely tribalistic while there so called igbo leaders except Azik n Ojukwu are only selling d igbos future

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.
I never know such intelligent people still exist on nairaland...em not igbo but I must say ur writeup is so apt!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.