Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do (4940 Views)

Why Is This Two Ladies In NAIRALANDER Like This? / Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Okay i see some of you dating yourselves on here but i never participate or even comment but now i think i want to. @gurgle i have choosed you lol
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
You have started

If I talk to you they will say I'm teasing you

Whitewitch please leave me alone
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Okay i see some of you dating yourselves on here but i never participate or even comment but now i think i want to. @gurgle i have choosed you lol

Who have you seen dating themselves here?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
You have started
If I talk to you they will say I'm teasing you
Whitewitch please leave me alone
Yo yo , im not whitewitch ...whos dat
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by djeezy(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Good luck with that.
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by myboy2010(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2015
I think gurgle and op are 2geda....how dere d reply so fast
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by tpiander: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2015
myboy2010:
I think gurgle and op are 2geda....how dere d reply so fast

I need to get FTC in this case, you don't understand
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by MrCork: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

...date angieberry....bro she dates anytin!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle for her mind she go dey form say oh mehn person dey trip for am..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Gurgle for her mind she go dey form say oh mehn person dey trip for am..

You think so? cool
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2015
And by the way does that mean you stole yesterdays profile picture, or what

nna ehn
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by tpiander: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

You think so? cool
I knw so.. U dnt need to form for who u havnt seen... cool
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by myboy2010(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

I need to get FTC in this case, you don't understand
story for the gods....how b say nah did thread of all thread
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
And by the way does that mean you stole yesterdays profile picture, or what

nna ehn

I dont understand wat ur talking about. Which profile picture? Because i say i like u abi no wahala
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

I dont understand wat ur talking about. Which profile picture? Because i say i like u abi no wahala

Ohhhhh sorry

I confused you with another fellow. Please excuse me
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw so.. U dnt need to form for who u havnt seen... cool

This gurgle girl thinks im someone else, she thinks im whitewitch or something whos dat
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

This gurgle girl thinks im someone else, she thinks im whitewitch or something whos dat

Yeah a guy who was saying something similar yesterday, sorry
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

u sef, why u go dey hype girl for dis nairaland sef.. E no make sense.. If u like d babe, send her a pm like others do.. If she no answer u, u go ova to d next fish in d ocean..
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
u sef, why u go dey hype girl for dis nairaland sef.. E no make sense.. If u like d babe, send her a pm like others do.. If she no answer u, u go ova to d next fish in d ocean..
Na lie, let him continue in full force this is the right way to do it grin grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
Na lie, let him continue in full force this is the right way to do it grin grin
lol trust me, its not d ryt way.. Kingtom, lol u and ggrin hw fa... tongue
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

...date angieberry....bro she dates anytin!! undecided

Loool desperados
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah a guy who was saying something similar yesterday, sorry
No worry i no like u again. Naija girls have mental issues mahn
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

No worry i no like u again. Naija girls have mental issues mahn

Lol whats the need for that. I have apologised already

If you knew the thread I am referring to you'll see how I meant it. But anyway
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol whats the need for that. I have apologised already
If you knew the thread I am referring to you'll see how I meant it. But anyway
Lmao i just saw it the one where one kid was begging u to marry him, so funny
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
myboy2010:
story for the gods....how b say nah did thread of all thread

Lol you normally struggle for FTC before?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Lol you see what I mean
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by myboy2010(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by IamLEGEND1: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Bruh...

You na my nigga, so i though it was only fair that i gave you a "HANDS OFF" warning.

But if you if you still fail to cease and desist...

OH WELL ......

begins to Sharpen his cutlass

you were warned
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you see what I mean
Lol they are kids. Anyway why "gurgle" lol ur name is so funny to pronounce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To A Facebook Girl(photo) / Some Quality Time With My Daughter (photos) / How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.