Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114287 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by honestivo(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2015
smithsydny:
Its oil spill programe dat were for. My own wahala nw is who am i adressing it to?
to ur state representative
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Director, The Directorate of Administration and Human Resources, ....
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dayo23(f): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Stevosty:
I think the bolded is better
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dayo23(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Stevosty:
Will there be salaries during the training? Any idea?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Gus so. Am in lag wil hav to tranport mine to ph asap.
honestivo:
to ur state representative
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
dayo23:
Will there be salaries during the training? Any idea?
no idea, first timer
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by gab4cha: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
niyogeol:
According to the 'Nations'
please can you help with info on which dailies you got that pics, have someone interested in the fibre optics but can't find any other link to this info.
Please !!!
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Plz if you are from Abia and you've succeeded in locating nddc office in umuahia do let us knw,cos the can't be located in that address they provided.
some one should Plz help asap.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mascottboy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bt how will somone be askin who to address it to, u can see nddc office n u re askin again, address it to ur particular nddc state office address, pls i hav gone to submit my own at numba 1 wogu street. Pls if u re in phc, de place have no signpost, so jst use ur wisdow and observe tins around. Nd b4 i forget, if de commission publish name pls dont forget to alert pple via dis media, because my name will be out. Thank me later. Adios.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
kayce911:
Plz if you are from Abia and you've succeeded in locating nddc office in umuahia do let us knw,cos the can't be located in that address they provided.
kayce911 have you succeeded in getting the Abia office?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Can i apply with my HND or OND?..which qualification did u apply with@mascotboby...
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Has any body submitted in warri office?..pls, sombody shuld provide nddc warri address.tanx
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
madri4u:
Has any body submitted in warri office?..pls, sombody shuld provide nddc warri address.tanx

I have submitted in Warri, wen u get to edjeba Junction along airport road, take a kehkeh to drop u at NDDC office along d edjeba road....
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
mYphhiRes:

kayce911 have you succeeded in getting the Abia office?
No...any help ?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ogiewanye(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Just submitted mine today @ the edo office.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
At the mercy of NIPOST

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mascottboy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
madri4u:
Can i apply with my HND or OND?..which qualification did u apply with@mascotboby...
yes. Ur questions re funny.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
madri4u:
if you have Phd, u better use it, SSC is just the minimum.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Plus10(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Etizz:

I have submitted in Warri, wen u get to edjeba Junction along airport road, take a kehkeh to drop u at NDDC office along d edjeba road....
Thanks.But please is the application letter handwriten one or typed?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by vera202(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
ogiewanye:
Just submitted mine today @ the edo office.
pls is it along sapele road
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Plus10:
Handwritten...
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
U didnt submit at headquarters? At aba rd? No vex baba jst gv us hw u addressd urs. Evry person no sabi.
mascottboy:
Bt how will somone be askin who to address it to, u can see nddc office n u re askin again, address it to ur particular nddc state office address, pls i hav gone to submit my own at numba 1 wogu street. Pls if u re in phc, de place have no signpost, so jst use ur wisdow and observe tins around. Nd b4 i forget, if de commission publish name pls dont forget to alert pple via dis media, because my name will be out. Thank me later. Adios.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by TheCode(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Plus10:

Oga read the instructions now, haba undecided

Someone asked whether he can apply because he has bagged an OND when it is clearly stated there that the MINIMUM requirement is WASSC. Abi he no sabi the meaning of minimum?

Another said he is from the North and asked if he can apply when it is clearly stated that to be eligible, you must be an indigene of one of the Niger Delta states. Abi he been dey look for false hope?

Now you are asking if the letter should be typed or handwritten. This beats me; can't u read it there, stated unambiguously, that it should be handwritten?

Please my brothers, let us help ourselves. What we need at this stage is people who would say, "I have submitted mine. That address at so so and so state is not really conspicuous. See how to get there..."; or some other helpful info. If anyone has a question, let it not be another no-brainer. Biko.

No hard feelings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
madri4u:
Pls can OND Or HND apply? Or is it advisable to use only ssce result to apply for better chances of shortlisting.

Lol, minimum requirements is SSCE people with master are going to apply, u are saying ond or hnd. Interesting....

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol, minimum requirements is SSCE people with master are going to apply, u are saying ond or hnd. Interesting....

Please Sam, My Question Is This : Are They Going To Employ Us After The Training? Or We Will Use The Certificate n Experience To Go And Look For Job In Oil Firms?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by mYphhiRes: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
kayce911:
No...any help ?
Not yet... I'm also confused about the address too
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=vera202 post=36567697] pls is it along sapele road[/quot

for those who have submited in Edo, please where exactly along sapele road, cos the address in their directory says 144 Mutala Muhammed way.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please for those in warrican I submit mine through nipost?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
ebukasoso:

Please Sam, My Question Is This : Are They Going To Employ Us After The Training? Or We Will Use The Certificate n Experience To Go And Look For Job In Oil Firms?

As indicated in the advert, it a training programme for an oil spill response management. Whatever comes after is for those that have completed the training. I can't pin point if job offer but there is always God, we are in era of change. Anything can happen. Take your application serious. That all I can tell now.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
mYphhiRes:

Not yet... I'm also confused about the address too

What is confusing you. If you can't find address which I know I paste all the nddc office above. If you can't go in person, package what is asked and mail by register mail, nipost would help you out. You got 10days more. 9 states covers Niger Delta, mini is ssce, do the maths. You don't meet requirement you out. No Oga at Top matter. Take your application serious, that is all I can say.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=governoragweven post=36571180][/quote]

It at mmway,if you are coming from 3rd junction it after ecobank, if you are coming from ikopba hill, it is after first bank. It a popular building just asking the conductor to drop you at nddc if you are driving as anybody
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by joshuajunior(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
kayce911:
Thanx bro. I walked through uwalaka street but no such address exist. I was told by the residents that no such commission exist. I called my cousin and she told me their office is in ukwa west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.