Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114297 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ITbomb(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Address to:

The Director
Commercial Industrial Development
Niger Delta Development Commission
Port Harcourt

Through;

The Director
NDDC (........ State Office)
.......... Road
....... State
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
samokoduwa:

What is confusing you. If you can't find address which I know I paste all the nddc office above. If you can't go in person, package what is asked and mail by register mail, nipost would help you out. You got 10days more. 9 states covers Niger Delta, mini is ssce, do the maths. You don't meet requirement you out. No Oga at Top matter. Take your application serious, that is all I can say.

Oga calm down no need to make any one's post/question seem silly. Before you pasted those addresses you say you did, I had already gone to the nddc page to get those addresses. So I have them all saved in my phone.
However if you were not so hell bent on making someone look silly, you would have noticed that kayce911 said he has been to the given address for Abia State but was unable to locate the nddc office, hence my confusion. If the address on their page for Abia State is no longer in use, who is the kind NLander who has been able to locate the new one? Or on the other hand could it be kayce911 made a mistake?
If you had to travel from Port Harcourt to Abia State for this submission, I'm sure you would share my concern.
Next time please read through the chat threads before you mention people in alluding posts
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
kayce911:
No...any help ?

kayce911 we could check out the Project office address at Ukwa West @
Opposite Anglican Junior Seminary, Oke-Ikpe Local Government Headquarters, Ukwa West

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
mYphhiRes:

kayce911 we could check out the Project office address at Ukwa West @
Opposite Anglican Junior Seminary, Oke-Ikpe Local Government Headquarters, Ukwa West
when do you intend going?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ogiewanye(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
vera202:
pls is it along sapele road

no....its along third
when u get to third..just ask fr direction...
its nt far frm third
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
judithidoghogm:
Please for those in warrican I submit mine through nipost?

I submitted in warri, I must say, I really will not advice anybody to submit Via nipost or post office, u should submit personally, Secondly, we were asked to fill a form wish include name, phone number, higher qualifications, so if u thinking of using nipost I don't think nipost will fill dat form for u..... I hope I make some sense to u.

6 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
kayce911:
when do you intend going?
I can't travel until Thursday, so by God's grace I'd be there on Thursday morning. A friend who resides in Abia State would be going there tomorrow though, hopefully, I'd find out how it goes from him tomorrow.
When do you plan to make an attempt at it?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
mYphhiRes:

I can't travel until Thursday, so by God's grace I'd be there on Thursday morning. A friend who resides in Abia State would be going there tomorrow though, hopefully, I'd find out how it goes from him tomorrow.
When do you plan to make an attempt at it?
I be going on Wednesday... Plz do give feed back on your friends movement tomorrow. just quote me here tomorrow.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Dose dat submitted in warri office, hw did u addressed the letter?..pls giv a sample..
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

It at mmway,if you are coming from 3rd junction it after ecobank, if you are coming from ikopba hill, it is after first bank. It a popular building just asking the conductor to drop you at nddc if you are driving as anybody

copied! thanks man. but who did u address it to?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Address to:

The Director
Commercial Industrial Development
Niger Delta Development Commission
Port Harcourt

Through;

The Director
NDDC (........ State Office)
.......... Road
....... State
you address looks good, how did you get the hands.
I am most concerned abt"commercial industrial development' how did you arrive at that??

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by gabialonso(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2015
address to..

The Director,

Education, Health and Social Services,

Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)

(Headquarters Office),

Port-Harcourt

Through:

The State Representative,

NDDC, ......State Office,

.......,State.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
ogiewanye:

no....its along third
when u get to third..just ask fr direction...
its nt far frm third
Did you fill any form on submitting your application?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Etizz:

I have submitted in Warri, wen u get to edjeba Junction along airport road, take a kehkeh to drop u at NDDC office along d edjeba road....

How did you address ur leta?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Patriciio: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Can the application be submitted in asaba....cos asaba is closer to me than warri? Has any1 submitted his/hers in asaba?.....kindly assist wit me relevant info...thanks fellas.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
kayce911:
I be going on Wednesday... Plz do give feed back on your friends movement tomorrow. just quote me here tomorrow.
My friend has successfully submitted at d Oke-Ikpe lga office. I don't know where you are coming from but if you stop at obehie junction, you can take a bike to Oke-Ikpe lga, the nddc office is along the road by your left. Which state are you travelling from?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifiegboria(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2015
ogiewanye:
Just submitted mine today @ the edo office.
Who did u address it to? Did u fill any form on submitting ur appl? Quote me please
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
ogiewanye:
Just submitted mine today @ the edo office.

pls who did u address it to and did u fill any form at the nddc office upon submission?? urgent answer plssss
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
mYphhiRes:

My friend has successfully submitted at d Oke-Ikpe lga office. I don't know where you are coming from but if you stop at obehie junction, you can take a bike to Oke-Ikpe lga, the nddc office is along the road by your left. Which state are you travelling from?
thanks... I knw obehie junction. I'll be there tomorrow.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Patriciio: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
molydonhenry:
I don finish my application sharpally, On my way to Asaba
Pls have u finally submitted@ d nddc asaba office....? I wuld deeply appreciate ur promp resp.. Thanks!
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dexcira(f): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
pls who has submitted at IMO nddc?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
mauryn87:
How did you address ur leta?
Address it to your state office, u say :
The Director, Niger Delta Development Commission, ..... Your state address... .... City.....
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Offshorexpert: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
The programme is a 7-day training comprising of both classroom lectures and practicals. The consultant (trainer) is Monsoli Global Services Ltd. Last yr, a total of 135 trainees drawn from the 9 NDDC states were taken.
Hope this helps!
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Offshorexpert:
The programme is a 7-day training comprising of both classroom lectures and practicals. The consultant (trainer) is Monsoli Global Services Ltd. Last yr, a total of 135 trainees drawn from the 9 NDDC states were taken.
Hope this helps!
thanks boss.. but after the training what next
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Offshorexpert:
Hope this helps!
Plz where is the location of the training?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by u3fine(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Last year been the first batch was held at Akwa/Ibom State
kayce911:
Plz where is the location of the training?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
mYphhiRes:

Oga calm down no need to make any one's post/question seem silly. Before you pasted those addresses you say you did, I had already gone to the nddc page to get those addresses. So I have them all saved in my phone.
However if you were not so hell bent on making someone look silly, you would have noticed that kayce911 said he has been to the given address for Abia State but was unable to locate the nddc office, hence my confusion. If the address on their page for Abia State is no longer in use, who is the kind NLander who has been able to locate the new one? Or on the other hand could it be kayce911 made a mistake?
If you had to travel from Port Harcourt to Abia State for this submission, I'm sure you would share my concern.
Next time please read through the chat threads before you mention people in alluding posts

Noted, no hard feelings
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

Noted, no hard feelings
cool

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
u3fine:
Last year been the first batch was held at Akwa/Ibom State
just 7 days, do you have any idea how it went?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Etizz:

The Director, Niger Delta Development Commission, ..... Your state address... .... City.....
smiley
Etizz:

thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Whats the aptitude test format for this oil spill..make person start to dey prepare ooo..no time
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
mauryn87:
smiley thanks
Hope u have submitted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.