Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Help Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out. (808 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
there's this girl that loves me, my parents know her, she's very good tho, but i don't have any feelings for her, my parents persuading me to marry her, but she's a lady i control a lot, if i say shut up, she will. now my question is 1. is it good to marry a girl that loves me and i don't. 2. i feel like a woman must not always be a 'yes wife'. she trying her best to make me love her. but is it advisable for me to marry a girl that loves me and i don't?
Re: Help Me Out. by naijaboiy: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
NO! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out. by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yur duty is to love.... So go get urself someone u love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
you know even wait make i post finish undecided na 10G u dey use?

please tell me why you said no

naijaboiy:
NO! undecided
Re: Help Me Out. by naijaboiy: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
OriEyeLe:
you know even wait make i post finish undecided na 10G u dey use?

please tell me why you said no

Wetin else you wan post? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
You want to marry a 'slave'? Very bad investment. She'll add no value to your 'real estate'. *pardon my choice in words. Just trying to be upfront.*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Out. by Johnnoah1st: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
OriEyeLe:
there's this girl that loves me, my parents know her, she's very good tho, but i don't have any feelings for her, my parents persuading me to marry her, but she's a lady i control a lot, if i say shut up, she will. now my question is 1. is it good to marry a girl that loves me and i don't. 2. i feel like a woman must not always be a 'yes wife'. she trying her best to make me love her. but is it advisable for me to marry a girl that loves me and i don't?
dont marry out of pity!
Re: Help Me Out. by ArchEnemy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Marrying someone you don't love is risky; to forestall groaning, grumbling and cheating in future
Re: Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
yeah, it's 100% certain i will be cheating on her, she knows i am drilling other girls even on of her friend, i tried everything for her to just leave me, she won't
Re: Help Me Out. by ibkgab001: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Her True colour is when she has the ring on her Fourth Finger ......Men ladies are wise and cunny like a tortoise

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out. by chibwike(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
When she gives birth to the first two kids, that "yes sir" might stop.

Cos she ve gained ground

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out. by mejai(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
men! I am thinking for an advice to give u.......
still thinking.......
oh no! am sorry my brain has shut down for d day and night.
gud nyt.

out of service.
Re: Help Me Out. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
OriEyeLe:

its bad to marry out of pity

though it might hurt her feeling considering how much she loves you [loyal as well], but your doing her a favor

or you can tell her to have a mind of her own, not just saying yes to you even if the subject matter displeases her [some men will kill for this]

there's a saying though, its better to love the one that loves you
Re: Help Me Out. by Tallesty1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
After marriage, she will say shut up and you will.
Re: Help Me Out. by khassy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Women.Viewing this topic:OriEyeLe(m),meimoks(f),Tallesty1(m)

undecidedundecidedundecided

ask iffa undecidedundecided
Re: Help Me Out. by meimoks(f): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
khassy:
Women.Viewing this topic:OriEyeLe(m),meimoks(f),Tallesty1(m)

undecidedundecidedundecided

ask iffa undecidedundecided
I do bad?
Re: Help Me Out. by 5minsmadness: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
OriEyeLe:

You dont have any feelings for her...so why are you considering marrying her?
Do you know marriage is supposed to be for life?
Do you really want to spend the next 50yrs with this woman?
Do you really want her to be the mother of your children?
Think about it, tomorrow she may stop loving you and turn around to blame you for marrying her.
she might even hate you.
If you dont love her, if you have no feelings for her, don't marry her.
Re: Help Me Out. by therealdeal10: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Gv her d GUD news dat "U DNT LYK HER" pump n plain period
Re: Help Me Out. by Gurgle(f): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2015
OriEyeLe:
yeah, it's 100% certain i will be cheating on her, she knows i am drilling other girls even on of her friend, i tried everything for her to just leave me, she won't

Mehn angry
Re: Help Me Out. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Meh what? your bf may love you so much, don't swear with sango that he's drilling only you undecided. so that the unxpected will happen

Gurgle:

Mehn angry
Re: Help Me Out. by Gurgle(f): 12:53am On Jul 31, 2015
OriEyeLe:

Meh what? your bf may love you so much, don't swear with sango that he's drilling only you undecided. so that the unxpected will happen

But why are you talking like this

(1) (Reply)

Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem / Happy Birthday To The Queen Of Queeness Aduragbemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.