Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? (894 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / Ladies How Do U Feel When U Miss Someone U Love So Much..!! / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by starlight101(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Please guys help me out on this i was chating wyt this lady in my office, when a young man came into d office, to make some enquiry about some stuff like that. Immediately this young man left, this lady started telling me she just hate this guy, i was suprise and I ask her If she knows him suprisely she said no but she do often see him around. So am asking can u hate some one you don, t too know like that?
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Kossyne(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
K
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by fromnigeria(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Some do even when its doesn't make sense, you need a matured mind to overcome it since its almost natural.
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Gurgle(f): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Sometimes I just don't like the look of somebody but then the person becomes my good friend so I have learned not to trust that

I think the lady is just tired, abeg free her, woman's life no easy
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol it happens... Ppo hate me a lot.. Haha.. Cuz of my no send u attitude..
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by chomytex(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yes I hate u too*tongue out*.
Cutehector:
Lol it happens... Ppo hate me a lot.. Haha.. Cuz of my no send u attitude..
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
chomytex:

Yes I hate u too*tongue out*.
lol.. Chommy chommy
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by chomytex(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol..that name though...reminds me of sumtin.
Btw,I saw ur sululere pinshures...they're all nice.
Cutehector:
lol.. Chommy chommy
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
chomytex:
Lol..that name though...reminds me of sumtin.
Btw,I saw ur sululere pinshures...they're all nice.
hahahahhaha lol at surulere photos tongue wad does d name remind u of?
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by chomytex(f): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol..that's the name my soon to be ex bf calls me after bullying me.
Cutehector:
hahahahhaha lol at surulere photos tongue wad does d name remind u of?
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
chomytex:

Lol..that's the name my soon to be ex bf calls me after bullying me.
soon to be... Why is evryone breaking up nowadays and wantin to be single?
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by chomytex(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Well..I dnt knw..
Cutehector:
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
chomytex:
Well..I dnt knw..
alryt. So whr do u stay in ph
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by chomytex(f): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol..well I dnt knw
Cutehector:
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by chomytex(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
I skul there...choba
Cutehector:
alryt. So whr do u stay in ph
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
chomytex:
I skul there...choba
alryt
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by starlight101(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lalasticlala and Cc farano make una show joor sad
Re: Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? by Daughterzion(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
See as you just dy derail person thread
Cutehector:
alryt

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Borrow Money To Complete A Wedding Plans / How Many Guys Would Stay / My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.