Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (13199 Views)

HERDSMEN: DSS Should Arrest El-rufai, Not Apostle Suleiman – Buhari Loyalist‎ ‎ / Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Having followed certain trends, the following was observed, and details have been forwarded to the relevant agencies, but read this as a piece of information

Even the world's best democracies will never dare this sort of comments.

This is not freedom of speech but direct breeding of treasonous brigandage, felony and an indicator to homicide tendencies...if these people are allowed to grow up this way...I fear for the future.

I trust colleagues in the DSS to fish these boys out and do a thorough job immediately.
See the quotes below referring to the president of the country.

1. *Emekkeke 080****8865
2. *Andretene 081****3247
*{further details available on request}

emekaokeke1978:
Buhari on your way coming back expect your private jet to be bomb with this pic below,rip in avance

emekaokeke1978:
Buhari c u c plane crash,osibanjo get ready to take over

omasiagu:
May he never turns alife!

As rightly put by a commenter, his jet should be bombed to dust and buhari's body should be scatered beyound repairs.

It will make my day.

You can ban me if you like.

emekaokeke1978:
For gay call me on 08033258865
omasiagu:
Am looking for a time when same sex marriage (homo and lezy) will be legalize in nigeria and money awarded to gay guys from our national treasury.
To me, there is nothing wrong about it.

Please allow people to choose what is good for their selves.

Aside the fact that they have broken almost all NL rules and keep creating new accounts to disguise, Press freedom is not an avenue to spread hate, incite others and display open brigandage...these boys will be scape goats

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Eeser: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shuu... Na wao.
You Wish the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria death? That's treason.
Kudos to the DSS

12 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by buygala(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
*People said worse to GEJ and no one got molested...At least none that I know of sad

THE DOG AND THE BABOON WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD undecided.... After making such comment, how many years has Muhammadu Foto spent in kiri-kiri? ....

but truth be told, those peeps who made such comments and the peeps who 'liked' the comment merit at least one week in a SARS cell with a needle in their peniss-holeundecided.... There are some things that should not be said, irrespective of what one thinks sad

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fascism at its peak!

You APC zombies can sell yourselves into slavery but you should not expect us all to be in on it .

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by BRIGHTTAZ: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
But why all this now?

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by johnwizey: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
U will always knw all dese apaku biafra. See d first guy pix lyk dat of a he-goat

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by bamidele029: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Those are direct threats to the President's life and can be taken as an act of treason

13 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by MyMouth(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Imaging these old fools! There is a limit to freedom of speech. They don buy market!

9 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is serious matter

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by oluwalfa: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
dogs and baboons will soak in blood - buhari

dss should first quiz mr buhari. nonsense.

31 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by glamourroudy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hehehehe....for real? grin ... Cnt tell if they really meant those posts or not
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=48pt]Buhari was behind the post election violence to engulf the north in 2011 which saw the killing of hundreds of innocent people alongside NYSC corpers in the hands of his supporters.

Buhari is the life patron and leader of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association whose members are committing genocide in the central states.

Buhari is a boko sympathizer and supporter.

Now run and tell your Gestapo DSS of this post.[/size]

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by melzabull(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Worse things were said during GEJ's tenure and no one was threatened with arrest. You fools can go on with your vindictiveness.... anything to faster balkanize this useless country.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by EdCure: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is what happens when people allow their emotions to overwhelm their sense of reasoning.
Some have even said worse.

The problem of Nigeria (in terms of national consciousness, patriotism, citizenship etc) are so fundamental that no number of arrest can solve.
Truth is, Buhari can promote patriotism and national integration by appointing Nigerians across all regions if he wants some aggrieved people to have a sense of belonging.
Governance in today's Nigeria is not business as usual. It has to involve a high level of thinking, flexibility, & dynamism...not just "war against corruption".

9 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
As long as there is a living God, Buhari will surely pay for all the blood on his hands.

He will end up like Morsi destined for the hang man's noose

22 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
bamidele029:
Those are direct threats to the President's life and can be taken as an act of treason

What do u have to say about this?
Has DSS questioned Dr.Ariyo or Oba Akiolu?

All of a sudden u realize the meaning of threat

Shameless people

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Jorussia(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
wombraiders,ppAngel must be arrested by the DSS.press freedom is not an avenue for indiscipline.

11 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by likata: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
i condemn this statement but the truth is when you sow a little seed,you reap something much more bigger.
this statement is very soft compared to the ones spoken against GEJ.so i still expect more against PMB....thanks to freedom of speech.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
Worse things were said during GEJ's tenure and no one was threatened with arrest. You fools can go on with your vindictiveness.... anything to faster balkanize this useless country.

My country is not useless rather the whole of your bloodline suffering from poverty and disease are useless and a waste of atmospheric fresh air.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Jorussia(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:
As long as there is a living God, Buhari will surely pay for all the blood on his hands.

He will end up like Morsi destined for the hang man's noose
You will soon regret ever coming to nairaland

12 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:

Do you blame the zombie OP.

This is what you get when you appoint a card carrying member of your party to head the highest security and intelligence gathering Agency.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by xrisdon(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
b
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by aderonila18: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
See their ugly faces lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jonathan got worse and no1 was intimidated..Op even if you are a dss,fvck you.

What they posted was terrible and they deserve to get scolded but you coming here qith faces and numbers, pls worse was said by APC supporters jxt b4 d last elections ended.so you know,i speak my mind and never will fear intimidation

God bless NIGERIA!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jorussia:
You will soon regret even coming to nairaland

Korofo Soja, I have told you to get a real job.

I am still waiting for youto come arrest.

Fool.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by melzabull(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
Having followed certain trends, the following was observed, and details have been forwarded to the relevant agencies, but read this as a piece of information

Even the world's best democracies will never dare this sort of comments.

This is not freedom of speech but direct breeding of treasonous brigandage, felony and an indicator to homicide tendencies...if these people are allowed to grow up this way...I fear for the future.

I trust my colleagues in the DSS to fish these boys out and do a thorough job immediately.
See the quotes below referring to the president of the country.

1. Emeka Okeke 08033258865
2. Andrew Otene 08130583247

Aside the fact that they have broken almost all NL rules and keep creating new accounts to disguise, Press freedom is not an avenue to spread hate, incite others and display open brigandage...these boys will be scape goats
you are a bastar.d. we saw even worse comments from APC minions and threats during GEJs presidency. thunder fire you and your useless buhari there

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by MyMouth(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=48pt]Buhari was behind the post election violence to engulf the north in 2011 which saw the killing of hundreds of innocent people alongside NYSC corpers in the hands of his supporters.

Buhari is the life patron and leader of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association whose members are committing genocide in the central states.

Buhari is a boko sympathizer and supporter.

Now run and tell your Gestapo DSS of this post.[/size]
U are entitled to your foolish statement! At least you have not threaten to assassinate the President so no problem, na ur mouth!

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jorussia:
wombraiders,ppAngel must be arrested by the DSS.press freedom is not an avenue for indiscipline.

Come arrest me nah.

You fool.

26 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by melzabull(f): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Do you blame the zombie OP.

This is what you get when you appoint a card carrying member of your party to head the highest security and intelligence gathering Agency.
GEJ was so insulted with threats and death wish such that he attested to it as being the most criticised president on earth but never victimized anyone. let them continue, we shall see where it takes it them

23 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
MyMouth:

U are entitled to your foolish statement! At least you have not threaten to assassinate the President so no problem, na ur mouth!

Deny the facts I presented.

I am ready to be sued to court over what I posted here which is that Buhari has a hand in Boko Haram, Fulani Militias wrecking havoc in the middle belt and that his supporters went on a killing spree in 2011.

You fascist pig.

29 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by modhream: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
bamidele029:
Threat to life of anybody,President or commoner,while condemnable,is not treason.Treason is deliberate acts inimical to the security and wellbeing of the state,betrayal of one's own country or an attempt to overthrow its rightful government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
MyMouth:

So u were blind, deaf and dumb when Oba Akiolu and dr Ariyo threatened genocide on a whole tribe?

Mtchew

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

​ David Mark Wins Polling Unit / Ondo Governor, Akeredolu Dissolves His Cabinet / Tribunal Upholds Gbajabiamila’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.