Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please (4945 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2009
Although i'm no saint, but personally i believe i can tolerate any habit a lady puts up except cheating. Cos i believe a woman can change faster from other habits than cheating.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by sistajay(f): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2009
Lies, cheatin and disrespect, nobody likes to be lied to or cheated on!!
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2009
lack of: RESPECT, TRUST or HONESTY, that are the 3 things that i base relationship upon so if the "applicant" fail in any of these areas, their ass is out!!!!
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by vanderjo(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2009
@poster,
LIES AND CHEATING,I CANNOT ALLOW THAT,WHEN SOMEONE LIES AND CHEATS ON YOU,SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS WHAT'S PREVALENT AMONG FEMALE FOLKS THESE DAYS.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by pureminded: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2009
Pride and Cheating . I jst hate the 2, Nigerian girls have too much of pride , they believe you should run after them and sweat b4 you gain their attention !
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2009
I cannot tolerate a guy who lies, cheat, tooooooooo religious and a dirty bastard!
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by sparta(f): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2009
flirting,, cheating and lieing. I cant stand it for one minute.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by patwhizkid(f): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2009
I hate pride, cheating, flirting & lies. If any of my contestants happens to possess any of those habits, then i'll sign him off!!
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Dvampire(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2009
lies, disrespect, pride & too much sex.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Tgirl4real(f): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2009
Neglect, pride, disrespect, lies, stinginess

I can't stand any of those
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by pureminded: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2009
Dvampire:

too much sex.

Too Much of sex ? shocked U no like am ? any girl wey like sex too much , u go just turn the babe 2 yur washing machine ni nah , no cause for alarm at all (Dont be serious with her) because if u eventually marry dat kain girl and one day u no dey around and your friend come check u for ur HAPPY HOME tongue, and dat thing dey scratch sister Mary wink , chei , aose go burn dat day oo grin
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Dvampire(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2009
yes o. too much sex really puts me out. i once dated a girl who loved sex just the way i loved egusi soup. it was another story entirely.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by simplysmat(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2009
I hate people who lose all sense when they're angry and I find it more annoying in ladies. if it was a guy i could punch him Some people would just say anything in the name of anger without even thought of the offence, IF it was an offense.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by abrahym(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2009
inconsistency! yeah if my gurl not bn consistence to me,i got sprung
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by abrahym(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2009
inconsistency! yeah if my gurl not bn consistence to me,i got sprung
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2009
grin i quite agree with u guys. I used to have this babe that loved sex too much. She almost killed me with her appetite for sex. O boy before then i think say na me like sex pass. Power pass power. But all the same i don't also like ladies that are passive about sex. Just want a woman that knows when i need her and vice versa.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by tpia: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2009
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by tnk24: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2009
Unfaithfullness and lies!
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by queenafric(f): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2009
oh gawd! i cant stand a man that is dirty or with body & mouth odour/unfaithfulness/being stingy
no matter what, i cant even fall for dat kinda guy not to talk of dating them.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by CrazyMan(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2009
I can’t tolerate a girl that cheats.

A girl that’s always looking dirty, untidy and doesn’t care about her physical appearance.

A girl that lacks respect.

A girl with a bad mouth.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by simplysmat(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2009
queenafric:

oh gawd! i cant stand a man that is dirty or with body & mouth odour/unfaithfulness/being stingy
no matter what, i cant even fall for dat kinda guy not to talk of dating them.

True. Dirty people can be very disgusting. Imagine trying to kiss your boo and something just hits your nose. Like soakaway wey don burst
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Ibime(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2009
(1.) Don't ask me out shopping with you, especially window shopping. I don't fancy hanging around for 5 hours whilst you try on every dress in the store. Decide what you want to buy BEFORE you go in the store, so that we only have to spend 10 minutes there.

(2.) Don't ask me questions when I'm watching football. If you call on the phone whilst Im watching football, wrap up the conversation in less than 1 minute.

(3.) Don't stereotype me from your past experiences with other guys. I am not him.

(4.) Don't compare me to your friends' boyfriends and tell me that Eze did such and such for Ezinne, so I must do the same for you.

(5.) Keep "we need to talk" limited to once every 3 months.

(6.) Stop trying to use me to impress your friends, especially the vain and materialistic ones. I am so simple, they will be underwhelmed.

(7.) Do not lie, cheat or tell fancy stories.

These 7 attributes should hold true for most guys. If only women could adhere to these rules, relationships would be a lot happier.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by JJYOU: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2009
Ibime:

(1.) Don't ask me out shopping with you, especially window shopping. I don't fancy hanging around for 5 hours whilst you try on every dress in the store. Decide what you want to buy BEFORE you go in the store, so that we only have to spend 10 minutes there.

(2.) Don't ask me questions when I'm watching football. If you call on the phone whilst Im watching football, wrap up the conversation in less than 1 minute.

(3.) Don't stereotype me from your past experiences with other guys. I am not him.

(4.) Don't compare me to your friends' boyfriends and tell me that Eze did such and such for Ezinne, so I must do the same for you.

(5.) Keep "we need to talk" limited to once every 3 months.

(6.) Stop trying to use me to impress your friends, especially the vain and materialistic ones. I am so simple, they will be underwhelmed.

(7.) Do not lie, cheat or tell fancy stories.

These 7 attributes should hold true for most guys. If only women could adhere to these rules, relationships would be a lot happier.

a very tall order
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Ben13: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2009
I can't tolerate a girl with small B00Bz.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by bluespice(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2009
i can't tolerate cheating, lies (for no apparent reason), lack of respect for anyone, pride,
lack of personal hygiene, lack of initiative (i dont ask for anything just make an effort!) the list goes on and on
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by angel72(f): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2009
the most things are said already:

1. lack of respect

2. lack of hygiene

3. cheating

but i got problems with the following things too:

4. being to late, i like to be punctual and expect my boyfriend to be that too. If he says he will call back in 10 min, i expect his call in 10 min, not 2 hours

5. stand for what your saying, don't make empty promises! Because it hurts that you tell me one thing, get me all excited on it and then tell me that it isn't what you want right now. It's like stealing a candy from a child  undecided

6. Never take me for granted.

I guess you could say that i treat the guy as i want to be treated.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by bhumeeus: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2009
For me to be in a relationship with a guy, obviously he should be neat, without the likes of BO and MO and good in that other area as well.

I can take about every other thing from a guy but lies.A liar is capable of cheating u,cheating on you and doing every other thing you hate without your knowledge, yet playing it cool with you.Ofcourse its until you find out you know your perfect bf wasnt perfect afterall.
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Kx: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2009
Worst turn off;skin bleaching.reason,it shows ur lack of
confidence and poor self concept
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by chikito1(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
Very interesting topic, as i can see  lot of guys saying they hate lies, distrust, disrespect blah blah blah,

Oh i see you guys value this so much, yet most guys practice all these they are pointing fingers to. (this does not mean

that women a exempted).

Personally the TOP THREE  i detest and can never ever stand include:  CHEATING, LYING and LAZINESS angry angry angry
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by Tonyet1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
@poster

cant stand an oorobo !
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by sistawoman: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2009
For those that said too much sex, what exactly is too much sex.

For me I have two lists:

Negotiables and Non-Negotiables

Non-Negotiables:

Cheating
Not working - Contiuned loss of job or joblessness that is excessive.
Disrespect me or children
Physical Abuse
Mental Abuse
Not paying bills
Distruction of personal property
Putting our family in danger
Spending over 2K w/o joint approval
Re: What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please by deb(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
I hate nagging with passion. angry angry
I will sack her without thinking! no chance for nagger o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? / Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck / Emoticons & Their True Meanings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.