Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (13277 Views)

HERDSMEN: DSS Should Arrest El-rufai, Not Apostle Suleiman – Buhari Loyalist‎ ‎ / Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

Fool is what you dad concluded you are after discoevering you innate imbeci11ty

Nice try.

Owambe conceived bastard.

12 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are brainless ascaris worm, have I violated any law of the land?? I know you IQ are in the negative on x-axis. Between I am far away from anywhere you can dream of bimbo. You good for nothing phlegm of a worthless mad woman.

DSS should question u

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by herald9: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
That was too extreme. I believe no president has ill intention for his country, if he's not going at a pace you expected him to, mild criticism is the key - not a full blown threat!

Nigeria has taken this criticism of a thing too far, till some illiterates and hunger stricken, half-educated retards thinks it's their birthrights.

You can't wish a person who's piloting the affairs of your country bad, if he goes down we all go down with him. Rather pray he lands safely so your 'favourite' can take over (if there'll be any).

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Nice try.

Owambe conceived bastard.

That's rich coming from a sloth conceive in an aba baby factory by raving lunatics.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by phyllosilicate(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is it a coincidence that they are both gay?
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by vedaxcool(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Nice try.

I am an Owambe conceived bastard.

Poor child

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

Poor child

Poor bastard

7 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

DSS should question u

After questioning the useless drunkard you call a father. Between I am not a third dwelling rat like you.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by kodded(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
olapluto:
Many NLanders will be picked up before this year runs out. There is room for intellectual bickering, but what is wrong is wrong. I already contacted DSS on some people here as well. They foolishly think they cannot be traced, when their cyber footprint is all over the place.
undecided

and what happen to the FOI law undecided

report me to them too idi0t angry

undecided

7 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
ddippset:
you listened to adesina after watching Olisa metuh's version of the interview. But I watched it live. Can you swear with the Bible that that which you typed is the true complete version of buhari's speech? I put it on my life that you're a pathetic liar. I feel sorry for the offsprings you will raise.

Of course You heard what u wanted to hear

DSS should start with Oba Akiolu and Dr Ariyo

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by vedaxcool(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

I am a Poor bastard

cry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by themilanway(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Eyahh pele.

You are so gainfully employed and busy with building a future for yourselves that a simple thread I create here can derail your well being?

Agbereoe

grin grin grin grin Ozu town council!I knew comprehension is your hardest challenge!I said have ample time,hence I'm replying you.

Kindly enroll in a nearby adult school.

Enwe!

7 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

That's rich coming from an idiiot whose bloodline is plagued with armies of lunatics, you are still butthurt with the wiping your losing tribe got from the last elections. Do the needful by ending your miserable life. Nitwits like you are even a waste of resource for the secret service guys. The poverty and penury in your lineage is good enough for you swine. You brainless poltroon deserve to be eaten by a whale high on cough syrup.

So U've edited your comments Waoh

This guy should be questioned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

So U've edited your comments Waoh

This guy should be questioned

Edit??. Are you drunk on your own menstrual flow.. thunder will surely fire that your lying mouth during the next rain.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin Ozu town council!I knew comprehension is your hardest challenge!I said have ample time,hence I'm replying you.

Kindly enroll in a nearby adult school.

Enwe!

Eyahh pele but i don't have time to wast on Autistic phuckheads .

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I blame Nairaland mod for this. They are just too useless that the rules are not enforced. Their is another one with the moniker 'omeekata' or so.

Once NL rules are enforced, all these nonsense will stop.
Paedophilic terrorist, why did you try to assassinate GEJ in Bauchi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Edit??. Are you drunk on your own menstrual flow.. thunder will surely fire that your lying mouth during the next rain.

DSS should question this guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by sinizia: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
This thread was borne out of nothing but joblessness. If the OP was 1% intelligent, he won't be creating this kinda thread.

Oba Lil Wayne Akiolu, Dr. Ariyo and Buhari, all pubic and revered figures wished death upon/caused deaths of many people and you are sending DSS over NL comments? What a rétarded, jobless and moronic OP.

Get a life!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

DSS should question this guy

Come help them do it. You iddioot of a leaking ajegunle soakaway.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Duru1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
APC, Daura Dumbass and supporters are bunch of idiotic ingrates that do not deserve a pint of fresh air. I had wished Nigerian society should be allowed to carry guns that theses goons should be treated with heat. Anytime Nigeria slides backward into darkness, Yoruba have always been in the ugly picture assisting the ninnies from northern region of Nigeria drag the cesspit further down.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
themilanway:

Most of us who support and believe in Buhari are gainfully employed.

You don't see us creating meaningless and hate filled threads here.
Pathetic liar, Almajiris outnumber the whole South-West and the Almajiris (Buhari supporters) are slimy, impoverished dyslexic brainwashed bums.

See? Majority of you are jobless scumbags.cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by hardbody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
who was in charge of security back then? PMB or GEJ?

You need to understand that Buhari stands for discipline..and under his regime...no such nonsense will be tolerated...n

in fact, no one ever wished GEJ death...no one said he will die or so...at least, none that was reported. So if you have an evidence, I will be happy to see it

Are you on foreign assignment? I read you are in the UK and an SS of the FRN. Please confirm. We are trying to confirm some things about you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Ahmed4002(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shaking my head

But time shall tell
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by lunaticfringe: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:
There is another one called Ubuchukwu who was going to assassinate a fellow nairalander yesterday.

I followed you and the guy yesterday. You incited him and he called you out. If you can't fight why don't you shut the hell up..

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
Having followed certain trends, the following was observed, and details have been forwarded to the relevant agencies, but read this as a piece of information

Even the world's best democracies will never dare this sort of comments.

This is not freedom of speech but direct breeding of treasonous brigandage, felony and an indicator to homicide tendencies...if these people are allowed to grow up this way...I fear for the future.

I trust my colleagues in the DSS to fish these boys out and do a thorough job immediately.
See the quotes below referring to the president of the country.

1. Emeka Okeke 08033258865
2. Andrew Otene 08130583247

Aside the fact that they have broken almost all NL rules and keep creating new accounts to disguise, Press freedom is not an avenue to spread hate, incite others and display open brigandage...these boys will be scape goats
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, obinoscopy, afam4eva kindly close down this thread for breach of NL privacy. NL is not liable for anybody post but NL should act accordingly and deal with everybody that erred here icluding the OP for invading Nlanders privacy.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Isn't it irony that you, a trolling fleabag, who wants the people arrested by the DSS for supposedly threatening Buhari is wishing death on a woman?

Is Buhari's life more than hers?

Check into rehab, simpleton.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by francizy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
sinizia:
This thread was borne out of nothing but joblessness. If the OP was 1% intelligent, he won't be creating this kinda thread.

Oba Lil Wayne Akiolu, Dr. Ariyo and Buhari, all pubic and revered figures wished death upon/caused deaths of many people and you are sending DSS over NL comments? What a rétarded, jobless and moronic OP.

Get a life!!

Apt!!! smiley

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

What do u have to say about this? Has DSS questioned Dr.Ariyo or Oba Akiolu?

All of a sudden u realize the meaning of threat
Shameless people
Don't mind the ignoramus. Yeye people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, obinoscopy, afam4eva kindly close down this thread for breach of NL privacy. NL is not liable for anybody post but NL should act accordingly and deal with everybody that erred here icluding the OP for invading Nlanders privacy.
for ur info, those people already put their info on NL...do ur research well..feel free to look into their several accounts to understand better.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by modhream: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
olapluto:
Many NLanders will be picked up before this year runs out. There is room for intellectual bickering, but what is wrong is wrong. I already contacted DSS on some people here as well. They foolishly think they cannot be traced, when their cyber footprint is all over the place.
Indeed,you have contacted DSS.Remember this thread of yours:https://www.nairaland.com/2419442/dss-dmi-dia-all-useless
Typical loudmouth

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Isn't it irony that you, a trolling fleabag, who wants the people arrested by the DSS for supposedly threatening Buhari is wishing death on a woman?

Is Buhari's life more than hers?

Check into rehab, simpleton.

The pleb of a beast of burden that cursed the planet with your birth should be forever remanded in a caged cell of a secluded loonie. Now f**k and go suck the toes of the mistletoe you call mother.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
hardbody:

Are you on foreign assignment? I read you are in the UK and an SS of the FRN. Please confirm. We are trying to confirm some things about you.
Will you like to visit my station? Send me a pm.

But don't trust any info on my profile....or do so at your volition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Disabled Nigerians Protest At The Entrance Of NNPC For Non Inclusion Of Members / President Buhari Swears In Yakubu Mamood As INEC Chairman For A Second Term / Osun 2022: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement, Vow To Arrest Vote Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.