Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

God And His Angels. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And His Angels. (16165 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? / Speak God's Word And Activate His Angels - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And His Angels. by johnydon22(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I even think it's better to say we were all born atheists, lacking in belief of any deity.
Lol... that would be untrue because you will have to have knowledge of a concept before you can believe or disbelieve....

You do not know if there is a flying diamond horned unicorn, so you do not believe or disbelieve it because simply you have no knowledge of the concept, unless someone brings it up and makes claim of such before you then you will have the knowledge of the concept and then know whether you believe it or not. . .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God And His Angels. by seemples(f): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
You call it getting worked up, I call it passing of time, it's kinda fun exposing fraudsters.cheesy

The people who give into such vices do so of their own accord, I am yet to see a convention, crusade, retreat or seminar encouraging people to indulge in such vices, but the same can't be said for workers of God, they disturb people all over the place in the name of spreading the false words, y'all should stop the preaching and I'll stop trying to save anyone from it.

What does wanting a male partner have to do with anything?

You better go and read your bible before coming to engage me, but because I'm nice, I'll help you out, yes all angels are classed as male.

Calm down first sista freecocoa...nor be fight so no engagement. your write doesn't come off like someone having fun in the least; anyway, my opinion.
Ok, I'll put a foot out and assume you believe all angels are classed as males cos obviously the pronoun used was 'he' or is there any other reference to their being males? Be nice once more, do lemmie know.

You wrote I as a woman shld be interested in God equally creating female angels not just males...I replied...You as a woman shld also be interested in being made a hermaphrodite so you wouldn't need a male counterpart...I hope you see the correlation now( or maybe I shudav substituted'you' for 'I' so you wouldn't be that defensive in your response)

Freecocoa I'm sure you watch these drinks advertised on TVs, the net, billboards, periodicals ,everywhere in our faces and that doesn't strike you as evangelism?? They're much more effective in their reachouts and are reaping huge profits otherwise they won't be in your face sister!

2 Likes

Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol... that would be untrue because you will have to have knowledge of a concept before you can believe or disbelief....

You do not know if there is a flying diamond horned unicorn, so you do not believe or disbelieve it because simply you have no knowledge of the concept, unless someone brings it up and makes claim of such before you then you will have the knowledge of the concept and then know whether you believe it or not. . .
You are right though, I just like to yank their chains.smiley

That's how one man inside a bus the other day, called me a marine spirit, saying anyone who has a problem with the word of god is evil, talking about how people in the bus should keep spreading the word as the devil is not happy they(children of god) are winning, he literally said a prayer against any agent of satan(me)sent to cause accident in the bus, simply because I told him to lower his voice so I could take my call, dude was sitting beside me and was yelling at the top of his voice, showering me with spittle. Just how am I supposed to keep mute? It's really annoying.

6 Likes

Re: God And His Angels. by seemples(f): 12:28am On Aug 02, 2015
brodalikeme:

Waooo, some word there! @seemples, I dey follow u smiley

Followed right back bro wink

1 Like

Re: God And His Angels. by johnydon22(m): 12:28am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
You are right though, I just like to yank their chains.smiley

That's how one man inside a bus the other day, called me a marine spirit, saying anyone who has a problem with the word of god is evil, talking about how people in the bus should keep spreading the word as the devil is not happy they(children of god) are winning, he literally said a prayer against any agent of satan(me)sent to cause accident in the bus, simply because I told him to lower his voice so I could take my call, dude was sitting beside me and was yelling at the top of his voice, showering me with spittle. Just how am I supposed to keep mute? It's really annoying
lol true tho, nothing more annoying than mtn drinking my whole data up...Am off to bed, i will rain holy ghost fire on all the data drinking networks (mtn) ... really messed up real bad now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2015
seemples:

Calm down first sista freecocoa...nor be fight so no engagement. your write doesn't come off like someone having fun in the least; anyway, my opinion.
Ok, I'll put a foot out and assume you believe all angels are classed as males cos obviously the pronoun used was 'he' or is there any other reference to their being males? Be nice once more, do lemmie know.

You wrote I as a woman shld be interested in God equally creating female angels not just males...I replied...You as a woman shld also be interested in being made a hermaphrodite so you wouldn't need a male counterpart...I hope you see the correlation now( or maybe I shudav substituted'you' for 'I' so you wouldn't be that defensive in your response)

Freecocoa I'm sure you watch these drinks advertised on TVs, the net, billboards, periodicals ,everywhere in our faces and that doesn't strike you as evangelism?? They're much more effective in their reachouts and are reaping huge profits otherwise they won't be in your face sister!
no one is fighting with anyone here, you people are always quick to label anyone who doesn't believe in him angry so it's no surprise.

I still don't get what the analogy of hermaphrodite has to do with the topic, if I'm hermaphrodite can I mate with myself?ha! is god's creation of only male angels supposed to mean anything? You really need to try harder with this o.

So the advert tells people to turn to alcoholics/drug abusers? Or are you saying alcohol in itself is bad? Like a person isn't supposed to know their limits? Plus alcohol comes with age restrictions, so what's your point? People can turn off their tvs and stuff if they want to, how how exactly are they in my face?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2015
johnydon22:
lol true tho, nothing more annoying than mtn drinking my whole data up...Am off to bed, i will rain holy ghost fire on all the data drinking networks (mtn) ... really messed up real bad now undecided
Lol, I will help you do that too. Night.
Re: God And His Angels. by trapQ: 3:27am On Aug 02, 2015
your post clearly states that you acknowledge the very existence of God. those angels are heavenly beings. believing that angels exist without believing that God does is like saying that smokes exist without fire.

Now to answer your question, there are no female angels because in the kingdom of heaven there's no such thing as gender. that's why the bible says we are "KINGS" not queens. when we go to heaven, we shall all have one gender.
freecocoa:
He doesn't mean sh1t to me, I just want the people who claim to worship him to see him for what he really is, a blawdy chauvinist, but ofcourse he doesn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2015
trapQ:
your post clearly states that you acknowledge the very existence of God. those angels are heavenly beings. believing that angels exist without believing that God does is like saying that smokes exist without fire.

Now to answer your question, there are no female angels because in the kingdom of heaven there's no such thing as gender. that's why the bible says we are "KINGS" not queens. when we go to heaven, we shall all have one gender.
Lmao grin grin grin

No gender, yet we all know who a king is and who the word "he" describes, okay.
Re: God And His Angels. by herald9: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2015
trapQ:

There's no gender in heaven, but your bible said the angels left heaven to come straff our girls on earth... Who's fooling who?

6 Likes

Re: God And His Angels. by johnydon22(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2015
trapQ:
your post clearly states that you acknowledge the very existence of God. those angels are heavenly beings. believing that angels exist without believing that God does is like saying that smokes exist without fire..
Spider man means nothing to me...

According to your analogy i just agreed spiderman exists, according to your very childish logic discussing a concept is synonymous to acknowledging the existence of that concept.

Ideas are meant to be discussed, nobody needs to believe spiderman exists before discussing spiderman and same goes to your God idea

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I was just wondering, why did angels only appear in male form? Is it that there are no female angels or what? What does God have against women exactly, anyone?
BOTH male and female were created in HIS IMAGE.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
BOTH male and female were created in HIS IMAGE.
Therefore?
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Therefore?
God and angels are spirit, they do not possesed human character,The fact that
there are men and women does not
require God to have male and female
features. Remember, being made in the
image of God has nothing to do with
physical characteristics.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
God and angels are spirit, they do not possesed human character,The fact that
there are men and women does not
require God to have male and female
features. Remember, being made in the
image of God has nothing to do with
physical characteristics.
What are you talking about? The angels came down in form of human males and had $ex with women and they are referred to as "he" what does gender even have to do with character btw?

Pray tell, what does being made in god's image involve?
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
What are you talking about? The angels came down in form of human males and had $ex with women and they are referred to as "he" what does gender even have to do with character btw?

Pray tell, what does being made in god's image involve?
God and angels are referred to as He because they are not just an active FORCE , they are persons but there nature is different from human.

They bible do not give much details on the falling angels that made love with the women , but one thing for sure this angels who are spiritual beings cannot Do this acts without possessing a human flash. And WHENEVER the angels assume human form , they appear as male .
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
God and angels are referred to as He because they are not just an active FORCE , they are persons but there nature is different from human.

They bible do not give much details on the falling angels that made love with the women , but one thing for sure this angels who are spiritual beings cannot Do this acts without possessing a human flash. And WHENEVER the angels assume human form , they appear as male .
The question is, why do they only take the male form? Stop rigmaroling, you are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
He doesn't mean sh1t to me, I just want the people who claim to worship him to see him for what he really is, a blawdy chauvinist, but ofcourse he doesn't exist.
If you wake up in the Morning, look yourself in the mirror and say; God doesn't exit. Do it for seven days.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

If you wake up in the Morning, look yourself in the mirror and say; God doesn't exit. Do it for seven days.
kai! grin grin grin

You are funny sha, what makes you think I haven't been doing so for years?
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
The question is, why do they only take the male form? Stop rigmaroling, you are not making any sense.
honestly speaking, I don't know, its is their choice, it dos not affect my relationship with God. #Tomato,potatoes, who cares ?#

I know you are an atheists , don't believe in what this guys here are saying, they are only being manipulated by satan.they accused God of killing innocent people, you are wise right? Go back and review the story in the old testament see if their claimed are true.
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
okay, this is your chance, show me who He really is.
Re: God And His Angels. by plaetton: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
brodalikeme:
I was also wondering why God will be so important to an atheist.

Because the God hypothesis affects everyone, including atheists.

1 Like

Re: God And His Angels. by plaetton: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
honestly speaking, I don't know, its is their choice, it dos not affect my relationship with God. #Tomato,potatoes, who cares ?#

I know you are an atheists , don't believe in what this guys here are saying, they are only being manipulated by satan.they accused God of killing innocent people, you are wise right? Go back and review the story in the old testament see if their claimed are true.
God didn't kill innocent people?
But He killed people, just not innocent people. Is that your position?
Re: God And His Angels. by Tjayjosh(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
kai! grin grin grin

You are funny sha, what makes you think I haven't been doing so for years?
I'm very serious. Start from tomorrow first thing in the morning. Please do it.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
okay, this is your chance, show me who He really is.
A myth is who he is.
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I'm very serious. Start from tomorrow first thing in the morning. Please do it.
You sound crazy, no offence meant.
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:

God didn't kill innocent people?
But He killed people, just not innocent people. Is that your position?
God did not just command the isrealite to kill this people for no reason, from beginning, God had already established his covenant with the isrealite but their neighbour, they are seducing the isrealite to worship there gods ,hence the judgement of God, moreover, 300 years latter God fullfiled his judgment, 300 years is enough for this people to repent. Read the exedus era, who started the war? The cannanit or the isrealite?
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
A myth is who he is.
can you proved it ?
Re: God And His Angels. by freecocoa(f): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
can you proved it ?
Na wa o.

You are the one to prove his existence, I don't believe he exists.

He is a myth to me because everything about him is not proven.
Re: God And His Angels. by plaetton: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
God did not just command the isrealite to kill this people for no reason, from beginning, God had already established his covenant with the isrealite but their neighbour, they are seducing the isrealite to worship there gods ,hence the judgement of God, moreover, 300 years latter God fullfiled his judgment, 300 years is enough for this people to repent. Read the exedus era, who started the war? The cannanit or the isrealite?

Simply unbelievable.

I don't know who is more of a schizo, your god or you ?

Do you know there is clear relationship between religion and schizophrenia ?

This post is the kind of stuff one hears from Old testament Schizoids.
Really.
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o.

You are the one to prove his existence, I don't believe he exists.

He is a myth to me because everything about him is not proven.
the bible say he exist and there are lot of testimonies of his existence, you need to disprove there claimed.
Re: God And His Angels. by malvisguy212: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
plaetton:

Simply unbelievable.
I don't know who is more of a schizo, your god or you ?
Do you know there is clear relationship between religion and schizophrenia ?
This post is the kind of stuff one hears from Old testament Schizoids. Really.
you never disappoint , I know you will throw insult, am busy now leter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / Pope Francis - It's Better To Be Atheist Than To Be A Hypocritical Catholic / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.